Tree of Savior Forum

Infinite party members, unbreakable weapon upgrades, druid transform crashing channels, etc etc

Hey you, want to know how to crash channel?

Here we go my friend, I’m gonna teach you right now how to do it!

step 1 - find a druid 2 or be a druid 2 (not sure if you can do it being druid 1).

step 2 - find a panto (srautas gorge?) and take this transformation (not sure if you need a panto, but I heard the exploiters use this one to crash)

step 3 - transform, wait until the transform buffs expire (about 64s). Use skill 3 (speed) in last second and BOOOOM, ch is down.

ps: Remember that the buff doesn’t expire after reach 0 second, still blinks some extra time, you have to do it in LAST second.

Thanks to Onizinho, Phada and Bako for explain this during a Canceril Crash. You guys are really “Unbelievable”.

15 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty aware of battle league where a majority of stats are equalized. Didn’t know you could only revive once. Can you or anyone confirm that? Things like Aias will still have an impact in the arena which is a good thing but +25 weapons will as well and will have a severe impact on it.

GvG though afaik everything mentioned by op is viable since its map related. If those +25 weaps are allowed with no repercussions then we have a serious problem.

so anyone wanna join my exploit guild on klapedia?

its called TreeOfSinners

6 Likes

Pretty sure all itens in Battle arena will be cap to +0, so no matter how much exploited your character is

WTB>Superior kraked cross +25 and Superior corona rod +25= 100k each.
Go go sell me before ban hammer falls in your nuts.

Look at the Priest Sections and you’ll see both Revive and Ressurection can only apply once a round. Though I should have said it better in that I guess you have upto 3* chances if your Priest is on the ball and doesn’t die while ressurecting you? Plus I hear Revive’s invincibility glitches out from time to time.

1 Like

Anyone here playing in Telsiai server?
From around 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT), some channels (1-5) kept being restarted… I’m just a casual gamer that trying to grind mobs but it still annoys me…
GMs if you come to Klaipeda town or Orsha town, you’ll see lots of Pardoners and Squires are suffering being being kicked out of the channel constantly (thus they can’t open their shops accordingly)
Jesus…!!!

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian team names from Silute

1 Like

They will just check logs, no need to whipe. Top guilds will get banned. New guilds will replace them.

Simple as that. If you think these people are going to make any dent, you are wrong.

For people that try the exploits for fun, you most likely will get banned also. So don’t test it out if you like your char.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Do you guys know this game is in CLOSED ALPHA right? Then stop your whining and let IMC do their job. /s

OK, let’s go wipe with this new patch kr

1 Like

I know there’s been bugs since release but never thought it’d be this grave. Oh my.

wow =( just wow =( and now i bet even more people will abuse =( i want my party whit 30 guys

and now you can do it! it’s a dream come true

not really i cant find even 2 guys on my chanel to party =(

just what i was thinking haha, 30 people how do you even find them lamo

Klaipeda server every WB now channel crash and that many Windrunner…

you forgot to put 20F earth tower to trace the entire guild. the guild leader does the trick to have the party bugs. 20-30 party members go in the earth tower in one same instance to kill until 20F.