Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

That’s what nobody knows… xD They said lots of things before but they didn’t say anything since then. It could happen too btw that a rank 7-8 class has only 1 circle…because why not… but I personally think anything before the last rank will have more than 1 circle. But these are just assumptions. I would be happy if they would clear that at last…but they didn’t yet… X)

Oh sorry just in hurry :sweat:

It’s all good. :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, I’ll update the list if they change this. Some of these changes are pretty questionable.

Raise Dead is gonna be necromancer C3…??? Wow Just Wow.
That skill and summon Shoggoth is what makes necromancer amazing… this is just so sad I won’t go necromancer anymore now… really trully sad wow.

Actually you should post it and I will took it down since it will be update anytime I might can;t update it.

Yep those change are strange.

An announcement for planned changes for kTEST was just listed by IMC.

Skills are going to be moved around for a ‘balance adjustment’. Click the link for the raw text.

Sorcerer C2
-Attack Ground
-Hold
-Morph
-Ride

Chronomancer C3
-Backmasking

Necromancer C2
-Disinter
-Corpse Tower

Necromancer C3
-Raise Dead

Alchemist C2
-Gem Roasting

Alchemist C3
-Magnum Opus

Fletcher C3
-Singijeon

Monk C3
-Golden Bell Shield

Druid C2
-Sterea Trofh
-Chortasmata

Oracle C2
-Death Sentence

Rogue C3

• Burrow (+ some features to change)
  • Some changes will be made to Burrow and skill usage

I’ll update the list if the patch plans change.

3 Likes

First they make the summon of sorcerer drain your SP and that made me decide to only choose Sorc C1 for sp regeneration to keep nuking.

Then they make dispeller in pvp, thing that only affects wizards.

Now Raise the Dead is C3 ?

This game has it out for the Wizard class, they show you amazing awesome wizard classes just to make it harder to play.

In ICBT2 I had a lvl 200 Wiz and a lvl 160 cleric and honestly playing as a wizard was a lot more tedious while playing as a cleric was like a run in the park due to the healing…

Just no words to how disappointed I am and will be if this Raise the Dead skill is actually a circle 3

3 Likes

C3 MAGNUM OPUS? D:

D:
D:
D:
D:
D:

…And here we were, trying to figure out alchemy recipes and how to make the legendary Triton, amongst others things… OH WAIT NONE OF THAT WILL EVEN BE IN OBT. No more Symbol of Wealth hat either ; w;

2 Likes

All of my friend are now :rage: .

Everything we have test are useless now.

how did you guys not realise some skills will be moved up in circles from the R6 classes?

its so obvious when you look at it from this iCB2 and other betas that the skills for R6 classes were all unlocked at C1 for testing purposes…

seriously… C3 raise dead is a dead giveaway
if it was C1 you could get 15 skeletons which would be broken af.

8 Likes

I had the same reaction…

In fact, I could keep pressing this button all the day: http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I didn’t even notice if other things were screwed, just this. Just… This. Oh, well… :tired_face:

No, we guessed but some of their choices are rather questionable.

Chortasmata being moved to C2 means you’ll need to invest two ranks into Druid to use it as secure damage everywhere, otherwise you’ll be at the mercy of grassy maps.

We all knew this was coming, but some of these changes are a bit odd.

6 Likes

Uhmm there are certain skills that stay at lvl 5 even after other circles. Many of them.
Also, Bokor has many many many zombies.

And really the thing that makes Necromancer shine is that skill, don’t think is worth losing 2 other ranks for just one skill.

If you like Necromancers and played as one and actually had been planning your build for months revolving around that class and that skill in particular (like me) you would understand

1 Like

Yay, if I get Necro I won’t be forced into C2+ for the skills I want! (don’t really care for Raise Dead)
Not too fond of the new classes, so probably I can keep my build plans. ^^

Plague Doctor seems cooler than I thought. Wanna see if there is any SPR scalling skills on his kit.

@Riunia, they said Dragoons would get bonuses while using 2h spears, do you know what bonuses are those? (just damage like Fencer’s non-shield attribute or something else?)
My build choices may change based on this…

Rank 8 is rly confirmed now! xD I actually think it will be avaible at the end of their OBT.

I expected this to happen btw. I said multiply times that rank 6 classes have too much skills for circle 1.

Sorcerer C2
-Attack Ground
-Hold
-Morph
-Ride

Aw man. The cool image of sorcerer + alchemist style in my head is ruined. Im now forced to go c2 or else I’ll have a clown next to me. At least put attack ground in first circle. NotLikeThis

yea good point.

maybe they intend for some of classes to have a power spike?

kinda like how scout is useless until C3 or bokor until C2

still pretty questionable though.

@MaxMisa

u srs m8? have you even played bokor? zombies are useless and do no damage, the only reason zombies are ever usefull is for bwa kayiman or damballa(which is kinda uselss in itself)

their ai is more retarded than skeles and they do puny damage and are slow af.

if you didnt see this coming then you better not plan builds for R7 classes…

@DiscKZee, is the KR test server still online? If it is, idk how to get there through the new website… lol.

Since the exp is so buffed, I would like to try some builds… :<

It’s still online, I believe it’ll be online even after kOBT opens, acting as a formal test server for content.

Anyway, log into Nexon, then go to the homepage.

Once you click there, you’ll get a popup to the Closed Tester Forums. (Alternatively, bookmark the URL for the tester forums and you can just use that after logging in!)

If you haven’t done so already, the kCBT client was changed to the kTEST Client, meaning you’ll need to download a whole new client if you didn’t get it before.

need ktos acc :cry: suxx so hard that we must wait again 1-2 monaths