Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

You shut my arguments out? I posted a video from TWO months ago proving burrow doesn’t allow you to use any skill.

But no you’re too stupid to notice and instead called out the fact its not your class.

You need some Preparation H

2 Likes

This was a good choice because it just opened up the amount of class combos you can do.

I agree with this and have posted many times a solution that does this. vivid seems to want unrestrictred class resets, which i completely disagree with.

IMC never said some classes are supposed to be harder to level than others. Otherwise, what is the point? The problem is class/skill balancing so that no class tree has it “easy”. that is why some maps/monsters are great for some classes and terrible for others. And when did this become class reseting? nobody said anything about switching from spell caster to swordsman or cleric to mage. It was circle reset. sure, OP and thread title were a bit clumsily worded but nobody actually read it before commenting that is the problem.

okay you sh1thead. read the OP. GO FVCKING READ IT

That poster wrote it incorrectly. What I assume is if you are Rank 7 and want to “reroll” in a sense FOUR ranks then your character would drop in levels up to the point where you would naturally be after losing those ranks.

This allows people who ■■■■ up to not have to totally remake their characters but at the same time adds a penalty to those that use it

This is why you’re stupid. You didn’t even see the Rogue using Archer C3 and Scout C1 skills. I don’t mind continuing shutting down your arguments, you’re the one looking more and more stupid here.

2 Likes

Are you too blind to see the greyed out skills in his bar? Do you need assistance?

Nope, you’re the one who needs assistance. The rogue clearly used Flare Shot and is spamming Twin Shot whenever it cools down. Also spamming Oblique Shot while waiting for cooldowns as you can see his SP drains bit by bit while Twin Shot is still down. Ignorant.

2 Likes

LOL. Then why are you even arguing with me? If we agree on the same thing. How many times have i posted things about a solution that allows you to reset? I count at least 3.

Most of your statements in our recent conversation imply you want unrestricted resets. Since, you know, you were arguing with me about not wanting unrestricted resets. The OP says nothing about restricted or unrestricted resets, im going by our recent conversation.

Your not very enjoyable to talk to. Getting angry at everything. I think im done here.

1 Like

I get it now. Can you now stop proving you are stu…

You can’t seriously be that blind right? I’m not saying ALL the skills do not work. But you can CLEARLY see some of them do not.

Checkmate. Stupidity at it’s finest.

2 Likes

As I remember classes have their difficulties mentioned…somewhere…dunno. Athough I think I don’t agree with those.

But anyway… I’m not sure you rly know the classes well if you think all of them have the same difficulty with leveling. There are utility and support classes etc.

It doesn’t matter…but because you mentioned, Circle reset is not accurate at all. Ranks are what stand for different Classes… A circle reset would actually just mean you reset the same class…what is = with a skill reset.
Class reset is also accurate I don’t understand your problem. Plague Doctor and Kabbalist are different classes…

So actually it is either a Class Reset or Rank Reset.

To fix if you messed up something… With my version you would lose a Rank with its class levels or more depending on you…but you wouldn’t lose your base level and items and maybe other things.

You have to start over because it’s the only alternative to playing that character and still playing ToS. The developers are telling you those are your options by design of the game. I’m not asking for the perfect playthrough on my first try, I’m asking for the opportunity to retake important decisions because I 1) didn’t fully understand their implications, 2) didn’t fully understand the incomplete descriptions and hidden functions of the game, 3) didn’t understand how mobs would work at higher levels, nor their interactions with certain abilities and spells, 4) didn’t know how certain damage and ability calculations would work… etc.

I’m not asking for a total reset every time I think my decisions were bad, im asking for a safety net regarding important game changing decisions, which I believe will allow me to experience more of the game’s content in a much more reasonable manner of time, and thus encourages me to play the game more. It’s simply a time cost analysis. Hours of grinding to fix one poor circle decision sounds terrible to me compared to shedding some TP or using a restricted number of reset (either by time, a team total, or some other combination).

2 Likes

You sure got me. Oh boy I messed one of my post up! Golly its a good thing I said what I meant 6 hours ago

im sure you didnt read my post but whatever. you are still in favor punishing players for making a decision when the information they are given by IMC is faulty.
if im lvl 130 with class lvl 5 and reset my current class to pick a different one, there should be nothing else said. I should still be lvl130 and class lvl 5 with my new choice. there is no reason to make me do anything again, it was already done.

Nope. It just shows how stupid you are and how desperate you are now.

2 Likes

Yeah I must be talking to a child. The internet sure is a great place.

2 Likes

First off, I’m not talking about now, I’m talking about a theoretical point in the future. I’ve been playing this game in the past few week a lot more than I will be in the coming future because I had spare time. I put a lot of hours into the game relative to any other activity, so the important consideration for me is the total time investment it would take to get back to where I am. And then for every new class I want to roll, I have to invest about as much time, if not more.

That being said, I have no interest in re-circling my main, I was only arguing the point I felt made the most sense.

Dont buy the reset. Quite easy isn’t it?

3 Likes