Tree of Savior Forum

Please IMC change sub-zero shield and reflect shield

Subzero Shield is already nerfed in this version. Before, it’s 45sec cooldown, now it’s 50sec, that 5sec window is enough to start a combo.

If you have problems with freeze, just use a dispeller.
Freeze is useless if you got a Plague Doctor on your team.
Fletcher removes Reflect Shield via Bodkin Point.

Even if you remove the reflect attribute of Subzero Shield, wizard is still too OP because of the fact that most pvp builds right now is focusing on CON stat, and Subzero Shield reduces damage. They will not easily change one skill because of a few people complaining.

Reflect Shield already has a computation that reflects damage via SPR stat.

The best counter for wiz is Fletcher:Magic Arrow, hit them with silence, but then again it’s just a Rank 1 debuff so it can be removed by a dispeller.

As a bonus, Pole of Agony base duration on pvp is now 5 seconds instead of 10 seconds (https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktos-general-thread-keep-all-in-game-discussion-here/125464/7386).

Edit: Psychokino Raise is nerfed
(https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktos-general-thread-keep-all-in-game-discussion-here/125464/7407)

1 Like

Forcing you to run away for 45 seconds isn’t really good design. Every skill should have a counter mechanism. Currently subzero shield just outright kill all physical classes.

Doesn’t work in team battle league and GvG

Blood letting duration is much shorter than subzero shield duration, and the cooldown is much greater. So overall you will get frozen more than you can resist.

Not to mention you will not always have a plague doctor by your side.

If a cryo stand on the magic arrow circle, the fletcher will get damage reflected till death.

Overall I think the freeze chance for subzero shield should be reduced, and the damage reflection should be removed.

2 Likes

kTos has now changed Subzero shield to only work against Melee (which makes a lot of sense)

Still sucks for melees though LOL. But I guess this will reduce the “get cryo for subz” trend

They nerf PD Bloodletting for PVP and I think they should do the same with sub-zero shield

Oh ya where did they mention that?And can you show me the source please.

Patch here (very recent)

and I have a compilation of all the skill changes here

Btw, oracle can also prevent statuses.

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s good to know, even if it still sucks to be swordman

1 Like

thanks for the infos!

So much haters in wizard player because they die in 1 on 1 battle while itos haven launch team arena…
Why don’t just nerf wizard for just 1hp and let those melee 1 hit ko…
Obviously you need teamwork to get into arena and not solo prick dominate the whole battle…
Psykino and crynomancer are both well known to be CC classes if they can’t then what the point?

1second nerf can ruin the whole role of them and that will rage by all kind of wizards build either…

2 Likes

It’s not base on hate the reason why people are asking for a nerf,it’s about balance in PvP and GvG and IMC is doing a good job.Clerics had huge nerfs on:

Plague Doctor

Bloodletting

• Duration becomes 15s + 2 per level.
  • Skill Cooldown will increase by 20 Seconds.

Healing Factor

• Duration now lasts a fixed duration of 27 seconds.
  • Skill Cooldown will increase by 20 Seconds.

Priest

Resurrection

• Resurrection will only apply ONCE per round in Battle League.

Revive

• Revive: Duration Attribute will no longer function in Team Battle League.
  • The duration of this skill is now 30 seconds. ( Previously 90 seconds)

Stone Skin

• The block rate scaling has been decreased to [SPR x 0.5] ( Previously [SPR x 4] )

Cleric

Heals

• Heal Tile Circle Duration will expire after 10 seconds. ( Previously 40 Seconds )

Now its the wizard turn to feel the nerf aka balance HAMMER :smile:
People like you get salty when they balance classes you love so much or play often.So far I have seen salty wizards getting angry about the changes and I have yet to see a Cleric player complain about their nerfs.

all threads are like… “other class build is too OP… pls nerf all other class and buff my class build only…”

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

thing is, the cleric nerf are nerf, the wizard nerf trashed a whole build/class.
right now cryo 3 on ktos is worthless (in pvp, and it can do something only vs all melee char, and we all know that swordy sucks anyway), subshield is useless (and the change in pve is a no sense too).

there is balance (i,e fix the % of freeze, fix the duration, fix what can dispell it) and then there is trashing it to the ground (what they did).
it’s not being salty on what you/i/he/fluffy likes, it’s being salty about a not so great fix that trashed a char.

let’s say they nerfed the cleric like this:
stone skin not working with ranged attack.

you would have seen a lot of salty priest too.

If you didn’t see cryo and kino needed that balance then your just one of those players that are only playing games that has an OP/unbalance class and don’t care much but the game itself being balance.

The reason why cleric players haven’t whine like you did,was because they understood how ridiculous Plague Doctor and Priest are.They nerf revive 3 times lol and yet nobody QQed.You just want to play something that is broken.

Cryo still got the freeze and reflect damage against Melee players.You just won’t be able to effect range players and Fletchers Bodkin point has 70% chance to take off Subzero shield.What’s wrong with having a counterplay,that’s part of balancing.

Kino can only Gravity pole 6 people and have it damage reduce to 75%.Raise can be cured with Cure,Fumigate and Indulgentia.

And I won’t play the what if or lets say game.If Its and Buts were candy and nuts, It would be Christmas every day.

I got nothing else to tell you on this matter.What’s done is done so you can whine and throw a fit at me but IMC decided that they needed those changes.

it needed a nerf, it didn’t need a trashing.
and i gave you example of a good balance.

they could have changed the freeze % or duration or CD, changing it like that it’s not balance, removing it on ranged atk is not a balance, at least not a good one, if you can’t see that you are the salty one on this lolz. :>

no, the cleric didn’t whine because they got balanced out, not trashed to the ground.

w/e, don’t relpy, np. :smiley:

Archer is supposed to be the wizard counter…

1 Like

yes, but as i said, balance is one thing, removing it like that another.
changing it to like 10% was enough, changing it like that and in PVE too, its over the top.

I think this change is fine. its still a very good skill its just not a blanket skill that counters almost everything now.

Kino 3 get hard nerfs too but we don’t whine because they are good balances.
But Sub0 is different, they clearly trashed it to the ground. If anything they should give melee something to counter it not giving more advantages to the ranged ones (consider melee was/is bottom tier in pvp already).

PS: i play wiz 3 -kino 3 btw.

2 Likes

Also your 50% more damage from Quickspell Attribute will cut down the 75% to 25% less damage to Gravity pole.The nerf is hurting a lot Cryokino players and are either dealing with it,QQing,rerolling a Wiz 3 / Kino 3 / War 1 or quitting the game.