Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] New/Returning Savior Guide

I’ll be taking a look at the guide today cause I had some other things to update.

This guide could be reasonably split into 2 or 3.The guide is meant to be on this scale and be a loose guide. I don’t tell anyone the meta or how to spend (most I do is make a suggestion in gearing based on what I’ve seen other newbies do). I do mention the two non-elixir potions in the 1st post of the guide. I’ve also mentioned the gem drop on death in that same post in a table where I differentiate skill/color gems. The bit about dismantling before 430 will be added.

The Ep12 bit of this guide- mentioned in the opening post- will be removed next week as the Diev event disappears and the Ep12-1 gear becomes objectively worse than the Ep11 gear.

I might’ve skimmed through a number of parts as I don’t know was relevant information to me at the moment. Perhaps that information about gems dropping on death should be posted in a section about death to make it easier to find and know about as I find it that important.

For the Dungeons section, perhaps that should be titled Level Dungeons as Dungeons is too general a term.

I suppose the stats from Collections aren’t a big deal for new players but it might be better to put that section in the New Player section as that’s one of the things new players can start on early.

Early Leveling Equipment
One other note is that accessory drops such as rings, and amulets might still be useful as you don’t get better alternatives for free very often from doing the main quest as far as I know. Not important info as you can make do without swapping as much until endgame and you get lv300ish accessories from episode clear rewards.

Early Valuable Items/Money Making
There are some stuff semi-valuable to other players.

• Rare monster materials/dropped equipment/craft manuals (generally with 1% drop rate)
  • color gems and skill gems
  • cosmetic items such as hair accessories

Some mid/late-game money makers are:

• free/cheap color gems from Geraldaisa top right of Klaipeda
  • Opening afk Repair/Buff/Appraise/Enchant shops with Squire, Pardoner, Appraiser*
  • Filling Pamoka Solutions with exp and selling them.
  • Challenge Mode Auto Match (Area 2) (CM2) ~800~900k
  • Getting various rare equipment drops.
  • And there are probably other methods I don’t know of.

*These shops remain open even after logging out or switching characters. Sage also has a Portal Shop but isn’t as useful. You can only have 1 shop open as well.

** When repairing, each equipment needs (equipment level)/10 repair kits to repair.

Don’t know if there is anything else that drops early that might be worth putting on the market.
Mercenary badges are relatively easy to obtain so one method to earn money is to buy challenge mode resets from the Merc Shop for 1k badges each.

oh and the snapshot buff skill part, you can put disclaimer that ktos is changing them, render snapshotting buff useless, the end era of durandal and savage bow.

Don’t you get new basic potions as new/returner now? Some that restore 10% of your max HP?

The HP potions from alchemist are now outdated. They heal 10k HP, which is less than a single hit from a monster. If you make an alchemist, it’s for the SP potions which are still relevant. So prepare your Uosis from Nahash Forest…

Small elixirs from Popo shop. Potions from NPC are a complete joke, you should NEVER buy any. At low level you will never need HP potions and at higher level they restore an absurdly low amount. Huge SP potions are still useful though.

Just finished updating it. I did put a disclaimer in front of the Snapshotting section but I will leave it up until iToS adds that change as to keep the guy up to date.

Updated the guide with:

• Leveling Goddess/Demon Armor info
  • Description of each stat you can find on Dysnai 430 + AoE/Movement Speed per request
  • Corrected info for Balinta and Storm Ark per request
  • Cleaned up some information on class selection and the skill tooltips
  • Corrected info on enhance values to swap to certain anvils
  • Added recommendation to dismantle sub 430 items per request
  • Removed links to outdated content and changed reroll suggestion for legend raids
  • Added mention of 7 day trade restriction and trade grade
  • Updated index

Enjoy this picture describing AoE, Aiming/Circling from 2018. I used a slightly modified version of this in my guide to avoid confusion as the skills have changed.

by Monstz from Klaipeda

2 Likes

falconer circling no longer reduce defense ratio, only increase caster’s AAR

This is the version in the guide

ah sorry, didnt checked the modified version first. My bad

A note on Pardoner Buffs as the description in-game is not clear.
Holy Hits only applies to basic attacks
Holy Damage applies to everything
Hopefully this is correct.

And another bit of useful info,
Buying/Selling on the market doesn’t change “Tradeability”.

Pamoka Solutions each cost 1m silver empty and you require multiple to apply set effects to 1 piece of equipment.

