Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Peltasta & Squire - By Heltrey

Hello, everyone! I am Erokhi a.k.a Clauzer Heltrey (Seraphim Heltrey) from server Laima. I’m sorry that it took me so long to post this guide. I was playing a lv 200 Swordsman c1-Peltasta c1-Peltasta c2-Peltasta c3-Squire c1-Squire c2 class build at 2nd ICBT.

Before I begin, I want you guys to take notes :

• This is a deep guide, so expect tons of words.
  • This guide is purely based on my personal experience at 2nd ICBT.
  • I reached lv 200 around 11 days since the CBT started, not by exploit. So I have full grip about the situation in PvE, especially in grinding. When I hit max level, I changed my builds several times for research purpose.
  • This guide is meant to give insight to everyone about this build capabilities in both PvE-PvP aspects.
  • This guide is not meant to offend anyone.
  • I’m sorry if I don’t put some trustworthy sources/proofs such as videos while playing with this build. Why? Because I did not plan to make a guide at first. But in the end, here I am.

Q : What motivated you to choose that class build?

In every single MMO, I have always played tanky classes. In this game, I wanted to have a tanky character (with Peltasta) while supporting my guild members (with Squire). But the result wasn’t as I expected. I will explain the details at the next section.

Q : What are your thoughts about the classes skills?

Peltasta

Circle 1
Umbo Blow
This is one of your primary DPS skills to grind when you change to Peltasta c1 at early game. It has low damage, but it’s not like you have a choice. What makes this skill is good are its Overheat capability (can be used twice before cooldown), knockdown attribute (up to level 3), stun attribute (25% at level 5), and short cooldowns (12 seconds). The knockdown attribute can be used in 2 ways : Knockdown your foe in PvP or knockdown mobs in order to save your allies. The problem is, knockdown means you will send your enemies away from you (especially at level 3, you will send them outside your screen). If you don’t want to waste your time to chase your enemy, then you only need to take it at level 1, both in PvE and PvP. Peltasta c3 users will take this skill to at least level 10. For Peltasta c1, take this skill at level 5.

Rim Blow, Guardian
Rim Blow is another one of your DPS skills to grind when you change to Peltasta c1 at early game. Most people abandon Rim Blow to maximize Guardian and now it’s time for me to change that mindset. The only thing that makes Guardian good is its Evasion attribute which gives you bonus 18% evasion. Don’t forget, that bonus 18% will depend on your overall amount of your character’s evasion. That means, if you are playing a build that does not have high evasion at all, Guardian is useless. At level 15, you only get additional 35 bonus pdef while sacrificing your 63 physical damage for 135 seconds. Is it worth? For both PvE-PvP purposes, it does not give much impact except for that damage penalty that will lower your damage output which is already low to begin with, so it’s a NO.

So, why should you take Guardian? If you plan to take Peltasta at c1 because you want to take another class (mostly DPS class that has high evasion) later on, then Guardian is a must. At level 1, Guardian already gives you 18% bonus evasion for 65 seconds and it only has 40 seconds cooldown. It is already good at level 1. Even if you are going to take Peltasta at c2 or c3, Guardian is not worth to take more than level 1.

Back to Rim Blow. Use the rest of your points for this skill (which means level 4 for peltasta c1 users). It has similar characteristics with Umbo Blow (similar damage, overheat, 12 seconds cooldowns). For any kind of Peltasta, more damage option is always good. That additional damage against frozen-petrified enemies is a small bonus. For Peltasta c3 user, most likely you will take this skill to level 10 at least, same as Umbo Blow.

Swashbuckling
This is the only reason why everyone bother to take Peltasta at least at c1. At level 5, you can already pull 11 monsters and it has bonus HP attribute. The fact that you can use Swashbuckling with 1 handed weapon & 1 sub weapon alone makes this skill loveable for almost every swordsman user. For Peltasta c3 user, take this skill to at least level 10. For Peltasta c1 user, take this to level 5.

