Tree of Savior Forum

No announcement yet

Are they aware one of their servers just died ?

2 Likes

99 Bottles of lag on the wall 99 bottles of lag. Server goes down pass it around 98 bottles of lag on the wall.

I guess not. Or maybe it’s just a cruel cruel April Fool’s prank.

2 Likes

Dude, chill. Their new diamond golf clubs just delivered and they need to pick them up.

4 Likes

I really wish they would just say hey we know the servers are down, we are working on them sorry about that. Or just you know… SOMETHING

2 Likes

1 AM on a work week. Probably not. I would be quite surprised if this got fixed before 6-7 AM EST honestly.

3 Likes

I know for a fact the night time janitors are told what button to press.

1 Like

And this is why we make nasty topics everywhere, because being quiet does nothing.

1 Like

but thats not how an MMO should work, they NEED to have someone in there for these kind of situation

1 Like

2:00 PM
Friday, April 1, 2016 (GMT+9)
Time in South Korea

They are in korea, it is 2pm in the afternoon for them.

Why would they not be at work.

1 Like

I’m dying at this, i really don’t know how they can not give us an announcement at this time, wtf are they doing its 13 KTime. They surely working atm, wtf.

1 Like

It’s true their headquarters and programmers are in Korea. But I think the logistics people are here in the U.S.

I could be wrong… but we’ll see how long it takes for the server to go back up haha. Or maybe I’ll just head to sleep…

1 Like

there u go…

3 Likes

Enjoy Founder’s server: “Exclusive” access.

Muahahahaha, see you in may.

(yeah, I know it’ll be worse then >_>)

Alright, to imc’s credit that was fast. Good job on getting the servers back up quickly.