Tree of Savior Forum

GIVE US the Reset Pots when Rank 8 Come (With Support Team response)

2 Likes

If they make untradable items sharable or tradable i would feel like a dumbass for selling an untradable item to npc. Because thats usually the way people get rid of untradable items that are no longer in use, knowing you cant pass it T through team storage, sell in market or trade, it will just hold space and weight limit. So suddenly they make it tradable or sharable now it seems unfair. Unless it is an item with no stats or value like dragonfly armband.

Its only the same logic for you. Not for everyone. Class reset is obviously a no because its hard to implement and if you want to play an entirely different class you should reroll.
But not everyone wants to play the same class from scratch again to change a few points of misplaced stats or skills. If i want to make more characters i usually try different builds entirely. Not everyone is as professional as you in making max level characters in the matter of days.

I’ll be honest here… if that item exist, I’d would like to have that. But I also say that it’s impossible so “nay” for me. It will broke the game…It’s just the same as you play on private server

Though I think it’s still possible if it’s just allow you to reset 1 rank only

This. Those NT items are better tradeable just on our own alt. account only via team storage

1 Like

Said all that is needed.

It is so freaking easy to Lv alts now, and when R8 hits i think things will get easier, if you are on a Guild or have some friends, you can pretty much do dungeons with them and get some extra cash/EXP and depending on the build you got you can even solo the dungeon.

As far as i know, no.

I think they will put it up one of these days tbh, it is an item that will be in high demand due to changes in the game system.

While you keep begging/crying/demanding/(insert whatever you want here) for that, you could make 2 or 3 more alts.

I think that is what will happen lol, remember the last one was because of some changes in certain classes?

That is one thing i want too, i mean, why bind to char the gear? We could share through storage, i wouldn’t even mind if it deduct potential for that, but at least i would be able to get some gear ready for my alts or pass some old ones i have to them.

That reply just proves that they don’t read their own forums. It seems like a new thread on this subject pops up at least twice a week. Plenty of discussion has been had. These threads have all been active in the last 10 days.

1 Like

When game was released they say there wont be a class reset, because the designers want to create a life like game. In life you take choices and need to live with them. So no class reset potion

2 Likes

Auto Stat/Skill when patch hit servers will be fine enough. Not potion - just auto reset stat/skills for every R7 character.

They arealdy gave stat and skill reset free for everyone…

That was long before R8… and only for 1 character as event reward, so no.

That is enough, and we had rank 8 info arealdy at that time. So Yes. You didnt save it? Well, sad for you.

2 Likes

And there comes the people who sold their untradable itens to the NPC, and now will scream: That’s unfair, it will great for everybody, but not for me, so it’s unfair, if it doens’t help me, it can’t be implemented.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind if more Stat and Skill Pot Resets came with balancing updates. KR gets that luxury all the time, only reason we don’t is that people are still on the “we need rank resets!!” agenda and are too busy to ask.

But clearly they wanted the user to feel a sort of attachment in making choices for themselves, whether it be good or bad. Team Level supports this as one-two max leveled characters greatly exceeds 5 mid leveled characters. But I could understand how skill allocation and stat allocation could change or be screwed up on the get go, so they exist.

1 Like

Yeah…we can have that option now to be a dedicated lancer​:laughing:…but…being drag2 is really ok now for me…that detrone is OP…:laughing:

1 Like

I would be fine if they would reset all skills for all chars with r8. But no pots

I agree with everything and I read this out loud with a batman voice! :money_mouth:

The item you are asking for doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Why is everyone so lazy? Create another character lol.

Only future Lancer would want class reset anyway, so no. Im more than happy if x8 exp tome would be implemented asap though.

i wonder the real imc dev that really have the power to improve/changes/fix the game would see these comments. or its totally whining uselessly on here even if i support the op to have a way to do that.

edit: no imc staff seen this post recorded.