Circle 2
Shield Lob
This skill looks interesting at first. It has wide 6 AoE ratio with better damage compared to Umbo Blow & Rim Blow. For Peltasta c2/c3 users, more damage option is always better. But in the end, this skill is a big turnoff. First, it has 54 seconds cooldown with no overheat. In that 54 seconds, you can deal MUCH more damage with your Umbo Blow & Rim Blow to mobs. Second, it has SLOW animation and you MUST AIM your target first by casting while there is a chance for it to GET CANCELLED BY THE ENEMY (if you got knockback, stun, silenced, etc). Third, after you use it, your shield WILL BE REMOVED TEMPORARILY and you need to walk and grab it, which is RISKY as you will always need your shield to use Peltasta’s Shield Guard attribute to tank (the one that allows you to press C and block all kind of physical attacks in very high chance).

So, do I recommend Shield Lob? I have mixed feelings about this skill. Sure, it has its flaws. But, it is actually good if you are fighting against a large amount of melee mobs. Besides, more damage option for Peltasta is always better. Just a warning, you don’t want to use this skill against ranged mobs or in PvP unless if you want to suicide. I personally took Shield Lob at level 10 at Peltasta c3 by sacrificing points for Rim Blow. So, my Rim Blow was only at level 4. This skill is optional.

High Guard
This skill sacrifices your physical damage output by 50% and critical chance in order to raise your block by 240 at level 10, 50 pdef (from attribute level max) for 30 seconds at all level, and 350% damage of Rim Blow-Umbo Blow (from the attribute that requires you to take this skill at least at level 6 at circle 3). It has 30 seconds duration with 60 seconds cooldown. From my experience in 2nd CBT, the bonus damage for Rim Blow-Umbo Blow didn’t work properly. Besides that, 240 block bonus didn’t affect my gameplay much both in PvE-PvP, but that 50% damage penalty did. lol

In PvE, if you are that type of guy who keeps holding your ‘C’ button to tank, why do you even need this skill? Your Shield Guard alone can guarantee you to block almost all physical attacks from mobs. But, there’s something else about this skill : damage multiplier attribute if we raise this skill to level 6.

For the damage multiplier, there are two possibilities about how it works :

• Let’s say, you raise your Umbo Blow to level 10 with level 50 damage attribute with additional atack from STR and equipments. With that setup, you should deal around 500-600 damage. If you use High Guard, you should deal around 1500-1800 damage to mobs. If it works this way, then it’s great.
  • Another possibility is, your 500-600 damage is reduced to half, which is 250-300 damage, then it gets multiplied by 350% and deals 900-1100 damage. If it works this way, then it’s between decent to crap.

But, as I said before, the damage multiplier didn’t work properly from my experience, so I can’t confirm whether my calculation is correct or not. But remember, High Guard has 30 seconds duration. That means, after you used up all your Umbo Blow & Rim Blow, you must wait for another quite some time in order to deal your normal damage, or at least until your Umbo Blow & Rim Blow cooldowns are over.

In PvP, maybe, just maybe, this skill have a SLIGHT chance to shine, if and only if you raise its Umbo Blow-Rim Blow damage multiplier attribute at c3. But let me remind you that you still need VERY HIGH accuracy to deliver those skills especially if you are fighting against PvP DEX based swordsman-archer. If you want to use this skill against PvP wizard-cleric, your pdef and block won’t save you from their CC & magic skills.

Overall, if this skill’s damage multiplier attribute for Umbo Blow-Rim Blow works properly, then I might recommend this skill for easier grinding. But for now, I prefer to raise either my Shield Lob or Rim Blow.

Circle 3
Butterfly
This skill will make up for your lack of damage at later game. You hit your enemies three times, with overheat, and it has pretty short cooldown (25 seconds). If you are a Peltasta c3 user, MAX THIS SKILL.

Umbro Thrust
This will be the first skill that you will always use against your enemies before you hit them with anything else. It has decent damage, but the Armor Break effect makes this skill GREAT for both PvE-PvP. From my experience, you will deal around 30% additional damage to your enemies that are affected by Armor Break. But, sometimes, the Armor Break effect can be resisted in PvP. Moreover, this skill requires a good positioning in order to hit multiple enemies. Still, if you are a Peltasta c3 user, MAX THIS SKILL.

Langort
This is a new skill that isn’t available at 2nd CBT.

Squire

Circle 1
Arrest
Powerful CC skill from swordsman branch that binds multiple enemies at their place for 10 seconds at max. This skill is similar to Corsair’s Iron Hook. You cast it, hold it, and you can also cancel it before 10 seconds. This skill also has additional effect, which is 50% pdef penalty to your enemies (at level 5 attribute) and 4-6 seconds (depends on attribute level) slow as after effect. If you are going to be a support in arena or GvG, then take this skill to at least lv 4. It can capture 5 enemies in level 4. If not, then you should take this skill to at least level 1.

