Tree of Savior Forum

Rogue C3 Feedback

First, thanks for all the ninja nerfs. It certainly made me waste my time leveling Rogue to 225 just to reach utter disappointment on C3.

Feeback on the ninja nerfs,
Vendetta’s bonus STR doesn’t get increased anymore through class rank stat bonuses.
This was abit too good I guess but you have to consider that Vendetta is really situational as it needs to last hit to get that short duration buff. The STR value scaling with rank bonus was fine, removing it was uncalled for. It’s unreliable therefore the old version was balanced.

Backstab’s damage nerf.
Karacha Set was already nerfed from X4 to X3 but you still had to nerf Backstab’s damage to oblivion. Karacha Set is now the only reason why Backstab can do damage decently. To make backstab do decent using certain gears, this is really an unreasonable nerf.

Backstab’s old damage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bIxVvTQGg
Backstab’s ninja nerfed damage: Unofficial Rogue Nerf Megathread + Class Discussion

Let’s talk about Burrow. Burrow disables tons of skills w/o saying on the tooltip. This misleads players to fail their builds simply because we assumed we can really fully attack while burrowed which in my case, I could not use Running Shot while burrowed. In the end, Rogue C3 has to follow a strict meta, a build where the skills or the other ranks can be used while Burrowed like Archer C3. This is really disappointing, so much for build diversity.

And please, stop with the ninja nerfs. It really leaves bad taste.

Im planning to make a Rogue C3, and I think i understand quite well what Dream is saying and i agree…

Vendetta + Backstab seems very weak for what u invest… im not saying they need a BIG buff, but something needs to be done, as both skills are not easy to land and take value from. Not to mention the bleeding thing…

Burrow: This skill lacks information, thats all i can say for now… I dont really know which skills are usable, and havent found trustful information about it… have seen a lot of videos to try to figure out… but not a lot of people invest into Rogue C3 because of what it is needed and what u are going to get…so not so many videos other than the typical A3>S1>R3…ok Archer skills work…what else? I cant believe a TOP TIER skill like burrow only let you use A3…