Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Doesn’t really seem like there’s really anything to use once you setup your tower.

Teleporting to guild members, and being able to teleport 16+ on a whim is pretty useful. Also, there is the ability to speed up crafting. Though, whether this can exist after you log off is another question…

Yeah it really depends on the cooldown if those skills and how the guild wars play out. Those skills seem useful but if the cd is high then even more reason to leave Templar logged at guild tower and just teleport people there.

Have you tried to awaken and/or +10 your musket/cannon? it seems that they still suffer from the same dumb penalty by size. Also it seems you dont have much STR to warrant strong skill damages.

Does Beak Mask, Bloodletting and Healing Factor count as buffs? If yes I’ll need a Krivis in my build…

Just got a Chronomancer new skill ‘Pass’ info
(can’t post clip here but you can find it in youtube TOS 2015 12 07 20 50 30 802)
Decrease cooldown of every skill in skill area include caster
decrease CD
LV.1 3 sec
LV.2 6 sec
LV.3 9 sec
LV.4 12 sec
LV.5 15 sec
skill has 50 sec cooldown but it got cut by itself effect so a cooldown of skill lv 5 = 35 sec, it might be a bug atm.

10 Likes

Plz any info about this new necro boss sumon?
It is a new spell as sorc have or necro lost the big fatty tentacle boy?
Ty for you info guys

1 Like

Could someone please provide the icons of Musketeer and Cannoneer class?

Honestly, I’m not sure myself. I wonder if Kabbalist has a skill later that relies on enemy levels?

No, it lacks those to my knowledge. The ‘Class Master’, Uska, doesn’t have any option for attributes. Honestly, unless there’s some form of mass guild battle system which requires map movement and planning (i.e. something akin to the size of WoE), it’ll be invaluable. Otherwise there’s no real reason to play it after you have your Build Guild Tower to 5. Guild Master authority is account wide. I do expect you’ll need to get Templar C2/C3 for more guild features though.

Just a tip in future, try right-clicking any webm and opening it in a new tab if it looks weird on the forums! Some of them have a lot bigger resolutions than the forum can display when they’re embedded.

Wait… do you mean you are the guild master with every character you have? I wanted to ask earlier but forgot it and it’s kinda the same question… If you are a member of a guild with 1 character are you the member of that guild with all of your characters? Like when you change character while you are in a party and you stay in the same party…X)

Yeah, if you found a guild on your Templar, you count as the guild master on all characters. It’s tied to Team name rather than Characters,

But any character can create the Guild or just the Templar?

I don’t know if others will agree but I think it’s actually rly cool. XD I won’t have to worry that there won’t be space in the same guild for my fifth character xD

…and @isaacvithurston well it will be some extra work but you don’t necessary have to main a templar then…but I guess for guild battles teleports will be quite necessary :x

Has to be a Templar. It also costs 10m Silver to found a guild, and costs 5m Silver to buy a Guild Tower. So in total, you’d need a R7 Swordsman with 15m to fully set up a guild at the start, then at least Level 5 Build Guild Tower for all the perks. (Lv 3 for Guild Growth at least, Lv 5 for Guild Base).

2 Likes

Yeah I think it will be a squire on a second account then. Can warp people to squire for repair and can warp templar to main then warp others to main. seems good except for having to leach a templar with my main >.<

Could you try fighting a monster that is 20 lvl higher than you and record how much damage you deal to/recieve from that monster both before and after you reduce it’s lvl? Does it kind of remove lvl penalty?

I can do that, I’ll have to find one which doesn’t instantly kill me though. Level 240-250 mobs are pretty crazy…

Haha, now you can have a good use of increase max HP skill :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for doing it.

If you can use Exp viewer, can you check if lowering enemy level affects exp gained?

Do you guy here have heard or read from any source about SPR can resist status effect like freeze stun stop?
I just wondering is there any source about this.