Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I see your capture/reversi/teardown and raise you Carve World Tree.

1 Like

Zombies have their own stats based on the level of the mob you kill to spawn them.

And they are making the zombies’s own seperate phyiscal attack stat, a part of the Bwa Kaiman scaling.

Before it was just your Phyiscal attack + skill damage + elemental bonus

1 Like

I feel so blessed that I have a Sapper C3, and I tend to use this character to play PvP and GvG! Also I am ready to delete my poor, doomed Falconer C2… :cry:

Plus I can’t believe Psychokino’s Raise didn’t get nerfed. It’s one of the most ridiculous skills in arena and battle field now.

1 Like

Blessing gains additional damage bonus of (0.06 * SPR + INT * 0.02) * (skillLevel - 1)

is this replace old formula or add damage on top of old one?

No, it’s added in addition to the old formula. Here’s the actual change to the script.

4 Likes

Patch note is out.

Psychokino

• Raise: Indulgentia and Fumigate now can cure Raise debuff in PvP.
  • Gravity Pole: Skill damage is decreased from 1/2 to 1/5 in PvP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thank you IMC. :relieved:

1 Like

OMG :joy:

''PVP Changes

• Punji stake duration increased in PVP to 900 seconds (up from 30 + skill level * 5)
  • Spike shooter’s duration is increased from 60 seconds to 900 seconds in PVP.
  • Stake Stockades duration is increased from 15 seconds to 900 seconds in PVP.’’

Is there an update to the buggy Sorcerer Boss AI and skills?

Also, is there a latest list of all available Devil Type cards that is available in game? (does that exist on the client side that can be datamined?)

1 Like

Cards should be tradeable. Well, at least for same account, if one really doesnt want to make cards tradeable.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Well Conceals longer durations finally make sense.

Do we ever get this changes?

that sub zero is still in top OP list though

1 Like

imc said that most of these changes will come to us when all of them are finished , they are testing them in ktos .

I imagine they’re trying to avoid having two totally different games to patch, and are doing bulk patches every so often on our side.

Just be prepare for another batch of bugs once those patches are transferred to us, good news is once its over we’ll be smiling like there’s no tomorrow :grin:

Female Diev C3
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4198&l=53259

Blessing bonus +700 ?
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4198&l=53257

How come?
Char stat
spr 379
int 29

(379 * 0.06) + (29 * 0.02) = 23.32 * 15 = 345
even + old blessing level 16 (190) = 535
165 mission
Did I do math wrong or something…

ok my friend told me that pic owner using linkerC3 skill to share their party member highest status.

6 Likes

Ugly costumes are ugly. Anyone has male one?

No idea, maybe he got some stat increase from thaumaturge before setting up the shop

mind you check sub0 update please ? i heard that it was nerf to protect only melee skill at cap of 70% reflect