Tree of Savior Forum

List of newest wiz farmer build (R9)

If you are thauma2 or thauma3, you must always use rod + dagger. Swell arms is important.

Thaum3 - Enchanter2 can go DEX, INT, SPR or mix.
Thaum2 - FF3 should go INT.
Thaum3 - shadow2 can go INT, SPR or mix.

Did the new Thuma swell arm “fix” kill the dagger build? So swell right arm no longer make dagger to add attack to main damage number?

Yes, it is better to wear wear a staff now (KR TOS). Unless you need more physical def, then wear rod + shield. Wearing dagger is useless after thauma nerfs.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply. If i’m thaum2/3 need to always use rod+dagger, but ur latest post also mention is better to wear staff? So conclusion is staff?

Now on Steam ToS, you can still wear rod + dagger, it is stronger than staff.

In the future, thauma will be nerfed. Wearing dagger will not increase attack anymore, so wearing staff will be stronger.

1 Like

Ah ok got it. Thanks a bunch pal.

Variation of the popular farming builds. Farming build = thauma swell body to double drops.

So far have tried:
-link2 thaum3 shadow2
-link2 thaum3 enchanter2
-pyro2 thaum3 sorc1 enchanter2 (liked this build for all-content most)
-link2 thaum2 feather3
-link2 thaum3 sage2 (current)

SP cost
Sage2 SP cost is just a little lower than shadow2 SP cost (and shadow SP cost is really a lot).
In order of SP cost: Enchanter2 lowest cost. Feather3 average (without spamming blood sucking). Sage2 high. Shadow2 extreme cost. Feather3 extreme if you spam bloodsucking.

Order of ease: enchanter2 easiest (just use AA). Shadow2 easy (just spam skill). Sage2 average (have to aim skill). Feather3 average~hard (need to skill animation cancel well during link and swell), only need kundela slash.

Damage mitigation during farming:
Sage is immune to magic and ranged attacks with missile hole, enchanter can block most physical attacks with enchant earth, and featherfoot is immune to melee attacks with levitation and is able to recover HP easily. Shadowmancer can use shadow hallucination clone to get a 20% max HP shield.

Currently, iToS sage micro dimension cannot hit flying mobs yet. KTOS Sage can hit flying mobs. Shadow2 is weaker vs flying targets. Featherfoot3 is weak vs mobs which resists hangman’s knot debuff, feather3 will need some AoE attack ratio gear in the future. Enchanter2 suffers if your ping is bad.

@Kanna You asked about this build with sage2.

Sage2 on this build is viable, 1x micro dimension (with attribute) on linked normal mobs will clear them. 1 overheat per link needed. Hangman’s knot is not needed unless you want to group mobs to swell them. Another combo is dimension compression + swell body + Ultimate dimension (with attribute).

First part of vid is the sage test, quite easy too. Linker+thaum build is very easy to play.

6 Likes

can we cancel animation with levitation as FF?

Yes. It is even easier to animation cancel during levitation. You won’t have the jump-animation-delay when pressing jump during levitation to cancel skills.

1 Like

never thought i could jump during levitation.
how about kill count? within the same timeframe, which build kill the most outside jp+swell combo?

Sage2 farmer
After testing, this is the sage2 farmer build I recommend: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2117aaa7ee.213a65.3a4a55.1f243a516a75.1139498591a5

Dimension Compression deals 10’000% damage at level 5 because it deals 5 hits (full charge and full charge doubles damage too). However it is a single target damage skill and charge skill so linker and wizard surespell are needed. Cannot decrease charging time with wizard3 quickcast. This skill sometimes fails to pull enemies together.

Ultimate dimension with maxed sage2 attribute deals 13 hits of %Skill damage (3 initial hits during 1.5s, and then 10 hits during 5s from attribute). Each DoT tick deals damage equal to your skill factor %. The DoT does not refresh, it will apply with the first hit of Ultimate Dimension.

