Tree of Savior Forum

[poll] Rank 8 - Class Rank Reset

that awkward moment you built your pelt 3/squire 3

because rodelero wasnt even a tank class it was an attempt at a shield dps

so they make another attempt at a shield dps specifically catered to the other shield dps

which basically looks like an over glorified hoplite

so now … do i go templar for more utilities? or do i go cata solely for pet hp?

People will find anything to complain about. Look at all the shinobis that got screwed by this lol.

does corsair have any synergy with shinooby?

NONE as of the current update in ktos.

A lot of us went blindly for builds when we were starting, and we didn’t complain, just rerolled.

Either reroll or advance and try your luck. IMC isn’t obligated to give you info from classes they didn’t develop yet, nor ANY info whatsoever from the class. They’d like you to find out, risk yourself. That’s what the game is about.

I posted some ideas in the gameplay feedback section regarding this. Would like to hear some thoughts and if the idea is good maybe we can get some traction in that thread and get IMC to take more notice.

4 Likes

you are right, Dop C3 doesn’t look bad at all. Imma edit my post then.

I said YES because I already know that ain’t going to happen. Right know I tried many builds, didn’t liked, deleted my char and restarted a new, one. It’s not that hard to get to level 150ish (by this time you alreay know if you fudged up your build anyways).

I’m a Wiz class lover, but right now, nothing but that sexy Featherfoot C2 and Sage would be a reason for me to going back to my lvl 75 wiz C3 and get to Featherfoot.

But I gotta admit that for some, re doing the same quests over and over might be a drag, and it’s understandable if they ask for a rank reset, or at least, they should hand out a skill reset pot every new rank, at least people could acomodate their skills to get better skills synergy.

Don’t worry about that last part, they are gonna hand a skill reset potion next maitenance and everything once we get the KToS merge, KToS got it after the IToS merge.
Chances are there’s gonna be another with R8.

Come IMC, revisit this topic in your staff meetings. Looking at the poll so far It’s clear a large number of your itos player base want this. Wonder if our ktos counterparts want it too.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I voted yes for reroll (but only as a special exception when a new rank is introduced, anything outside of this statement is a no).

Yes it’s easy to reroll into a new character, I have no qualms in leveling up a new character from scratch 1-280.

I have however, a problem with re-spec(ing) my character. It’s easy to level up from 1 to 280, it’s not easy having to earn another 40~50+mil because you already spent that on your previous character for attributes which cannot be taken back as well as the character bound items such as lolopanther/grynas/sauulus equipment/etc which takes days/weeks and RNG to make.

1 Like

People made there builds on 7 ranks, with that in mind, when rank 8 hits nobody knows ohw that impacts there class. so yes a reset is needed.

It’s not hard to level up but it sure is tedious with the quest line and 100% completion…

2 Likes

Its not hard to level …
But casual player who only play 3 hours a day …

The issue is you can only create 4 characters, 3 if you got a pet it seems

So unless you want to spend real money, you will be forced to make a new account = a total reset of everything as you can’t trade your money and gear towards it without degrading / being locked in. And 2 accounts is GG anyway.

The system doesn’t allow to create a lot of characters in a changing enviroment that can change your whole class over night.

This means, resets have to be implanted.

let the yes resetters keep dreaming. rofl.

oh to be young.

1 Like

i wonder how the heck do they even test the game. are they seriously reverting the chars manually to test howevermany class permutation there are… i doubt they didn’t implement a class reset in the code at all

2 Likes