This skill is also useful against certain bosses. But, it doesn’t work well against bosses that can jump, roll, or do any kind of movement that allows them to re-position themselves (Ellaganos, Werewolf, Molich, etc).

Repair
This is a useful skill for YOURSELF if you want cheaper repair cost. This skill was popular when IMC increased Blacksmith’s repair cost for a few days. But after certain patches, no one is looking for Repair service anymore. THIS IS NOT your primary money-making skill, but this is a GREAT utility skill if you are grinding non-stop with your party member, or if you are going to enter a dungeon that takes some time to beat. This skill is A MUST FOR EVERY SQUIRE, at least at level 1. What makes this skill great (along with Weapon Maintenance & Armor Maintenance) is, you can check which character that used your service. There was this time that someone tried to scam me by saying that he/she “accidentally” repaired his/her item. But, when I checked my log, I did not find his/her name. At the same window (Records window), you can also close your shop.

Weapon Maintenance
This is your PRIMARY MONEY-MAKING TOOL. Most people will look for Squire that has high levelled Weapon Maintenance. From my experience, I have made around 2-3 million silvers in 2nd CBT from this skill alone, and I didn’t even open my shop everyday. Who doesn’t want a 60 bonus patk/matk for their six stars weapons that lasts for 1 hour for only a few thousand silvers? Simply buy Charcoals until you are overweight, then open your shop, go AFK or logout, and your character’s shop will stay. This is convenient and the same thing applies to Repair & Armor Maintenance. Max this one out.

Armor Maintenance
This might be the only skill that I don’t really recommend for any Squire. From my experience, there weren’t many people who want to get their armors buffed. From my observation, most players don’t really care about their defense in both PvE-PvP. But, if you are going for a full support Squire, maybe for your guild, you might want to raise this skill to higher level. I took this skill once, then removed it completely from my build as there weren’t many people asking for it (including my guild members). This skill is optional.

WARNING : If you got hit while you are opening a shop (Repair, Weapon Maintenance, Armor Maintenance), your shop will close automatically.

Circle 2
Base Camp
When I reached rank 6 for Squire c2, there weren’t many places that are viable for me to use this skill. Base camp is ONLY USABLE at OPEN FIELD MAPS. You can’t use this skill in dungeons or any indoor maps (Roxona Agency Buildings, Second Demon Prison, Demon Prison District, Royal Mausoleum, etc).

This skill only affects your party member. The higher level it has, the longer the Base Camp lasts, and the duration of buffs will also increase. Besides that, during the duration, you can pay 2000 silvers to extend the duration of Base Camp. Each 2000 silvers spent, the duration will increase by 1.5 hours. The Base camp will stay at the same exact spot (same channel, same map location) as long as it didn’t get removed or the duration didn’t run out. Even if you change channel or logout, it will stay. This skill is very convenient as you can store/take out your items inside the Base Camp. It is said that Base Camp can be used for “teleportation”. But, from my experience, there was no “teleport” option. I think that is a mistranslation/misinterpretation. When one of your party members died, they can respawn to nearby Base Camp. Maybe that is what “teleportation” means. Overall, I find this skill unique and good for long grinding session at open fields. This skill is also useful for decoration for photo session. I raised this skill to level 5 at 2nd CBT to help my lower level friend grind.

Update regarding “teleport” feature in Base Camp - Credit goes to @exdarklight [quote=“exdarklight, post:14, topic:125800”]
In order to teleport back to base camp, you have to right click your character’s profile picture at the top left corner of the screen. This will bring up a dialog menu with the option to leave party, teleport to base camp if one exists, and stuff like that.
[/quote]

Refreshment Table
In order to use this skill, you must set your Base Camp first. At level 1, the food effect from Refreshment Table has 30 minute duration. There are some attributes to raise the duration of each food effect by 1 minute per 1 attribute level (max 10 minutes at level 10). In order to cook food, you must buy the ingredients from Squire Master NPC first. Each food requires different amount and different types of ingredients (I forgot to take note about the amount). There are 4 types of dishes : Sandwich (bonus 10% Max SP), Soup (speed up your SP regen by 1 second), Yogurt (speed up your HP regen by 1 second), Salad (bonus 10% Max HP). These buffs count as secondary buffs. I usually cook Sandwich and Soup for my party members. This skill is useful for long grind session and of course, this skill is another decoration for your photos. I spent the rest of my points here at 2nd CBT. Oh, there is also an option where you can give your food to players outside your party.