Edit: Learned just recently Trade Grade 5 is needed to trade with other players and access guild shared storage.

Small touchup to the 1st post to include a bit on Seasonal Events as IMC has been using them as their primary answer to new/returning saviors catching up on gear.

EDIT: 3/25/21 link to Giltine Guide by Crevox

image (1)

Archived

Archiving content that lost relevancy but was part of the guide. Snapshotting was removed during the maintenance on 3/30/2021.

Skill Gems and Snapshotting

Skill Gems and Snapshotting

This section is due to be archived pending an update kToS has already received that calculates buff skill level in real time - Trying hard doesn’t begin until you are swapping gears in your rotation for specific skill use. The soft introduction to this comes with buff skills, many of which last for 30 minutes and do not need to be cast constantly. Utilizing an item that boosts skills (buff stick) we can raise a buff skill’s level and get a stronger buff. Skill gems can often be paired with the buff stick to increase a skill further. Snapshotting is the act of recording the increased skill level- if we boost Gung Ho from level 5 to level 9 with Divine Might, Skill Gem, and Durandal, we can retain the stronger buff when we swap back to our primary gear. Some skills, Gung Ho included, will retain the buffed level even if cast over so you can abuse [Overload Raid] effect without swapping gear every 30 seconds.

Durandal is widely endorsed by swordsman for its impressive +2 Swordsman Skills.
Savage Bow is used for its +2 Hunter Skills as it boosts Hounding’s Loot Chance buff.
icon_item_durandalbow_rokas_bowgem_mon_yekubiteicon_item_sklgem_archer

Updated the guide to include:

• Res Sacrae Hard Mode
  • Small section about auto match where I discuss Challenge Mode
  • Removed/Archived Snapshotting information
  • Revised Goddess Card and Goddess Enhancement Card

3 Likes

Updated Gearing Recommendation to include:

• Medeina’s Arbor Day Event

1 Like

Updated the guide with:

• Summer Campfire Event
  • Daily/Weekly List + Merc Badge Shopping List
  • Fixed Assister Cost information
  • Updated Demonic Sanctuary Loot
  • Added new vaivora weapons/updated old links
  • Updated Relic information
  • By popular demand and my own frustration I added two Tips in the 1st post of the guide

Only we can save iToS from the hybrid cleric pandemic

1 Like

Updated the guide with:

• 21 Summer Festa
  • Corrected links for all Vaivoras since the death of tosneet. We are now using
    https://handtos.mochisuke.jp/itos/en/home
  • Added missing information for Goddess Cards
    • Reputation % and Exchange Rates
  • Added chart of relic gem enhance %
1 Like

Updated the guide with:

• Watermelon Fishing
  • Emphasis on TRA 10 gear moving into the 13-2 patch
1 Like

Working to update the guide with:

• Any/All Episode 13-2 Information

This is going to take me the next 10 days or so. Please feel free to add/correct any information in that time.

Archived

Archiving content that lost relevancy but was part of the guide. The following systems are not removed in 13-2 but are made somewhat obsolete by the gear progression from Kedoran → EP11 → EP12 prior to goddess equipment. As a result this will be archived and new gear progression information covering each of those will be added to the 2nd post of this thread. The 3rd and 5th posts will house information related to ichoring and 13-2 systems respectively. As anviling performs will still be used for accessories it will remain as is with additions made in the 5th post that pertains to goddess equipment.

Identifying, Dismantling, Transcendence, Socketing, Enchanting, Awakening, Ichoring

Identifying

Unid

Unidentified items can be identified either at the Blacksmith NPC of each town or player owned Appraiser shops. Higher level appraisers are more likely to produce a higher number of lines with higher values.

Identify

Its important to know that most identified gear is garbage. Prior to 430 gear it is only worth identifying primus items or items that are potential upgrades for you. 430 gear (Dysnai) will be covered in the 3rd post of this guide.

Dismantling and Re-identification

All of the magic items and leftover junk can be dismantled (at Blacksmith NPC) or used to level gems, giving Exp equivalent to the level of the item. Dismantling will result in nucle powder (sierra for primus items) which can be used to re-identify items at the Blacksmith. Re-identification will retain the color of the lines but change the stat and value of the line.

