Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

They are the people who are used to more casual games where everyone switches to the best build every patch… it was in the second sentence.

Pretty much everyone who wants to be able to do this is who i was reffering to. So if you want this, I was referring to you. Do you not like risk and only reward? Then its you.

I dont think my post was offensive so i dont know why your like this. Being called casual is offensive now? Because that is only what i described. Nothing wrong with being casual.

Edit

I was actually commenting on something in the thread and not the OP, maybe you misunderstood?

2 Likes

you honestly think that this post isn’t offensive? i mean, do you really really really and truely believe someone reading this shouldn’t feel offended? you dont think telling somebody who shares your hobby that they “want it easy” or are “afraid of risk and only want reward”. implying we are weak because we were mislead and ask for a resolution?

Oh, just start over you will say? just toss out that characters weve become invested in over the past months? just deal with it and blame ourselves and pray for the love of god another mistake isn’t made after youve invest several hours again? no no, we just want it easy. we want them to sell lvl 8 exp cards for 1TP in the shop. we are soooo casual playing this grindy mmorpg. so casual spending money to play it early. such a casual mobile gaming, wii loving, cooking mama casual.

2 Likes

Did you even read MY post?

Ok, so no throwing away your character with one mistake with that. Aparrently I should have bolded this part.

No I dont think it is offensive. I never tried to imply you were weak, im sorry if you felt that way. You do want to take one of the only risk factors in class building out of the game because you dont feel like leveling another character though.

People like to play casually with no risk and an easy game experience. Thats fine. Many people like this because they are used to it from other MMOs like wow.

This game appeals to people who played games like diablo 2 when there were no resets and older grinder MMOs where there were no resets. So, less casual. People dont like it when i use the word “hardcore” for some reason. Which just implies, more unforgiving risk to me.

3 Likes

So, what is bad about having a reset?

1 Like

Laziness has never been an acceptable excuse for change.

So everyone should stop using automobiles and wallk. Or they are lazy.
Do you even value time and effort?

2 Likes

okay, thanks for apologizing. I don’t think tree of savior is by any means a “hardcore” game. None of the mechanics involved say hardcore to me. there is no Exp loss on death. No player-killing. No in-depth market.

The game promotes casual play way more than anything hardcore. 5 free TP for just being logged in for a few hours. Fast travel across the map. Silver is easy to earn. Leveling is pretty easy with repeatable dungeons, plenty of quest, they throw exp cards at us like confetti, sell revive orbs super cheap, items breaking from durability just cost a bit more to repair, etc.

This game is not for hardcore players, though people can play it as if it were. Comparing it to “harder” games from generations ago isn’t a good argument. Just because they are both top-down mmorpgs, does not mean they are for the similar audiences. If this game appeals to you because of diablo, you are terribly mistaken. the game’s bright colors and cute characters should have screamed “not at all like diablo” and “not hardcore”.

For the sake of TOS being a PC only MMORPG, its players shouldn’t be called casual either.

I hate this idea that options for players other than you shouldn’t exist. You have the choice to use these options. You don’t ever have to reset anything and I can reset 5 times a day and at the end, your experience doesn’t change. We aren’t cheating, botting, scamming, buying silver, or exploiting bugs. we aren’t screwing up the in-game economy or causing server instability. We aren’t breaking PVP or PVE because people will still min-max and build OP/perfect builds anyway if they want to. The game isn’t going to change a damn a bit. It just means players are encouraged to take risks because they won’t be forced to reroll if it goes wrong. Players won’t feel like they need to have a spread sheet infront of them to enjoy the game and be locked down optimal builds because they might get screwed in the mid to end game where their character might possibly be useless.

1 Like

this kind of elitist way of thinking is going to kill the game.

We’re not talking about acceptable things like choosing driving over walking. If you had a report to do, and say you didn’t do it because your lazy, thats not an excuse.

Or in our cases, Its not acceptable to add resets because we were too lazy to do research.

This problem could have been avoided. Some games just can’t go without research. Its part of the game.

1 Like

Can’t full agree to the easy leveling. But this quote is spot on!

1 Like

I say offering each player a NON-TRADABLE/MARKETABLE Reset is an amazing option for every new circle patch is a reasonable request. (So 1 for 8, 9, 10.)

But that’s as far as my support goes. No TP option, period.

You know what ? Last beta more then half of skills/atributes did not work like it was described and i didn’t saw any larger QQ.

Youtube - skill calcs - forum - trying skills yourselfs <---- THAT’S THE BEAUTY OF THE NEW MMO so please don’t cry and just play, keep gathering info. Skill/atribute don’t work ? Let the IMC know that and w8 for fix. You $%^&* yours build? SO TAKE LESSONS FROM THIS FAILURE AND MAKE NEW PERFECT CHARACTER FOR YOU.

Gosh… this new generation of players…

2 Likes

too lazy to do research eh? research what? KR TOS? Want me to play the game when I shouldn’t and make life harder for KR players? Or maybe you want me to search for forums full speculation about builds? Or maybe you want us to decipher bad translations? Or maybe you want us to do ALL of that even though KR TOS is a different game than what we are playing?

You seem to think that we are just playing KR TOS with an english patch. You think they are exact copies of each other don’t you? all the stats are the same huh? The info we might be “researching” is never out-dated or flawed huh? games never patch right? day one is the same game forever. you are an actual idiot

1 Like

Well, the fact you can customize your stats and cant reset your class is what is similar to diabl2o and grinder mmos to me. IDK how many people agree with me on this, but the combat feels a little similar also? I havent played diablo 2 for a while.

The game would completely change if people can change classes easily. There would essentially be only 4 classes and you can just switch your build up whenever. Right now with the unforgiving class choices, there are a large variety of class combos that i have seen. People would just do a leveling build, then switch to pvp build. Switch to earth tower build. All the uniqueness of this game would be lost and it will just be another generic mmo.

Please dont try to say “if you dont like class resets, dont use it. It wont affect you”. The reason i dont like it because of what i mentioned above. It doesnt matter if i personally dont use the reset.

I just feel like the people who want the resets cant be convinced otherwise. I dont know how to explain why i liked the older mmos without resets better. Each person has their own identity and arent copies of eachother? Maybe the ones who want it never had the joy of experiencing the older mmos and how unique they are. Right now all the modern mmos feel the same to me and cant hold my interest.

The information is still there, heck there was even an announcement saying what we have from kr. (some kr patch notes)

So this auto becomes invalid. (Peice kr patch notes we got into the current information we have on the forums… Voila! nice fitted build fits in your pocket, take it home and sleep with it like a teddy bear.)

Define easily please.

Pretty much anything less than what I posted earlier… Ill post it again. Click the link to see it.

1 Like

Oh please link me these patch notes you’re talking about especially the one related to rogue’s ninja nerfs Rogue C3 Feedback

Also please link me a KR patch note or any current information here on the official forums that lists all available/unavailable skills while using Burrow.

So I can finally have this “Voila” moment you’re saying, a nice fitted build that I can take home and sleep with like a teddy bear.

You know what I really hate the most? People who thinks they know everything.

3 Likes

You must hate yourself most of all then.

You have some serious issues.

5 Likes