Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Just leaving some feed for thought and speculation…
Jester is a common concept in many games. A few examples below and how they could be translated to ToS:

Juggler - Final Fantasy Tactics
Offensive/Utility class that uses many throwable special items to inflict status ailments.

Jester - Darkest Dungeon
Offensive/Support class that uses bleeding attacks and plays music with their lute to inspire their allies.

Jester - D&D
Offensive/Utility class focused on performance tricks and skilled at throwing weapons.

Harlequin - FlyFF
Offensive class with many similarities to ToS Rogue, except for more attacks that can inflict status ailments and tools to engage in battle at close range. Oh, they use giant yo-yos as weapons.

tl;dr if ToS follows the same path and our next Archer class is indeed Jester or something within that concept, it’ll probably be a dagger-throwing class that also has many tools to disable their opponents. I’d say it would be a green-circle class like Retiarius.

That may be a bit off-topic, but hey, we don’t have much to discuss until the R10 patch arrives on kTOS and speculation is always fun. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

what’s this? a rogue exit?

If is this really a new class… Why two masters?

It is weird to see a pair of characters… cause normally new classes showcase only the related Master.

But it would be a nice concept, for either Archer or Swordsman tree.

1 Like

Wow! We said it at the same time! XD

1 Like

Twin masters for a class that uses twin daggers! :sunglasses:

1 Like

im gonna ask it here so i dont have to create a topic

Im playing Warlock and im having doubts about some skills

Does invocation have its own damage % or it uses the scaling from dark theurge to deal damage? if so, i would have to invest on DT in order to increase the damage of the spirits summoned by Invocation, right?

Also, with DT attribute of dealing double hits, does invocation’s spirits hit 2x too??? Can any warlock please shed a light on this since the skills descriptions clarify NOTHING

Invocation has its own damage % scales by skill level and no, DT attribute has nothing to do with invocation.

That could simply be a headgear…I mean look at some of the other characters on the picture that also wearing something.

So investing in Invocation will increase both spirit damage and the buff duration??? The skill description only mentions the buff duration thats why i got confused

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

This patch also says that Ghastly Trail doesn’t aplly additional damage anymore and instead increses the damage based on skill level * 10%
But the in-game skill still says that the effect is spitir damage + 400 (+100 per skill level)
I am so confused

Yeah… we got no changes
http://m.tos.nexon.com/ts/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=211

Tooltip is wrong, but it works as stated by the devs. I just tested it the other day to make sure

Do you remember what those green shinning things are that are attached to the two characters arms? Judging by the weapon the female character wields, we can be sure this will be a dagger class (if it really is a new class). But I have no idea what those green orb-like things are and how they are related to the playstyle or concept of this class.

Taoist new skill SP consumption increased…
Original: Base 137.6 / 40.5 per level
New: Base 140.2 / 41.3 per level

Hackapell new skill SP consumption decreased
Original: Base 179 / 30.1 per level
New: Base 151.9 / 25.7 per level

Besides that, there are some skills description corrected and some issues fixed, most of them were hard to understand. I noted here those SP changes because those skills were the most depressing ones from new circles and Rank 10

New Login photo

New UI change!?

Skill icon update

11 Likes

Current list of upcoming enchants:

-Main Weapon Damage +%
-Sub Weapon Damage +%
-Boss Damage +%
-Damage Taken From Melee -%
-Damage Taken From Magic -%
-PVP Damage +%
-PVP Damage Taken -%
-Critical Damage +%
-Critical Hit Chance +%
-Chance to be Critically Hit -%
-Chance to Hit Enemies +%
-Chance to Evade Enemies +%
-Chance to Penetrate Block +%
-Chance to Block +%

11 Likes

Tao’s c3 skills seems to be an instant cast now (The said the skill visual is bugged tho, it’s invisible right now)
And the AoE on divine punishment (and the fact that you can move while casting) is pretty decent

Plus:

1 Like

Is it from the yellow enchant ichor thing? Or awakenings?