Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

yea it was bees
why u gotta troll orz

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think less people would quit due to fuss over circle reset existing than people who’d quit because they end up realizing their character sucks too late when there’s countless ways to screw up.

So yeah, I’m okay with that outcome.

3 Likes

I’ve played RPGs long enough to know that a streamlined minmax enviroment in a videogame makes for a boring experience

2 Likes

Yup i agree with this… Not Everyone has the time to make a new Char again.

2 Likes

Since there is now another thread on this, ill post the suggestion that I would be ok with again.

1 Like

It’s not just about minmaxing, it’s also about investing a lot of time into a character and realizing it’s not what you wanted it to be, and being told you have to start over. That’s not practical for most people.

2 Likes

Lol once per year u tho Christmas? Why not u jus say u vote no

Who cares, how long did it take you to get this far?
3 weeks?
That’s nothing. It’s not like the time was wasted since you’ve had fun playing the game right? I don’t see an issue with just starting over if you don’t like your build. You can’t have a crazy experimental class system with lots of interesting stuff without the danger of some classes underperforming in some aspects, and honestly I don’t mind that. Doing a cop out now with a class reset would just entirely break the game. You could go squire and alch to make lots of money just to switch to another class at some point, which basicly defeats the entire point of this system and removes any consequences of your choices. Not to mention that a class reset would entirely ruin the sacrificial aspect of the templar class.

The best thing to do is to just deal with your bad choices

5 Likes

Further more ur silver n gear sharing got so much benefit*** opss I should say restriction…

So, I discovered that Plague Doctor have a skill called Pandemic that spread debuffs, I really want to know if this skill work with zombify because any monster out of the circle lose the debuff, so I want to know if Pandemix will spread Zombify even if the monster arent in the circle

The description sucks and I cant have a certain aswer, I could test this getting a Plague doctor with my bokor, but if this dont work I gonna lose my 200hour character because of bad text and cant test things

I really need to be punished for this?

Its not fair I lose 200hr of gameplay because I cant test ■■■■

1 Like

Oh hey Mr.smart. Can you tell me why Burrow said I can attack but actually disables alot of my skills when it doesn’t say it should? Oh, and please give me a link that gives a list of skills that can be used while Burrowed. Thanks Mr.smart.

1 Like

I just leveled my pardoner to rank 7 so I can safely press oracle to test it out before I commit a second character to it.

Also I would have loved to test PD interaction with several Pardoner things/Priest things - what now? Play another pardoner?

Why not let me reset a circle of my choice - I already played them free but committing rank 7 is quite some work right now just to find out it doesnt work the way you want.

Like the game is simply too bad designed. PD tree… pandemic doesnt even spread incineration - why wouldnt it? How am I supposed to know which debuffs it spreads?

Can it spread the stun from a cleric autoattack? What if I prolong a debuff and then spread it - will it spread with the increased timer or base?

2 Likes

Then what prevents them from giving us resets until they have created a testing room for us where we can experiment and test things?

Finding stuff out that could be fun doesn’t need to be behind a fking 150h + playwall.

It can be as complex and diverse - that is great. Doesn’t have to do anything with testing things out without a fullpunish incoming. We aren’t even talking about underperforming. Like the poster said he can’t use burrow and skills. Some things that should interact simply dont and with that ideas die.

2 Likes

That’s too bad then for him, but anything under 1000 hours of gametime really isn’t worth complaining about.

3weeks man, it only took 3 weeks for people to hit max and turn this into a solved game. That’s pretty damn sad, but I guess IMC can only blame themself for listening to people who insist to level up and be rewarded every 20 minutes

That’s the great thing about this game. We don’t know how everything interacts yet until someone puts in the time to test it. The unknown of it makes it more interesting to me.

As for seeing how pardoned skills affect PD skills, why not group with a PD and find out?

thank god thats over, grinding storage atm

If you don’t wanna know how things work all you have to do is not to educate yourself on the information that would be availible.

And it is really a nice way of putting “someone puts in the time to test it”. Let me translate: Someone other than me puts in 170h+ of grinding and maybe even pain because he theorized a late bloomer just to be hit by harsh reality.

People losing 1-2 chars to this are certainly gonna stick around.

That someone could be you or me though. None of my builds are cookie cutter builds that everyone uses.

I already stated how I felt on the resets so if anything I’m on your side. Unless you want unrestricted restets then I’m not.

Well, actually I’m in favor to change a circle or 2 to fix something, not for testing purposes.

I dont even want resets. A testing ground ingame is more than enough to let people get a feel.

A zone with standard gear you get to fumble around and do what you want until you leave everything back to normal.

2 Likes