WARNING : Each Squire’s skill except Arrest requires you to buy Repair Kits, Charcoals, Camping Tools, and ingredients from Squire Master NPC.

This is my Peltasta c3-Squire c2 build that I used at 2nd CBT

Q : What kind of status build did you try with your class build? How was your experience?

- CON > STR = DEX (1.5 : 1 : 1)
I had HP around 25k with pretty decent damage and critical rate. This is pretty good for a starter build. But, slowly, you will feel the pain in grinding because your lack of damage. The reason why I increased my DEX is for PvP. But man, I made a grave mistake. Half-4ss amount of DEX won’t get me anywhere in PvP. And that half-4ss critical rate rarely made me get critical hit in both PvP-PvE. Overall, this is a half-4ss build and I don’t recommend it. In the end, I ended up as a meat shield with no excellence in anything whatsoever.

- Full CON
“This is a retarded build”. That’s what came to my mind when I reset my status and put all points into CON. I had 40k hp+ and very high recovery rate. I still need DPS from other party members, but I don’t need to rely on cleric in most dungeons and grinding. Moreover, I also spent little SP with this build because I only need to use Swashbuckling, use Umbro Thrust, and hold my Shield Guard while my party members kill the mobs. I also don’t really need to spend money to repair my armors. All I need is 1 shield with full durability to tank, and it will last for 8 hours+ nonstop grinding with my party. But the problem with this build is, you are a big burden in bosshunting party. This build is VERY situational and I personally used this ONLY to power-grind with my party members in higher level maps where the mobs hit really hard and your party needs a meat shield. You can’t use this build right off the bat when you start the game or you will only screw yourself.

- Full STR
I had around 12k HP when I used this build. It worked well as it gave me MUCH more damage from my skills & regular attacks. Even if I didn’t have high HP, as long as I have my Shield Guard, I’m fine with tanking the mobs. My damage could compete with other DPS because of Umbro Thrust-Butterfly-Umbo Blow-Shield Lob combo. I could also solo grind with this build and I was more useful in bosshunting party. One more thing, from my experience, you don’t really need DEX in order to grind except if you are looking for critical rate. I didn’t raise any DEX and I could hit all mobs without miss. You also don’t really need CON that much except if you are fighting against mobs with magic attack. This build is viable for any PvE situation, but useless in PvP.

- CON = STR (1 : 1)
I had around 25k HP with pretty good damage. My experience was similar with the full STR build. I could solo grind as I had both the HP and the damage. I could handle any PvE situation, but not PvP.

- STR = DEX (1 : 1)
I had around 12k HP with pretty good damage to solo grind, enough accuracy to PvP, enough critical rate to deal critical hit, and enough evasion to tank. I could handle PvE well and I was decent at PvP against DEX based builds. I said “decent”, because no matter how hard I tried to compete with fellow PvP swordsman, I still couldn’t beat them even though I gave them a pretty good fight. The same goes when I fought archer. Even worse against wizard-cleric as their magic attack completely destroyed me.

- DEX > STR (2 : 1)
I had around 12k HP with pretty low damage, but my high critical rate made up for it. Both my accuracy and evasion were also pretty high. But in the end, I had the similar results as my STR = DEX build.

- CON = SPR (1 : 1)
I had around 25k hp with this build. I tried this build in order to find out whether SPR gave much impact when it comes to survival against magic attacks. I fought my wizard friend (Pyromancer-Linker build) and told him to use his usual combos against my character. I wanted to find out which build survived longer until the character died, full CON build or CON-SPR build. The result? Full CON build survived 11 seconds longer than the CON-SPR build.

For all those builds, I wore full plate armor set all the time with lv 50 plate armor mastery attribute. I did not attach any gem on my equipments, but I attached some string amulets. I also did not awaken any item.

Q : What do you think about Peltasta and Squire overall?

