Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

Pretty much anything less than what I posted earlier… Ill post it again. Click the link to see it.

1 Like

Oh please link me these patch notes you’re talking about especially the one related to rogue’s ninja nerfs Rogue C3 Feedback

Also please link me a KR patch note or any current information here on the official forums that lists all available/unavailable skills while using Burrow.

So I can finally have this “Voila” moment you’re saying, a nice fitted build that I can take home and sleep with like a teddy bear.

You know what I really hate the most? People who thinks they know everything.

3 Likes

You must hate yourself most of all then.

You have some serious issues.

5 Likes

…okay? I guess I will leave the thread here. Getting a bit too much even for me. Best not to continue feeding trolls.

Here ya go c:

Thanks. It definitely included Rogue’s ninja nerfs and the list of skills available/unavailable when using Burrow. Will definitely have a proper build now and get comfy sleep.

1 Like

And how does their class change affect you? Please explain HOW. if you get your butt kicked in pvp, you can’t blame their class reset. What other people do with their characters in this game, does not affect you. And so what if some builds PVE then switches to PVP? how is that bad? Are you afraid of competition? If so, why mention pvp?

It doesn’t matter that people are copies of eachother, if that is the case, that is IMC’s fault for not balancing well. NOT your fault or the person who decided to change classes fault or the clones or the people going for the OP build. So please don’t give me that crap like its the communities fault.

IN FACT! by not having class resets, they are encouraging people to pick OP builds and not try things out. I thought I explained this beofre. How is the option to reset circle a bad thing? You act like these are going to be free or super cheap. You act like every player just has money to dump on these things and just do it non stop and flip flop all over the place when there is no reason to think it will be cheap. Skill resets arent cheap chump change to be buying every day.

1 Like

Game changed.

Everyone would use the same builds depending on what your doing. Game changed.

Game changed.

No player identity with your class builds. Game changed.

Game changed = me affected.

Look, if you dont understand yet i wont be able to say anything to get you to. It does affect everyone though even if you dont use them.

With current class system, you could be identified as a link3>sorc. Thats who you are. With resets everyone is a wizard.

2 Likes

I think your mistaken, a game mechanic (like in your case) isn’t something that can really be mentioned beforehand, Its something that has to be found out.

The availability of skills depending on the weapon can be found out by looking at tosbase, but its not like you’ll hear things like, hp and sp pots weigh 10 per so dont buy a whole bunch or you’ll be forced to walk.

In your case, It really does need to be found out by researching from someone who it also happened to, or you need to find out yourself.

1 Like

Hahaha its not about being afraid of anyone its about the fact you want no risk maximum reward gameplay. You SHOULD be held accountable for which classes you choose.

@Dream over here found out their cut cookies were not as OP as they thought so they want to be able to erase their mistake and redo their character. Well go make a new character and use the other one to farm. Its not difficult. If you dont’ like burrow then reskill and use a new one.

@Zipzo here went double rodelero into dragoon and found out he made a terrible mistake. I can only wonder what mistakes everyone else begging for a job redo want.

The only legitimate way I can see a job reroll being acceptable is if they remove a class like they did for centurion or if they rolled the character back the appropriate levels depending on how many ranks they drop. As in If you are rank 6 and roll back 3 ranks you will now be the actual level you would have been at that rank.

2 Likes

I’m against the idea of class resets, but I can understand the arguments for them.

Personally, I enjoy the risk of experimentation–and the successes or failures that come with it; I want my actions to have permanent consequences.

2 Likes

Here I thought you had some context when using “easily” with resets. You proved me so wrong!
I was gonna ask you about RNGs and if you were playing the game for fun or some GREAT achievement. Hey but don’t answer.

This.

It’s like 99% of Archers I see all went Ranger C3 > Fletcher C3. The strongest meta currently for archers on KR. While almost all wizards and their moms are Wizard C3 > Elem C3 > Warlock.

i didn’t say any of this. but i guess you used the quote function wrong.
i don’t think you will concede anything and rather allow the decisions of others that don’t affect you, affect you.

I quoted myself from your post. Thats just how it shows up.

I also added this: With current class system, you could be identified as a link3>sorc. Thats who you are. With resets everyone is a wizard.

I guess you cant understand how changing the game affects everyone who plays it.

Are you really that stupid to not understand? I said I don’t want to erase my mistake or redo my character, go re-read my previous reply. Oh wait, you don’t need to, it won’t get through your thick skull anyways because no matter what I tell you, you don’t understand a single thing and would continue with your stupid arguments.

Also, I don’t need your suggestions.

I seriously wonder why you’re trying so hard to look stupid here. And whatever happened to “not going to reply” anymore? Can’t stand being humiliated?

2 Likes

Not even true. Anecdotal

I totally misunderstood what ppl want with these topics… so yeah I post it here too.

I don’t support any Class Swapping what actually some ppl want!

I support a Class Reset where you actually lose your Rank with class levels and you have to level it up again with whatever else you chose.

For me the idea of just easily swap from any easy to level class to a hard to level one is unacceptable!!!

just chill. its pretty clear that many of the people who are arguing against the idea of a circle reset aren’t reading or understanding a dam thing those who are for it are saying.

1 Like