• 87 Con → 105 Str
  • 153 Accuracy → 112 Block

Dismantling berthas, primus, and legendary items has a chance of giving an Enchant Jewel (100% chance when dismantling Dysnai equipment). Legendary equipment can only be dismantled at the Alchemist NPC in Miner’s Village. As a general rule, everything below level 430 should be dismantled.

Transcendence
The follow information pertains only to Legend rank gear and below. Goddess equipment introduced in 13-2 has it’s own system covered in the 5th post
Using Blessed Gems, players can transcend their equipment up to ten times, adding 10% of its base attack/defense to the equipment with each transcendence (not factoring enhancement). This can be done at Blacksmith NPCs in each town.
It may be wise to monitor up coming Burning Weekend buffs for a weekend that offers 50% off trans cost for even # transcendence!

Value

This example showcases a +11 Velcoffer Pistol with Stage 5 Transcendence. This weapon has gained approximately 2300 Attack from the transcendence and 1115 Attack from the refinement.

Socketing

Socketing gear is the process of adding sockets to equipment at the Blacksmith NPC. Opening a socket reduces equipment’s potential by 1 while offering a space for a gem. Golden Sockets from Leticia Cubes, Events, and Unique Raids, can be used at 0 potential to open sockets in equipment. Keep this in mind when you enhance gear as it might make sense to add sockets and switch to golden/ruby anvils!

Gems come in a variety of colors and offer different stats or skills. While colored gems can be leveled by sitting down to access the gem enhancement menu, skill gems are locked at level one and increase a set skill by a single level.

Sockets

In this example you can see we’ve opened 2/2 sockets and placed two gems inside, each giving a skill level increase. You may only increase a skill level by 1 with a gem so adding a second Guardian Skill Lvl + 1 gem (in this example) would be a waste.

Color Gems come with a positive and negative stat. The Negative stat can be removed with Player Gem Roasting shops in town.
roast

+-------------------+---------------------+---------------------+
|                   |      Color Gem      |      Skill Gem      |
|   Can be leveled  |         Yes         |          No         |
|   Upon removing   |      Level - 1      |      Destroyed      |
| Requires Roasting |         Yes         |          No         |
|   Multiple Stack  |         Yes         |          No         |

Enchanting

Enchanting gear requires enchant jewels obtained from dismantling gear. These jewels may only be used on equipment with a level equal to or below theirs. Jewels are consumable and offer a random Enchant line with a random value. Higher grade jewels have a higher chance of granting a higher value enchant. Below is a list of enchants and their maximum values.

EnchantJ JPG

Fret not if you receive a poor roll. You can enchant again and again, replacing the previous enchant. Alternatively you can add enchants to basic gear of the same level you intend to wear and transfer the enchant through the Alchemist Master NPC in town. Enchants can only be transferred between gear of equal market trade restriction (you can’t transfer from 0 potential items to items with potential for example).

• Do not stack. Multiple of the same line will only grant you the enchant with the highest value
  • Can’t be transferred from higher level gear to lower level gear
  • Transferring enchants from lower to higher level gear can be done at the Alchemist Master

Awakening
Awakening, much like enchants, offer an additional line on your equipment. Requiring a Premium Awakening Stone + Abrasive and use of a player’s Awakening shop, awakenings offer the smallest return on investment for maximizing your gear. The values offered are generally low but worthwhile if you have some stones from Fishing or Events.

• Transferring awakenings has the same restrictions as enchants.
  • Max values vary by equipment type (1h/2h/shield/trinket)
  • Weapon/Armor roll different awakenings (attack only appears on weapons/trinkets for example)

icon_item_awakeningstoneicon_item_awakemisc01

Ichoring

Ichoring is the end game system for applying stats to legend gear by extracting the stats from other equipment. Blacksmith Teliavelis in Fedimian offers a tutorial on this system for new players.

This is the gatekeeper to the end game and becomes vitally important by the time you reach level 400. Here I’ve linked details on the ichor system. I will share my own thoughts on ichoring as it applies to the current patch in the 3rd post of this guide.

Archived

8.20.21 Update
Since IMC has given us patch notes 4 days prior to 13-2 I can more accurately update the guide. As we were are seeing the removal of unique raids, so goes that section from the guide. I will replace this space in the same post with something I’ve skipped over before- perhaps Gem Feud or TBL.

