Tree of Savior Forum

Multiple-account AFK-RMT Army (same owner) in Dina Bee Farm

The player Mergen is abusing mechanics of the game for AFK farming using multiple bought accounts which falls under two violations of terms of service:

1. Using multiple-accounts for any purpose, such as AFK farming.
  2. Buying other’s player items and accounts with real life monetary transaction.
  • Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : Mergen, XXYYXX, Pipistrella

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 2017-02-26 10:30 AM

• Evidence :

The screenshots below shows the CharacterID of the same character between two periods, one being the old owner and the new after the accounts was bought by the current player.

Along with this information it is possible to track down the player by ID and TP transactions as well the renaming history of them along with the Team “Mergen” (old team name: Rynn) and the team name “Lyriel” (old team name: Mergen), which were changed after the owner bought the “Rynn” team account.

Current character: Princess Pipistrella

Character ID / Old owner: Hehexd Marilynn

Current character: DMT XXYYXX

Character ID / Old owner: Leafen Ensa

Current Character: Dina Mergen

Old team’s owner: Rynn

Complete screenshot Dina Bee’s channel at the moment of the report:

16 Likes

Nice work LunarRabbit as always

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @staff @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

1 Like

Explain your method for getting this info? Sounds like something that will breach the terms and condition.

It is sent to the client, that’s how the market names addon work

1 Like

This addon: [Addon] Market Names, an addon that allows you to see the seller of an item, is now on the addon manager!

Which is in the Addon Manager and generates a file containing character and team name information along with file backups+refreshing users ID from time to time to detect changes in team name/character names.

EDIT:
@silverx093 it is not capture of game packets. It is one addon which generates a file, I just use that file as a database since the data is accurate for showing the names of sellers on market “Buy” button, but the data can be used for other purposes like I said, for example, detecting changes in team name and character name.

Since I kept refreshing my file from time to time and got a good amount of data I probably can detect most team name/character name changes since a given period which I prefer to keep private.

Actually illegally capturing game packet is illegal according to the terms. Well whatever not that I care about whoever RMT. They should just ban every bee farmers.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

double the @@@@@

maybe they will do something about this when it is so obvious she/he violated the rules :joy: sooooo legit… #FAIL

2 Likes

Thats an interesting approach but unfortunately I doubt IMC have that much free time to manually check the ID of every players. ToS account is linked to steam account. Steam takes account trading seriously. If IMC can do ■■■■, they should just get some help from steam.

2 Likes

I too agree that IMC prolly don’t have time for checking everything what happens. That’s why I tried to give as much information as I could think, if you have any suggestion for new proof/information I can get on this case I’ll gladly help with anything as far as I can do.

P.S.: For refreshing the users ID you can simply move the file to any location as a backup, the new users ID captured by the addon will be updated.

IMC is so stupid. Why not make auto kick logout when players go AFK. If they had something like that this wouldn’t been a problem anymore. (Of course you can proably bypass it if your smart but 50% would give up and play fair) Silver AFK farming I’m totally agianst it even if you just own 1 account. This is so stupid. Shouldn’t been allowed ruin the game economy.

i knew mergen was a fake piece of sh1t the day i met him. we became friends over a false promise, then my boy penis tried for a few weeks hoping it wasnt a sham. people like this ruin the game more than imc’s incompetence, and thats saying alot.

i mean you can literally talk to a npc in klaipeda and lookup accounts based off of how much silver they have farmed, this kind of info is literally given to us on a silver platter. yet nothing is done

never have i seen such incompetence

game literally has no anti-cheat/hack detection because they were too cheap to pay for steam VAC integration. i can literally use the most basic of basic scripts using auto hot key and i would be farming 24 hours a day uncontested.

and the whole “if you cant beat them join them” mentality that the necro sh1tters constantly spam this forum with is part of the reason why these types of games are no longer for role-playing its only for sad pathetic children to feel proud that they can waste their parents electricity everyday in exchange for what most would consider 1/5th the salary of a real job.

you know youre a dirt human being when youre worse of a person than imc’s incompetence at protecting their own IP. theres a reason kTOS has a better community, the moment some inbred BR notices that he can make money supporting his third world salary by slaving at the computer then proceeds to spam social medias about ways to ruin a game in exchange for not needing to leave the house and risk getting shot is the sole reason why we need to have a company brave enough to host their game internationally without third party hosts so they could handle it themselves.

theres a reason japanese dont take kindly to outsiders in non-tourist areas.

1 Like