You can never go wrong with Peltasta c1 except if you are going to use 2 handed weapon. Every swordsman who takes Peltasta c1 will have easier grind and useful in party because of Swashbuckling. Umbo Blow and Guardian are pretty good utility skills because of their attribute (knockdown & evasion).

Peltasta c2 doesn’t give you much. Peltasta c3 gives you more damage options like Butterfly and Umbro Thrust, and probably damage multiplier attribute for High Guard level 6. However, the damage from those skills still can’t compete with Barbarian, Highlander, or Hoplite. Whether it’s worth it or not, depends on you. Unless you know what you are doing, I personally don’t recommend Peltasta over c1.

Overall, I think Peltasta itself is a PvE oriented class that has some useful skills for PvP like Umbo Blow & Guardian.

As for Squire, it is a very good utility class. Most Squire’s skills are basically useful in any situation.

Q : Any build recommendation that utilize Peltasta, Squire, or both?

Basically, if you want to reach Squire and make money as fast as possible, you must get classes that will make your grind easier, like these builds :
Swordsman-Peltasta-Barbarian-Barbarian-Squire-Squire
Swordsman-Peltasta-Hoplite-Hoplite-Squire-Squire
Swordsman-Peltasta-Highlander-Highlander-Squire-Squire

As for Peltasta :
Swordsman-Peltasta-Hoplite-Hoplite-Hoplite-Doppelsoeldner
Swordsman-Peltasta-Hoplite-Hoplite-Cataphract-Cataphract
Swordsman-Peltasta-Barbarian-Barbarian-Corsair-Corsair
Swordsman-Peltasta-Barbarian-Barbarian-Barbarian-Fencer
Sworsdman-Peltasta-Highlander-Highlander-Corsair-Corsair
Swordsman-Peltasta-Highlander-Highlander-Highlander-Fencer
etc etc

Q : Screw all your builds, I want a Peltasta c3 build! :rage:

Swordsman-Peltasta-Peltasta-Peltasta-Barbarian-Fencer-Fencer

For this build, use full STR build at early-mid game (until level 80).
Stop increasing your STR and raise your DEX until level 200.
Use leather armor from the get go and make sure to increase Leather Armor Mastery attribute, use sword-shield at early-mid game, use rapier-shield at late game, look for 2x Gladiator Bands, 1x Max Petamion, 1x Benier/Venier, 1x Aias, attach accuracy gems or critical rate gems.

I hope this guide can help fellow Peltasta players to think and reconsider about their choice.

22 Likes

Whats your thoughts about Swashbuckling attribute?

For umbo blow, why not the stun attribute?

I still didnt found a nice stats distribuction, and didnt like yours (sorry). This game makes you go a specialization path, making you to choose poorly distribuction of points.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention stun attribute for Umbo Blow. Thanks for reminding me.
Swashbuckling attribute is fine. You can take it or leave it. It increases your max HP, but your HP won’t heal by itself. You still need to ask Cleric to heal you.

As for the status distribution itself, that will depend on which class you will pick after Peltasta c3.
For early game, in my opinion, Peltasta only need more damage output to make grinding more easier, nothing more. But starting from mid game, you will consider to increase your DEX for critical chance and evasion. What about CON? CON is not a must, but once again, depends on the situation. I personally prefer STR-DEX build over STR-CON build.

If you are afraid of magic damage, then simply don’t farm in the areas that filled with magic user monsters and look somewhere else where.

I think its useless… seriously it will increase your Hp for a fell seconds and you can keep it forever since the CD permits it. But no usefulness… maybe if you have a healer behind you. So i call it useless because increase hp wont help you to do nothing when your pulling monsters to mob, or pulling them out of your party members.

I’ve tried sort of crazy distribuction like 2:2:1 (str/con/spr) did well till my char got stucked by the armband bug. But yeah, at mage tower spr didnt too much and my damage was “meh” nothing so great making me too much dependent on skills (barb c2).

Swashbuckling attribute is pretty useful to me in party play, especially when I changed my build to that full CON and STR-CON build. That attribute shines the most when I fought Cerberus at dg 190. I had 50k HP from full CON build. Yes, I need Cleric to heal me first, but that doesn’t change the fact that I have tons of bonus HP and it helps me to survive. In short, it is situational, but as it is only an attribute, learning it doesn’t hurt.

Yeap thats true. Its a party-play attribute. Next time ill try to be more a party guy and try it.