Unique Raids

Raids

Unique Raids

The Raid interface(F10) provides warp to these instance dungeons where you will be tasked with some gimmicks similar to quests and/or clearing out a boss. Raid Portal stones are consumed upon completion of a raid and the stone cost per raid increases by one for each raid completed (this is per character and resets daily(Event weekends occasionally offer fixed entry costs or double rewards)).

Unique Raids can be run in a 5-man party mode or solo which will present itself when attempting to enter the raid. It is recommended to run some raids solo and re-roll your loot in hopes of a ‘jackpot’ of many fragments which will allow you to select which piece of equipment or recipe you desire. Solo raids also do not suffer from the same incremental entry cost increase.

Solo Raids charge 9500 silver per reroll and have loot tables that include Practonium and Legend Cards. These versions of raids are also scaled down heavily to adjust for the reduced number of participants.

Rather than break down each raid I have given brief details of each, their loot, and provided a link to guides by people who have given them the attention they deserve.

Level 330
(Masinios) The First Refugee
Loot: Sierra Powder, Practonium, Golden Socket Recipe, Laitas Cloth Armor, Ausura Plate Armor, Fietas Leather Armor, Masinios Weapons, Prodigious Kugheri Balzermancer Card

Level 330
(FFL) Former Fantasy Library
Loot: Sierra Powder, Practonium, Golden Socket Recipe, Nematomas Accessories, Nepagristas Accessories, Rangovas Accessories, Froster Lord Card, Demon Lord Froster Lord Card

Level 380
(Asio) Asiomage Testing Grounds
Loot: Spirit Fragment: Asiomage, Practonium, Golden Socket Recipe, Asio Weapons, Asiomage Card

Level 380
(Wastrel) Magic Research Facility
Loot: Spirit Fragment: Wastrel, Practonium, Golden Socket Recipe, Wastrel Weapons, Wastrel Card

Level 380
(Ignas) Astral Tower Closed Quarters
Loot: Spirit Fragment: Ignas, Practonium, Golden Socket Recipe, Ignas Cloth Armor, Ignas Plate Armor, Ignas Leather Armor, Ignas Card

Level 400
(Skiaclipse) Tomb of the White Crow
Loot:Spirit Fragment: Skiaclipse, Practonium, Golden Socket Recipe, Skiaclipse Armor Sets, Skiaclipse Weapons, Skiaclipse Card

Level 420
(Moringponia) Lepidoptera Junction: Unique
Loot:Tantalizer Feelers, Moringponia Hat, Pyktis Accessories Recipes, Kantribe Accessories Recipes, Juoda Accesories Recipes, Spirit Fragment: Moringponia, Tantalizer/Moringponia Costumes and Helmet (Pyrmas/Antras variants)

Level 440
(White Witch) White Witch’s Forest: Unique
Loot:Spirit Fragment: Glacia, Glacia Armor Sets, Glacia Weapons, Glacia Card

masi nepaasio icon_item_rod_nicopolis2 ignasicon_item_sword_skiaclipse item_icon_acc_tantaliser glaciaa

Archived

8.22.21 Update
With CM being restricted to level 400+ players or a gear score of 420+ for solo CM, the old section is a relic. I will replace this section in Post 3 where I discuss the bulk of content that players will engage with on a daily/weekly basis.

Challenge Mode

Challenge Mode

Once per day per character you can engage in a challenge mode. In this solo/party instance you will be tasked with clearing mobs and bosses. Rewards are given upon clear. As of 13-2 this is no longer stage based and instead requires you to clear the map of mobs similar to DCP and level dungeons.

Solo

• Accessed through purple portals on maps level 100+
    • Portals appear by killing a purple mob after 100 mobs have been killed on the map
  • Players can summon assisters to help them clear
  • Yields high exp, mercenary badges, nucle and sierra powders

Party

• Accessed as automatch in the content board (F10)
    • Level 400+ and 440+ automatch options
  • Yields low exp, silver, goddess coins, nucle and sierra powders, low chance of vaivora

Archived

8.22.21 Update
As Unique Raids are being removed and many legend cards are being moved to the mercenary shop, this section will be rewritten and moved to a post that primarily covers end-game equipment and their relevant systems.

Legend Cards

Legend Cards

Upon completion of the nine revelations the player will complete the ‘Unlock Legend Card Slot’ quest (this is automatically given upon reaching level 100). This process can be skipped by purchasing a Legend Card Slot Unlock Voucher which comes from Leticia Cubes and TP packages. Legend cards can be equipped for substantial bonuses.

