Tree of Savior Forum

[iCBT2] [Guide] Chronomancer: The Time Squad is here!

Ah! It’s almost the end! I can’t believe it!

Even more data:

• Let’s get things straight: I used the first exploit. I don’t really care if you judge me for that because I got data and I like data.

• Quicken 15 is very noticeable. If the server was not crashing all the time, it would definitely be a boon that any class would like in their buffs… if they have Daino.

• Reincarnate and Stop don’t change from 1 to 15 except for duration so getting more than 1 for those are not necessary.

• Slow 15 is -30 movement speed which is the same as a normal player character’s movement speed. They will not be able to move unless they are on a mount or dashing and even at that, only 33% speed (10 speed).

• Haste is already the godspell, so at 5 or 10 it doesn’t matter it’s still powerful in its own right. 15 movement speed is 50% of your normal speed already.

• :sparkles: Backmasking still does not work. Stop asking. :sparkles:

• Pass is not in the iCBT2 build but let me tell you from what I’ve seen of it it sounds pretty amazing. A Chronomancer C3 50s cd spell that takes 15s cd off all spells? That’s really strong!

Thank you for reading this guide. I will probably make a new thread when the next whatever beta comes up with new data and new changes.

Warning: All data from this guide was obtained in iCBT2.

don’t necro this thread six months from now with new beta build data thanks
also the original guide looks messy enough as is anyway

EDIT: in kCBT3 backmasking will be reassigned to C3 maybe they’ll make it work this time

EDIT 2: On Dec 8th, Pass was patched so it cannot affect itself anymore. However, its adjusted effect is now -25s cd.

2 Likes

I hope they will make Stop the only CC that can’t be affected by dispeller scroll. I mean, the cooldown is very long and the effect is for only a few seconds. Having it nullify by a dispeller scroll is such a pain. I hope they would buff chronomancer skills.

I find it strange anyway that the devs decided to assign Slow as a level 1 ailment but not level 3. Monsters can still resist Stop regardless of level, even bosses with the attribute enabled! It doesn’t justify the cooldown at all…

1 Like

I managed to test out the things I wanted to with stop. For one, nothing will move a stopped enemy. Not knockback, not magnetic force, not swap, not hangman’s knot. Nothing. On the plus side though, if you link enemies, then stop some of them, hitting a moving one will damage the stopped enemies.

@ChojaHiragawa , I need you opinion on this, should I go Wiz-Cryo-Linker-Thau-Chrono3 or Wiz-Cryo-Linker2-Chrono3… I’ll be mainly a support… TIA!

@Alegria If you’re mainly support, you should choose Wiz-Cryo-Linker2-Chrono3. You don’t need to split your circles between Linker and Thaumaturge if you have friends to help you level up since you’re support anyway. Also, you can replace Linker2 with Cryo3 if you want to assist in crowd control. However, I’ve heard that there’s plenty of wizards going that route.

I have no idea why you resurrected this thread though since a more current thread about Chronomancers exists.

1 Like

appreciate the reply. and I am not aware of the new thread. anyway, ill be going there and backread. btw I’m 148 cryo3 chrono1 path. and im seeing only 4? chronomancers in SEA so far :expressionless: