Tree of Savior Forum

Infinite party members, unbreakable weapon upgrades, druid transform crashing channels, etc etc

Well i thought it might be part of an exploit or something that is why i asked it here… anyway thanks!

2 Likes

That’s really sad.

The game many has waited for so long coming to this level… I will not deny that this is IMC’s fault for letting such exploits slip by…
Players could at least have a thin slice of common sense on reporting this instead of exploiting it. Why…

1 Like

Well that is life inside a game… there are always people who would rather gain an advantage to others using illegal way…

Many people reported a month ago, now the situation just take out of control.

1 Like

[quote=“Anarth, post:438, topic:313564”]
I will not deny that this is IMC’s fault for letting such exploits slip by…[/quote]
While IMC certainly is to blame for the bugs, players also need to be blamed for exploiting them. Afterall, an exploit itself can’t do harm, it takes a player to exploit it.

[quote=“Anarth, post:438, topic:313564”]
Players could at least have a thin slice of common sense on reporting this instead of exploiting it. Why…[/quote]
Pick one or more :
Lazyness, greed, egotism, egoism, want to brag, want for power, needy for attention, feeling fun in breaking the rules, feeling fun in causing harm to others, trolling, incompetency to see long-term harm, indifference towards other players or the game.

Oh no, IMC has some serious fault in it, but because as you can see, there’s no moderation here. Therefore cancerous people have like literally no backlash for spreading hysteria and discord like this. I still play the game, but like, I’m starting to lose steam if people are going to be going civil war over things like this every single time.

This game barely has communities to begin with.

2 Likes

WIPE is mandatory /musb20charas

You have said it all…It is proven that the eastern community go rampant easily and severe surveillance is required…what can be done right now though if the staff is korean and the members are all sleeping when the scandals happen?

Investigate Onizinho - Silute @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy

this is entirely IMCs fault, there’s literally no punishment in this game there’s no reason not to exploit since nobody is getting banned and apparently they can’t even track down abusers, we need to find evidence for them 'cause the GMs are ■■■■■■■ useless.

Well, assuming they’re actually active and can atleast speak English in an elementary fashion, they can hire community managers or something to deal with certain servers and locales and actually work alongside them. Then the community managers could actually report things to them directly, and maybe even give them the power to kick things off the game. If they abuse it, they get stripped of command and maybe even in some cases, banned for mistrust and abuse.

I’d imagine it would be a payless job, maybe with the slight chance of TP payment. Still, you’d be a force in bettering the game at least in a community aspect.

1 Like

"I’m out for good"
Lol
Guess your understanding of out is as good as your understanding of silently.

4 Likes

Relying on volunteers recruited from an already rotten community is suicidal, it has proven already that no one can be trusted. As they say that ‘Opportunity makes a thief’, the idiom is applied heavily here.

And this just brought all the wrong people out of the woodwork… Le sigh… -_-

Can’t miss out on the occasional laughing at people like you. If the mere ‘presence’ of my existence is enough to rustle you people, I’m gonna keep popping back in from time to time :wink:

It’s ironic that I considered myself one of the strongest advocates against cheating and, after I made multiple hatefilled insults towards cheaters, random haters like you started showing up to attack me personally all around the forums.

It’s pretty interesting when I think about it :slight_smile:

Keep crying my little child because your hate sustains and fuels me to keep coming back here.

3 Likes

With all respect, when you consider yourself fit of doing something on the internet, it means that you are not fit for the job.

That is not specifically addressed to you, but to everyone pretty much.

But hey look on the bright side everyone, at least we have more free time to do other stuff now what with ToS going to hell.

Also @FlanFlan, what happened to your Flandre avatar? I miss it… :’(

3 Likes

Too many ppl fiddled with her switches…a few flip the wrong one and it cause a nuclear fallout XD

1 Like

I still have hope for the game, its young, released early because they succumbed to the pressure of people wanting its release so quickly.

Went on vaca for a couple days and came back to this. IMC said they are aware and working on it. https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=532

Unforunately if I have to pvp/gvg against people who have +25 weapons with no potential loss, revive on the spot infinite times then theres no way. Even for someone like me that is staying loyal.

Before I went on vacation I was wondering why klapeida was crashing like fuuking crazy everytime i logged on. Now I know.

I wonder if ktos had these kinds of issues.

4 Likes

It’s only until it escalated this far and ppl start bringing…necroing the exploits again

…look at the date when they published it lol…

if the wanted to avoid this they would have done it sooner and warn players it’s a bannable offence like in the case of cxanywhere add-ons