Obtaining Legend Cards
Some of these cards will have alternative acquisition methods (TP Packages or Leticia Cubes) but will not be listed here. I have focused on the primary method and/or listed a method to avoid duplicate answers where more than one may apply (i.e. Goddess’ Grace Legend Card Envelope).
Cards denoted by * are Demon race and equippable in the Sorcerer’s grimoire.

legendcube legendcard

Demon Lord Cubes

Obtainable when opening the Demon Lord’s respective cube

DLCards

Unique Raids

Obtainable when opening the raids respective cube

Legend Raids

Obtainable when opening the raids respective cube

Legend Cards

Special Acquisition

Obtainable from a variety of unique content from quests to guild raids.
Giltine Card further requires 10 x Glimpse of Chaos from Demonic Sanctuary.

Leveling Legend Cards

Crevox has a detailed write up on the ins and outs of the legend enhance system that you should read for a more in-depth explanation but I will cover some basics.

Belorbs, purchased from the Magic Association NPC in each town for 1,000,000 silver are required for each stage of card progression. The number of belorbs used for an enhance attempt is equal to the Card ★ + 1. Additionally players will need to use other basic cards, legend cards, or legend enhancement cards. This process scales absurdly and becomes very expensive after 3 ★.

Initial enhancements will be quite cheap. Beyond what is listed here it will be best to reference Crevox’s guide as prices will vary and different combinations of enhancement materials will result in different success chances. Guaranteeing success is always possible but means that a 4 ★ legend attempt will require special materials.

• 2 ★
    • 2 x Belorbs
    • 4 x 5 ★ Cards
  • 3 ★
    • 3 x Belorbs
    • 4 x 10 ★ Cards
      belorblegendenhance

Dysnai Ichoring

Dysnai, the unidentified 430 gear dropped from Episode 12 maps has unique properties that separate it from all of its predecessors:

• Rarity does not effect max rolls
  • Primus items only roll 80-100% of the maximum possible roll
  • Line values roll substantially higher than previous sets
  • Equipment types can slot into any same equipment (i.e. cloth pants ichor can be equipped on legendary leather plants)

Please note that the magnifier process discussed below is the same for Savinose Dysnai equipment, be it 12-1, event, or crafted. The random ichors are built in but you can adjust them using the magnifiers. Glacia Legenda equipment has no random ichors so you will need to work with berthas/primus 430 gear.

Complete list of Primus Dysnai max rolls

The order of operations for creating perfect Dysnai Ichors goes as follows:

• Mysterious/Artisan Magnifier for maximum number of lines
  • Use Sandra’s Magnifiers until you achieve desired colored lines
  • Identify at the blacksmith until you achieve the desires lines
  • Use Sandra’s Detailed Magnifiers to achieve desired value on each line

Alternative methods aren’t without merit. Fishing for 3/4 or 5/6 valuable lines with blacksmith re–identification and using Sandra’s Magnifiers to roll the final line into something desirable is worth considering. This method applies to Savi Dysnai as well though the max line values are a little bit higher. Benzo has a complete list in this google document.

Mysterious Magnifier

• Rolls random assortment and number of lines

Artisan Magnifier

• Same as previous but allows you to select which set of lines to keep new/old

Sandra’s Magnifier

• Select desired line(s) and randomly selects from all possible lines

Sandra’s Detailed Magnifier

• Select desired line and roll a new value while retaining the stat

mysterious magnifierartisan magnifier sandras magnifier sandras detailed
Sandra’s Perfect Magnifier

• Apply to Dysnai items/ichors with 4 or fewer lines and rolls maximum values

Sandra’s Ultimate Magnifier

• Apply to Dysnai items/ichors with 6 or fewer lines and rolls maximum values

item_icon_premium_sandra_glass_max_4line item_icon_premium_sandra_glass_max_6line

Archived

8.23.21 Update
Most of this information has been moved to the 2nd post with details on obtaining Kedoran, Ep11, and Ep12-1 gear. Information on obtaining Goddess Gear using current seasonal events added to 1st post.

Primary Gearing

Primary Gearing

After you’ve completed Episode 12 you can continue questing or grind your dungeons and CMs as you climb towards level 450. You will have a load of silver (~40M) and a decision to make on where to invest it to best progress your character. This is not the certified best route but is the route I’ve seen new players in my own guild succeeding with and makes sense for a long term investment.

