Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

700 000 more or less challenge 5, 850 000 challenge 6 + possible blessed shards

1 Like

guys I have a few questions for you all
isnt IMC just the distributor of TOS in the west? I always thought Nexon was the real owner of Tree of Savior and that IMC only bought the rights to distribute it for us, hence the slower updates and more expensive cash shop

No.
IMC is the dev for all versions. Nexon is publisher in Korea (and bought some % of imc or something)

oh, that is interesting, I didn’t know that, it explains the staff’s terrible english though.
But I wonder if the discussions we have here affect their decision making at all like that thread to “make the enhancement system better”, I can’t immagine the staff understanding complete sentences.

There have been some changes that people noticed that were previously spoken here in the forums.

But unless they speak that they changed it because of players, it will remain a coincidence as the more probable.

ITOS absolutely influences development, we’re in a unique position given the Staff we’re communicating through are IMC employees. “Q&A With the Devs: Casual Content,” “Player Favorites! Convenience Updates,” and “Q&A With the Devs: TBL” from the recent Popo Post are all recent examples of ITOS player questions, suggestions, and feedback that have had an impact on the game.

https://treeofsavior.com/magazine/201807/

Don’t let the, at times, rough English from the Staff fool you, they are able to communicate. :slight_smile:

Just recently there’s been:

- Casual Content Feedback

- Guild Feedback

- Ongoing GTW Testing

- Hair Style Suggestions

or even @STAFF_Yuri talking to people in the RMT Policy Update thread.

There are plenty more public and private examples too!

12 Likes

this is so good to hear, I feel much better and refreshed to see these things.

1 Like

I don’t get what do you try to say. There are many jobs before rank 8 which are great with only 1 circle, and some jobs which are really great with 3 circles for end game content. 4 circles for one class is nowhere a problem if the 3 circles you took were strong. And if they allow us to take Master Circle at rank 8 only, they will not add skills with 0.90% attack damage with one hit and 1 AoE lol.

That pain when Mergen’s Zenith looks so good and my build would only go Mergen 2 with rank 10… time to ditch falconer and tatatatatata?

1 Like

If you play Mergen C2, you’ll know C3 only add 1 more skill and Downfall new attribute. Mergen C2 rotation already solid and C3 should complete it but Falcon3-Mergen2 plus new Falconer attribute also decent.

I’ll have both anyway so doesn’t matter to me.

1 Like

A few hours ago, the “Tree of Savior” youtube channel released some of the new soundtracks, but the first they released was with a background image that has a Woman and a Man wearing cool clothes like Bullet Marker but holding Knives, minutes after they erased this track and uploaded the real new soundtracks… like it was a mistake.
I did not take a print because I wouldn’t have imagined they’d made a mistake or something…
Only me saw that?

EDIT: Founded by Ayalon, many thanks. <3
fhhfghfg_zpsvhmo0phm

1 Like

I was curious so…found this in google…is this the one?

5 Likes

Yeah thats it!! I was starting to think that i was crazy or dreaming hahah
Thank you @Ayalon

fortunately google deletes stuff slower or something like that… looks interesting… they rly look cool :smiley:

Interesting… :eyes:

New Archer Hidden Class? Mayor Higher… I mean, they went already for “Bullet Marker” instead of Maker which would have sounded more logical…, plus knives…

Obviously it means assassin class confirmed!

Mayor Higher is the name of a new bgm coming with rank 10. Also a NPC name if I’m not mistaken

And bullet marker (I guess) is a reference on coding bullets, where supposedly every single bullet has a unique ID. So the class is the one that produces bullets and, therefore, identify them

It is a really cool art… Wonder what that small daggers could be. What is that glowy thing?

1 Like

what if it’s a knife throwing class? assassin lovers will be disappointed XD

They look like fancy sleeves of their small coats to me. hmm…only rank8 has glowy things no?

Something like the grave robber from darkest dungeon would be sweet as heck.