Tree of Savior Forum

[poll] Rank 8 - Class Rank Reset

Should every character be given a one-time class advancement reset option when rank 8 comes out?

• Yes, reset
  • No

0 voters

10 Likes

We all know it isn’t going to happen. This is IMC we talking about. Someone get @IMCisGreedy in here.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

27 Likes

I’d support allowing people to repick their rank 7 class, because everyone had to pick that blindly without knowing what the future would bring. But not a complete 7-rank reroll option.

18 Likes

sure that not gonna happened
IMC often like to fked up their players :joy_cat:

I only say no because in honesty I can’t see how they would do it. There would have to be heavy penalties like losing all your exp since you got the Class. Really doesn’t take that long to get 230+ anyways. I would be for it, if they could do it in a way that would highly punish you for it. (As I said earlier, lose all EXP since you picked up the class. So if you’re 227’sih when you get R7, and you’re now 280… Welcome back to 227! I’d be okay with that.)

EDIT: On that note; I have already started a new Wizard in prep for the new Class. So yeah, not that hard.

I voted “no” because too many people will ■■■■ up their build and demand a second reset.

like i said my class has been stuck at rank 6 because i know if i pick a 7 its going to â– â– â– â–  my build and REROOOLLLLL

1 Like

Yes

after the SM Rank8 previev I’m even more sure that my barb2/corsair2/shinobi have no future so I would love to fix that character with class reset

1. Do you have any plans to develop a class or rank reset potion?

A. Creating a character in TOS involves making choices about stats, skills, attributes, classes, and many other things. It is possible to revert a character’s entire state to what it was like the day before, for example, but rolling back their class or skills while maintaining the level and stats intact is not an easy task. We will, however, consider making it possible to give up class advancement quests to allow picking a different class.

Source:https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=457&vp=3

3 Likes

1 Like

My bad…

XD sorry =(

4 Likes

Deleted

/20characters

Yes, but only for the latest (rank 7) class choice.

No. The game’s concept doesn’t work this way and stop trying to make it work the way you want it to be.

2 Likes

Doppel is there for 2h, Murmillo for 1h+Shield. Corsair just gets thrown under the bus probably because they don’t know how else to stop the spear+dagger meme they started by giving massive elemental damage bonuses to offhands, you can see how they forced themselves into a corner from the fact that higher level daggers barely give better stats than Arde because Arde is too stupidly powerful to begin with - so now they’re just saying “if you want to dual wield you have to have a shitty build”.

1 Like

I know it’s controversial looking at the polls, but I’m 100% on the yes camp. It’s not fun having to reroll characters. With all the nerfs and the new possibilities created by new ranks, a class reset would be most welcomed. I mean, you already lose out on millions of silver due to losing skills attributes belong to; that’s a big setback in and of itself. I can all but guarantee it would bring many players back looking to want to start anew with a new build as well, especially in light of changes they didn’t predict. People just need to get it in their heads that the majority of people don’t want to regrind a character, they would rather play something else. If you want to see the game last, you need to start caring about the majority on these issues. It’s not some big question that things have had a shaky start; it’s been rough and the last thing people want is to start back from the beginning due to class changes and new rank 8 possibilities.

11 Likes