Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda Server Back Up

Greetings, Saviors.

Klaipeda server is up and running again. Thank you for your patience.

Previous notice: Klaipeda server is currently down due to a malfunction in the system. We're working to bring the server back up soon.

We will update this thread once the issue is resolved.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Signed,
IMC Staff

21 Likes

Nice.

//gg20characters

oh that explains it, guess I gotta sleep early :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay, thank for the info

Dungeon Reset scrolls for compensation would be very much appreciated @Staff_Julie :slight_smile:

17 Likes

if u cant handle so many paid access dont make paid access… this is total BS… how do you handle when it is free for everyone… i think NIGHTMARE!!!
just refund all our money man

6 Likes

God damn upgrad the server and do something about Gold Seller.

//ffs20chars

4 Likes

I won’t even wait up, guess i’ll be back tomorrow afternoon to see if they finished fixing it.

its an april fools joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Nooooooo!!! :’(

So GM Julie is the new , GM Christy of RO.

3 Likes

they should just make a word limit so no more spams its not like someone will shout 200 words or something only those spammers do.

Dungeon reset scroll

Malfunction = fire

20char

DISABLE SHOUT

GOD DAMN
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Orsha is down to,cant log into the game.

I just can’t help but laugh on how ironic it is that the server crashed 5 minutes after it turned to april fools day on EST time.

So… Free exp tomes :imp: and I accept your apologies. Also a little grammar correction in the title, its “Lagpeda”, not “Klaipeda”. :laughing: Let us know when it is up, thanks.

lol gosh, please enable to server transfer ASAP. im out of klaipeda server to SEA. the more i stays in klaipeda the more i feel like quiting the game for good. p/s: i had claimed my founder pack. =/ honestly i dont mind if i can repurchase founder pack again so i could go ahead to SEA server.

This means i have to go to sleep.

12 Likes