Tree of Savior Forum

List of newest wiz farmer build (R9)

@greyhiem
what stat allocation would u recommend for a farmer w1p1link2thau3ec2? i have decent ping, so i assume 200 dex rest int? or would 200 dex rest spr be better/more flexible?

i’m also curious as to how it compares to w1p1link2thau3shadow2 on a budget… cos my funds are currently tied up in my zealot, can’t afford spending too much right now

how much is your matk after swell left+right? that doesnt enough to 1hitKO 8 linked enemies?

Sage seems like a fun option to have portals, shame about the long cooldowns.
Probably continuing on FF since it seems to have the most consistent burst damage, the new attribute seems really good.

FF is good, but you have a bit of an over-reliance on JP, even with Enervate functioning like an AoE JP-lite. If you expect to one-shot hoards of baddies, you’re going to be watching the JP cooldown. Refer to Greyhiem’s post for a quick summary and drawbacks of farming builds.

There is typically always a drawback to these kind of builds. The only “true balance” farming build I’ve only lightly tested is W2/L1/Ele3/FF3 that I’m considering going back to if I could find someone selling Tokens on my server. Thaum is mandatory for easier drops, yes. But relying on JP too much with limited options outside of it frustrates me.

Guess that’s the advantage of shadowmancer and enchanter builds, they can go a little more wild during cooldowns. And of course, they don’t need AAR gear, which is also what made me think of going shadowmancer or sage instead.

It’s what I’m testing right now actually. Sage attributes…lol, you need a token just to be viable.

@greyhiem

Hi, first of all, amazing top, helped me alot, i have a lot of doubts, can u try to help me???

1- Actually i have pyro 3 chrono 3 enchanter 2 build, I wen chrono 3 because of haste and quicken, making my farm quickly and i could go full int (but the aa still slow, its not fun like that :frowning: ) i tought this could be fun/good to farm, but i’m not feeling the vibe… im full int, its wrong right?? what do u recomend the BEST ENCHANT farm build?? and wich status should i focus???

2- Im so happy, u brought sage hereeeeeeee, i love sage, is really worth this build?? i mean… sage have long CD, more than ff and linker, its really worth or just fun? Before reading ur post I was looking for a sage DAMAGE build, like wizz 3 eele 3 rune sage 2.

3- Sage can easily solo without link? with this farm build, should i go full int? or full spr to buff thauma??

4- Enchanter and sage build is Et viable? is good to solo boss?

1 Like

1.change chrono to thaum3, full int, you can get 1500 more matk from swell left+right

Why not wiz 1 pyro 1 linker 2 chrono 2 thauma 2 shadow 1?

4830-4982 magic attack.
I have to use 2 shadow conjurations often to kill swelled mobs.

thanks for the useful info! *scrapping shadow1 farmer plan

Best enchant farm build is pyro1-Linker2-thauma3-enchanter2. Get equips with DEX/SPR/INT. Farm build will fail without thauma. You will regret it if you miss double drop on Orange/Red equips. Example, get 2 orange drops, sell them, 10 mil silver profit. Instead of 1 drop for 5mil profit. Linker is needed to group mobs to use swell body.

Yes, wiz2-linker2-thauma3-sage2 is viable to farm. And it is viable as a shop character too during afk. All the builds I discussed here are viable for farm.

Sage without link is possible, yes. Without Linker and thauma, you will need a strong weapon

Elementalist3 Sorc1 Sage2 at 340 HG:

Sage as support, enchanter as support/dps yes. Popular build for ET is cryo3-chrono3- versions.
Sage cannot solo boss because the cooldown is high. Take sorcerer+enchanter build to solo mob and solo boss:

1 Like

Thank u for ur replys!

but the status allocation how its work?

for enchanter build and sage build? sage probably full int right?

i’m confused about enchanter… and why spr?

SPR thauma works and INT thauma also works. Thauma swell brain scales only with SPR. Thauma arm buff scale with INT & SPR. I prefer to build SPR/INT on sage2, shadowmancer2, and Featherfoot3 builds. SP consumption is high.

Enchanter can go DEX/INT/SPR. I discuss Thauma3-sorcerer1-enchanter2 and attack speed here

For linker2-thauma3-enchanter2, it is similar. However you can go DEX/INT if you want pure damage. The build with sorcerer1 should go DEX+SPR because summons scale on SPR.

1 Like

thank u so much =)

pure int sage works too right?

im just worried about sage cd too farm :#

For 340HG, you might have to wait for CD.

For material mob, it is very easy. link -> swell -> 1x Micro dimension = kill 8 mobs. Repeat this combo 3x, then micro dimension will be on CD. Microdimension is 3 overheat.
Then link -> swell -> 1x ultimate dimension. Ultimate dimension on CD. Then repeat combo1 x3 again.
Can also use link -> swell -> dimension compression if you are wizard2 with surespell.

My baby sage wears Full Looting chance equips. I recommend it on farmer-characters. Try to get 100+ Looting Chance per equipment piece.

In iTOS future, Green Gorkas cards will be added. Each card at 10 stars will give +50 Looting chance. Total 3 cards = +150 Looting chance. And white gems will be added. White gems increase Looting Chance too. White gems can be socketed in any equipment and will give the same looting chance.

2 Likes

THANK U SO MUCH <3

What build do u recomend to fam this??

the mob is static, dont move…

i got one like this but just with 8 potential

doesnt matter if it is white cat or black cat, as long as it can catch mouse, it is a good cat! ~ 邓小平Deng Xiao Ping

1 Like

You can use any build to farm it. You must link and use hangman’s Knot on the varle gunner to drag other mobs to it. The varle gunner cannot be pulled! With link on cooldown, shadowmancer2 can oneshot it with 1x shadowthorn, and enchanter2 can defeat it with AA too.

On Sage2, currently the iTOS sage Micro Dimension cannot hit flying mobs. However the explosion part of the micro dimension attribute can hit flying. It is important to hit the varle gunner with the skill to let the explosion hit the flying linked seadragon mobs.

If the initial micro dimension hit could hit flying too, the damage would spread through link on varle gunner and it would die with the combo. Waiting for KTOS patch to reach itos.

The power of Looting Chance even on normal maps.

1 Like