Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz1 pyro1 linker2 thauma3 enchanter2?

how about survivability? can you farm long enough without FF’s bloodsucking? thaum3 is really hard to dispose from the whole build.
Thinking some offmeta build like wiz2link2thaum3ff1shadow1

With my sorcerer1 build, i’ve never have to go back except when my red pots is finished. Becareful on those mobs that hitting long range then you are fine.

Enchant Earth is good, or if needed use 3x Canceril card and you will never really need go back to town.

canceril card got nerfed last time i read it. So if i am too lazy to buy HP pot, i better insert FF1 in my build right? i interested in sorcerer1 cat too
thanks @Gwenyth
Card Effects/Reuse/Waiting Time:
- Monster cards with a % chance of recovering HP/SP now have a cooldown timer for the effects abililty to proc again.
- A cooldown timer has been added to 6 Cards.
- Woodspirit Card (20 Seconds Cooldown)
- Mallet Wyvern Card (5 Seconds Cooldown)
- Cerberus Card (5 Seconds Cooldown)
- Velnewt Card (15 Seconds Cooldown)
- Canceril Card (15 Seconds Cooldown)
- Deathweaver Card (15 Seconds Cooldown)

Hmm, not sure about that. I thought only Gazing Golem got nerfed, but i guess that is possible.
I think the damage mitigation provided by Sorcerer is much better than the heal with FF1, FF1 is sxx especially if you have no Wiz2 surespell.

Link 1 - 5 monsters (will fall appart if you leave dmg on knot and swell enabled)
Link 2 - 8 monsters (and will actualy do not fall appart if you use dmg atributes on link/swell)

You are limited by AoE rating how much you amplify on link now so on both links with max monster gathered I do around 300k Dmg with AA and AoEr 3 (with cat it would probably be up to dmg cap on group of 8, 500k at group of 5)

If you have summon and link 1 you pretty much never get to use it yourself as summons focus fire anything you link
Good source of extra dmg and survivability but at cost of unpredictability (we run pre made thaum/chrono/taoist party for farming so linking, swelling, passing works fine and summons would throw wrench into it :slight_smile:

If you plan to run mostly solo yep +survivability
In party - unpredictablity

but if i pick shadowmancer i dont need AAR right?

Did not tryed Shadowmancer 2
Shadowmancer 1 is one aoe spell and one single target spell (and I mean SINGLE, it hits only one enemy)

This is full int rite? what would be the weap of choice? staff?

I’m almost full INT, I think it’s the best for a cheap Thaumaturge 3 build and for my high ping too.

i actually swapped to Rod + Dagger as i get more Magical attack from both Swell right and left arms.

Rod + Dagger if you go Full int thaum

Alright thanks.

Btw, what’s the difference between full dex and full int anyway?

If you go Thaum than buff power as buffs scale form Int (or Spr)
Also int gives extra magic attack

Full dex have better attack speed so with transcened enough weapon can eventualy surpass int build

Take INT its easier ;3

What do you guys think about:
Pyro1>link2>chrono3>enchanter2?

It is fine Tsugumi. You will be fast. Do you want to buff damage? Pick thauma version. Do you want to buff speed? Pick chrono version.

Thank you. I was Chrono3 enchanter before even the patch but with lightning hands it seems I don’t need to be the “do nothing but position myself for pass” person anymore.

With that, thaum seems to have some very good utility too so I’m conflicted between both classes.

swell will get nerfed, thaum better use staff+swell left for best dmg

how much dex should i put on an enchanters lightning hands? i heard it falls off at 210 dex?

what nerf is it care to explain?

What are viable weapon options to Thauma Enchanter combo? The dmg of the sub weapon doesnt matter, right? only the additional dmg, am I wrong?

swell left will only boost left weapon patk/matk
swell right will only boost right weapon patk/shield defense