Micro dimension explosion attribute deals equal damage to % skill factor too. If you do not hit at least 1 mob with the first hit, the explosion will not occur. Explosion hitbox range is bigger than the initial skill range. If you hit at least 1 mob with the first hit, the mobs which were not hit by the first hit will still get hit by the second hit.

Use teleport portal to travel to farming map easily. You can store 6 portals with sage portal attribute max. However the sage shop can only sell 3 portals. Sell portals when you are AFK/log-out. Stone price from sage master is 5’000 and you have 30% tax. No-profit is 6’500.

Once KTOS patch arrives, both micro dimension and ultimate dimension will be able to hit flying mobs. Currently just ultimate dimension hits flying.

Edit: video

**Other notes on Featherfoot** Featherfoot3 **enervation** debuff cannot hit flying targets. However it will debuff all Ground targets inside the skill hitbox, it is a true AoE. Every source of damage will proc the enervation debuff damage (even bone pointing and the damage attributes on hangman's knot & swell body). Featherfoot3 enervation debuff will let you heal vs Mutant and Plant race enemies (applies for bloodbath when non-levitating, and bloodsucking).

Cannot get healtiles during levitation, cannot get healed by bloodbath during levitation. Cannot use Kurdaitcha during levitation.

Bloodsucking gets interrupted, it still needs wizard2 surespell to prevent interrupts.

3 Likes

Enchanter2 with decent attack speed can kill most outside of Combo.

Next is shadowmancer2 with shadowthorns vs ground-type enemies.

Featherfoot can kill enemies outside of combo by using Shrink Body -> filler skills (Kundela Slash and Ngadhundi are low CD).

Sage2 cannot kill enemies well due to High CD. Must save CD for combo.

What do you think of Hangman’s knot changed attribute? (the AoE defense we still have in ITos)

I have no problem, with Enchanter2, hitting all 8 mobs after link + Hangman’s knot without the splash defense attribute ( I do not have sorc on my build)
Does Lightning hands affect every enemy in the same place without AOE limitations or does it hits all enemy because they are linked?
I’m really confused

After Hangman attribute nerf, you will not have any problems on enchanter2, shadow2. On KTOS, none of those classes suffered after nerf. Also, sage2 will not suffer. The sage skills ignore AoE mechanic, I have tried it myself.

Only featherfoot must get AoE-attack ratio after the hangman nerf.
Featherfoot Kundela Slash, Ngadhundi, Bloodbath need 1 AoE attack ratio for each linked mob.
With linker2, you may link and hangman 8 mobs.
Your base AoE is 3 and Kundela slash gets +3, for a total of 6.
You still lack 2 AoE attack ratio to hit all hang-man-debuffed mobs.
I recommend vubbe fighter gloves, cheap option for +2 AoE-Attack ratio. Other option is Centaurus Card 10 star for +2 AoE attack ratio.
If you have squire, eat the basecamp foodtable BBQ for +3 AoE-attack ratio.

3 Likes

@greyhiem If I go wiz1-pyro1-link2-thaum2-sorc1-enchant2 what should the stat be (spr,dex,int,???)

I’m thinking of doing a wiz1-pyro1-link1-thaum1-chrono3-shadow2 farmer. My link swell combo will lose 3 targets but I will also have access to a lot of movespeed and pass so I’m thinking it would work.

Is there perhaps anything I’m going to regret aside from the -3 targets per link-swell?

Thau+sorc+enchant = Full SPR for scaling buffs and summon. You might want gear with SPR/DEX for your attack speed as well.

what about link3thaum3shadow1? worst?

I think you will get more out of Shadow 2 then you will out of Linker 3. Linker 3 doesn’t give you much unless you have an organized party.

@Kihseki you might have and issue with the reduced HK duration. And having to kill 5 mobs at a time might not be the most fun experience on a dedicated farmer.

I did this one, full SPR. It has sweet buffs for your party, but playing alone is dificult. I can’t farm monsters in HG340 that have more than 400k hp, and it depends always on how many targets you find to link. But that’s because I’m using only vienarazis mace +10 and no trans, I guess.