Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Was that Hanazawa Kana ?

Good to know, at least they are showing that the ressurection wont be all easy on launch, you will need to pay for that if you want another life!! :imp:

I was already very happy when I saw that Gem Roosting went to C2, if it’s true, now ir Awakening have some good changes I wont contain myself! lolz

Updated the notes.

Hexen Dropper and Dust Devil can be used with a Pistol equipped.
Buy-in Shop functionality has been removed.

omg what is this!?, new way of summoning zombies?
i want to know!!

my hype meter is rising

doesn’t make sense you get the best skills at rank 1 lol

indeed, carnivore only works with chortasmata, it’s useless at c1 without chort
and other skills meh… so at c1 you transform for panto movement speed ._.
and telepath that makes the monster invincible and only gains time lol

My friend just tell me that has some change to Chronomancer skill ‘Pass’
old value > new value
lv1; 3 > x
lv2; 6 > x
lv3; 9 > x
lv4; 12 > x
lv5; 15 > 25
skill effect does not apply to ‘Pass’ skill cooldown (skill cooldown is 50 sec).

1 Like

It’s probably a long-deceased concept now, given how IMC are running against the clock to transition to OBT. Was datamined a while ago at Disc’s previously-tended thread until this one became the main one.

@DiscKZee Having that off-hand Mana-mana is already pretty damn good compared to a Karacha Dagger~

I’m fine with this. I’d hazard a guess that it’s 5, 10, 15, 20, 25.

oh ic

welp thats lame lol, bokors really need love especially their zombies

What did they change about the boss mechanics?

Consider boss traps are gone now. Did they add more adds or more skills?

1 Like

Monk C3: Golden Bell Shield.

K that made my decisions a heck of a lot easier. I figured there were too many skills in C2.

I do hope theyve increased bosses speed and dmg. Should be enough to make em challenging and fun, somewhat.

1 Like

god is real

/20characters

Honestly increase action speed of all everything by 25% and I would be happy. (AI’s and Characters)

Pardoner C3 will be most likely Sign Dispeller and Craft Booster. I know from the blogs that they planned booster items for Pardoners that automatically used up when attacking/defending/etc. …and I think that’s why those not implemented yet. That will be a bit bigger update with new items I guess… but maybe I’m wrong and we won’t ever get those… XD

Guess I’m only good at remembering things with icons, nice memory, thanks :x

I’m also a bit selective on gravitating to only reading Warrior things too, usually =~=;

Idk how to finish Krivis quest in Orsha… >.>

I am stuck with a red stone in my inventory, idk what for…

/sob

hahaha same here, you were not alone xD

1 Like

I don’t get the Chortasmata change. It’s basically the skill that makes the other Druid skills go.

Carnivory simply doesn’t work without it, even if there’s grass around or w/e. The description says “If there’s no Chortasmata it’s cast on you”… but it doesn’t. It does absolutely nothing. Why even put it at C1 then?

To compare, it’s like putting the Sadhu’s Out of Body at C2, Linker’s Joint Penalty at C2, or Sorc’s Card Summoning at C2.

7 Likes

Go back to the Krivis Master and use the gem! :smiley: