Tree of Savior Forum

Talking a little more about Multi-accounts

meh

im a minimum spender…

but still, real question, why asking multi account is okay or not…

ofcourse its not okay

but imc have no way to prove it (if u gitgud)

if theres no1 get caught, then theres no crime at all~

He wants to monopolize dina bee farm AFK spots by having multiple necromancers…

does he need gm permission to do that?

1 Like

I am not his secretary, tag him instead.

According to @LunarRabbit is against the rules of the community

Seems this player isn’t back yet, first ticket was:

And coincidentally the player stayed 7 days without getting online after the first ticket.

Plus the ticket answer:

But my word here means nothing, send a ticket and get yourself an answer.

I think he/she is just playing Revelations Online.

1 Like

Also, the player was offline right after the ticket was answered:

Pretty sure some form of kick and/or something was applied.

I’d assume he/she got a 7-days sanction on first occurrence then a 30-day/permanent sanction on the second one.

Perfect Whale p2w game if anyone want to swap games

Heres the link https://ro.my.com/en/news

2 Likes

Yeah, it was already pre-determined before the game even launched. :smiley:

1 Like

Pay to play in a game that can’t stay open for 10 mins and crash at random times lol.

Also, another generic game like BnS, with only graphics and short skirts and big breasts that sometimes glitch and explode polygons lol.

If it’s to waste money only to see breasts and butts I prefer pay a woman for that.

3 Likes

i present you

that is why those companies/games exist

2 Likes

They almost caught me off guard ;--------;
https://wp.eternagaming.com/wp-content/uploads/background_nebula.jpg

I think Vaca is making a joke about multi accts.
Because the topic has been left unchecked, unanswered, debated and etc…

There’s been afk armies for a long time, with no long term punishment, and the EULA is terribly misinterpreted by IMC.

Might as well think it’s OK because IMC is too lazy to fix things properly and communicate openly to the players.

2 Likes

For that I think he should as well send the ticket reply here to be honest. It should be very clear once he do so.

1 Like

Off guard or pants down? LOL

In the right is Blizzard lol, D3 only show few parts when you start without armor then later you are full plated almost not a shed of skin showing unless you are using a tincture to remove the armor lol.

Actually, I’ve been expending more time in D3 lately than anywhere else, sometimes on PS2 emulator.

I played ToS yesterday just to be reminded of how boring and dull the game actually is, that is, after this long playing and seeing that nothing had changed so far.

Truly a shame see a good project like this one going down the drain.

Since you seem fond of hack’n slash, you should try Grim dawn.
There are no hosting servors (to prevent cheating) because the game was made for modding.
It’s like for titan’s quest when a community did a mod with bigger content than the entire original game.
The community is very active and the dev talk with them weekly and exchange ideas while keeping their promises.

It’s worth for a lot of reasons with extreme customize, you’ve got a lot of items (with active / passive, uniques skills) that can be used with various synergies related to constellations and builds.

1 Like

Im just too lazy to log on. Playing revelation online with Lewd :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Show that you can login on TOS, whisper me in game :’)

I do have the GD, Titans Quest including the Anniversary Edition, Torchlight 1 and 2, Darkspore (unfortunately it got discontinued and not playable anymore), Divinity (all versions except the new one, turn based, but it’s a solid RPG), Victor Vran, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing and Diablo 3, also Diablo 2 + LoD.

Yeah I love Isometric games, specially good RPGs, I wish there where more MMOs with a solid system instead of multiple clones of successful games.

ToS seemed at first to go on that good path, but now lol, completely swallowed by this “mud”.