I had a similar build in iCBT2 i tried a 5STR 3CON 2 SPR Stat build and it worked really well. This was without stat resets. I had a good spr pool so I almost never needed to use potions. Did enough damage for solo grind and tanked well in dungeons.

PS: My stat build wasnt tested up to lvl 200 only to lvl 183

You could tank well at mage tower?

Bcz this item was a must have to me.

I was mostly in mage tower solo, but for the most part I didn’t have much trouble tanking the mobs there. A little kiting and patience goes a long way. :grin:

Yeah they dont hurt too much, except the magic missile mobs… or the fireball one whe you are with a companion (if a fireball hits a compaion you will get hurt too… nice bug).

I agree with your choice of status distribution. Your STR-CON build is what allowed you to tank and deal damage at the same time, while a little bit SPR for more SP won’t hurt. :grin:

does strength really help that much?

It does. Compared from the other status, strength is the one that allows you to solo grind, to help your bosshunting party deal more damage, to make your grinding session with your party faster.

But as I explained before, there was this time where I changed my build completely to full CON because there are some maps where the mobs hit really hard, 3k damage + per hit. My party members whose HP were only around 10k-12k HP will die in a few hits if they don’t have someone like me in the team. But of course, that’d be a different case if we had linkers or CC wizards in our party, but we didn’t have one. That’s why I said that full CON is a very situational build. I don’t really recommend it.

In order to teleport back to base camp, you have to right click your character’s profile picture at the top left corner of the screen. This will bring up a dialog menu with the option to leave party, teleport to base camp if one exists, and stuff like that.

1 Like

I see, thanks for the info. I will update my thread. :grin:

It becomes better and better the more points you invest on STR, as well as the higher level you get.

Each additional Rank you acquire will give you a 10% bonus to STR, plus you also get additional bonus points the more you have invested into a stat:

• 1 ~ 50 total stats = Bonus every 5th stat point
  • 51 ~ 150 total stats = Bonus every 4th stat point
  • 151 ~ 300 total stats = Bonus every 3rd stat point
  • 301 ~ 500 total stats = Bonus every 2nd stat point
  • 500+ total stats = Bonus every stat point

All the extra bonus points you get translate into even more physical attack, which is then affected by damage modifiers resulting in even more damage you get to do.

@Erokhi

Pretty nice guide, thank you for making it.

It helps a lot that you also tested different stat distributions through different stages of the game instead of sticking to “full this” or “full that” and never seeing how it really is using a different approach to build the character.

I will be referencing this guide on other threads and in the future.

Are you planning on using this build again for the open beta, or will you go with a different path?

Thank you for your comment Cathexis.

I won’t go this path for the next beta or release. Most likely, I will go offensive tank with Cataphract or Peltasta-Fencer build, considering full tank doesn’t work well in this game (except in the situation where I want to power-grind with my members). As I’m leading a guild, it is very important to me to be able to excel at both PvP and PvE. This build just won’t do.

I’m usually the person that refuses to play a swordman class (xDDD), but if there is one thing that made me interested in it in TOS so far, it’s Squire 8DDD

Nice guide!

Wonder how class-choices would change if they moved Swash Buckling to c2…or would that be too evil? XD

If they move it to c2, it will make most people to ignore peltasta at all costs, as most of the peltasta’s skills besides Swashbuckling are crap at the moment. Their DPS are crap. As for the defensive buffs, they don’t give much impact for peltasta itself. The effects from High Guard-Guardian only give you more disadvantage than the benefit itself. And the biggest flaw from those skills is, you don’t even need phsyical defense or block if you have high evasion, which you can get from DEX. DEX also gives you accuracy and critical rate, which encourages people to play offensive classes from Swordsman branch as they will get more benefits from those classes.

In this game, in my opinion, it is always better for players to pick classes that allows them to grind faster in order to access more contents of the game before they got bored. Peltasta is not one of those classes sadly.

For me peltasta is a class that gives me press C to block and Swashbuckling to lure. Their defense upgrade by attributis is nice too, but the skill options concept isnt that good.

Something interesting i recently notice is that Swshbucling https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swashbuckler
has nothing to do with the protector class called peltasta.

Next time if a choose pelta again will be just for the extra def attribut and the instant block (sadly bcz i like defensive classes).

1 Like