Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I don’t remember it either,

And since i’m playing wizz, i think it’s something i’d remember ;s

But i could be wrong~

Might have been me. Me and another guy were discussing that quickcast might get nerfed in the future due to having unlimited potential which most skills in this game don’t have. But as far as i am aware it is currently unchanged on Ktos.

I don’t even play wizard, but that sort of change would not be swept under the rug. especially considering some of the occasional debates on changes that are entombed in the thousands of posts here. :smiley:

Ah ok that explains it :grinning:

I probably misunderstood it for a nerf then, even if it weren’t you anyway.

The search function in this forum is so bad.

Here’s changes data mined from the client (could be mistaken on some stuff though):

Skill Changes

• Slithering description updated to say it increases evasion, block, and resistance to status effects while active.
  • Claymore attack increased from 211.32 + 53.4 per level to 211.32 + 80.1 per level.
  • Aukuras description updated to give a buff which causes negative effects to decrease faster, which lasts 15 seconds.
  • Blessing duration increased from 45 seconds to 60 seconds.
  • Blessing gains additional damage bonus of (0.06 * SPR + INT * 0.02) * (skillLevel - 1)
  • Cure’s bonus damage gained from INT is increased from INT to INT * 1.2.
  • Bwa Kayiman damage is now increased based on the average attack power of the zombies.

PVP Changes

• Punji stake duration increased in PVP to 900 seconds (up from 30 + skill level * 5)
  • The base duration of Pole of Agony is decreased in PVP from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
  • Dirty Pole duration increased in PVP from 20 + skillLevel * 2 seconds to 900 seconds.
  • Max targets of Gravity Pole in PVP decreased from 5 + skillLevel to just skillLevel targets.
  • Revive duration decreased in PVP from 90 seconds to 30 seconds.
  • Owl Statue duration in PVP increased from 20 + skillLevel * 5 to 900 seconds.
  • Sleep’s duration maxes at 5 seconds in PVP.
  • Carve Laima’s movement speed decrease is reduced from 20 to 10 in PVP.
  • Spike shooter’s duration is increased from 60 seconds to 900 seconds in PVP.
  • Stake Stockades duration is increased from 15 seconds to 900 seconds in PVP.

Skill Changes

• Guild tower HP increased from 300 to 1500.
  • Added a Dievdirby 3 costume, with special animations for carving, male and female for 129TP.
  • More shader adjustments.

(Edit: fixed blessing bonus formula)

19 Likes

And now i know what i’m choosing for rank 7, thank you

3 Likes

At least we have one, and it works just fine if you search for something specific honestly.[quote=“Doddler, post:7386, topic:125464”]

• Added a Dievdirby 3 costume, with special animations for carving, male and female for 129TP.
    [/quote]

Hm… they are slowing down in the costumes releases uh…

blessing blessing blessing
cure cure cure
oh such good news im hyped
thanksssssssssss

1 Like

that depends if it’s as cute as the normal Diev costume :yum:

Wait what? Owl statues now last 15 minutes in pvp? Or did you mean 90 seconds?
900 seconds duration would mean that a diev3 would be able to have up to 20 statues out in pvp (-20% cooldown statue and carving 2 owls every 84 sec).

So 84% SPR scaling and 28% Int scaling for level 15 Blessing?
That’s cool, given this I’m going to presume this is a start of a trend where you have increased scaling per skill level on skills to incentivize them past level 1?
That and with Blessing going as one of the hallmark “Flat” bonuses, maybe that means Concentrate, Sacrament, Fire Weapon and more will start having their own stat bonuses as well?

I had a SPR thing I was working on, think I might hold back on it now to see where they’re taking buffs in general.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

On this matter, how does Teardown interact with those?

I would love incentivizing different builds with different scaling on particular skills. For example Concentrate scaling with DEX and Gung Ho with STR.

And anything that improves scaling on flat bonus skills is welcome too. Would go a long way towards improving Swordsman classes that generally have low multihits with only 100% damage scaling.

That Blessing buff is rly nice :yum:…but now they caused a serious headache for me with my build… :confused: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It definitely appears to be 15 minutes. Additionally, it looks like GvG duration was decreased to 15 minute battles, so it appears that a lot of these structure skills will not end during a battle.

Well, now we can see some Diev/Sapper Tower defense with Super secret punji traps throwing everyone sky high.

1 Like

did someone say rogue capture

RIP blessing3 builds.