Funding this endeavor will be your daily/weekly CM/DCP/WBR/Singu. Buy your resets daily from the mercenary badge shop and hope you luck out on an Arch Stone Fragment or something equally valuable. Field cm/singularity parties are often open to any and will allow 1 or 2 new players to skate by even on lower gear.

Galimive Dysnai Ichors

• These armors can be purchased as a full set for 10,000 Mercenary Badges and offer fundamental stats that will benefit you greatly. These are a fine ichor until you grab more build specific ones.

Savinose Dysnai Armor

• Often available from seasonal events with little/no cost
  • Great armor for party content which you will be doing daily/weekly for most of your money
    • +100% Damage in Challenge Mode, Field Maps, Dimensional Collapse, and Singularity
    • -50% Damage received in the previously mentioned content
    • +400 Looting Chance at all times
  • Does not require ichors for random stats so you can just focus on identifying/magnifying
    • While this means you can’t swap out random stat ichors, you shouldn’t really need to for the content you’d be using this armor for

Glacia Legenda Armor

• The armor of choice for end-game raids such as Lepidoptera(Hard) and White Witch
    • +100% Damage in Raids, Sole Hunt, WBR, and Res Sacrae Dungeon
    • -15% Damage received in previously mentioned content
  • Allows you to swap ichors between gears as desired
    • Can act as future proofing and allowing you to sell old ichors for new ones if you swap builds

440 Legend Weapons

• Glacia Legenda
    • Allowing you to swap ichors out for desired content justifies the higher cost of these weapons over Savinose Dysnai
  • Savinose Dysnai
    • If your server offers a lower price with this route and you enjoy running Challenge Mode and Singularity than these weapons will be fine

Enhancing/Transcending

• Transcending to 7 and waiting for Burning Weekend 50% off even number transcendence can save you a heap of silver/BG as well.
  • Set Effects may best be saved for with the purchase of the Pamoka box from Popo Point Shop as you collect these passively and will allow you to focus your silver on other things

Vaivora Ichor
An important factor to consider is pricing; if your class Vaivora, or another ichor of the same weapon type is on the cheaper end 50-120M it might be wise to grab one as soon as possible especially if it gets you into auto match.

Goddess/Demon Armor
There is a solid argument to be made that this should come before the vaivora ichors but it will vary by build. These ichors are a fairly expensive but worthwhile investment once you have a functional legend set. Arch Stone Fragments are the big hurdle in crafting these ichors and you can probably pick one up every week if you spend frugally or luck out in your mercenary badge resettable content.

Ark
Requiring two full Arch Stones, I would recommend waiting on the Ark until you luck out and receive a full Arch Stone as a drop or have the rest of your kit in order before crafting one as they are some of the most expensive items.

Good morning! In the past couple weeks we’ve had lots of new friends ask us “what should we be doing?” and “how to upgrade ___?” All of this information (and more!) is in #new-savior-guide and the Contents Status Board (F10) in game, but I’ve made a quick “to do” list of dailies & weeklies.

2 Likes

Updated the guide with:

1st Post

• Updated Index in line with guide layout for 13-2
  • Changed Gearing Recommendation to ‘Tree of Savior Today TL:DR’
    • Seasonal Event info and new/returning savior info here (i.e. dismantle Ep 12+13 gear)
  • Information for Hot Week + A Whole Renewed World Events
  • Dismantle Information for VV, Armor, 430 Accessories, and Arks

2nd Post

• Gearing Guide changed to focus on Kedoran, Ep11, and Ep12 gear
    • Added Gear Score
  • Changed information on Refinement as it pertains to Normal - Legend Gear
  • Added section for Cards (will be fleshed out in coming days)

3rd Post

• Challenge Mode section updated for 13-2
  • Added Saint’s Sacellum information to Legend Raids section
  • Rewards for content updated to reflect changes in 13-2

4th Post

• Pamoka information now focuses on Goddess gear
  • Vaivora Section changed to Vaivora Visions
    • Class / Vision Name listed rather than weapon type
  • Vaivora/Armor leveling updated to 13-2 Storage + materials
  • Ark information updated to 13-2 leveling costs
  • Luciferie section expanded on and updated to 13-2 materials

5th Post
Layour set up for 13-2 information. I will need to experience this first hand before adding any information here.

As I continue to update for Goddess Patch I will be happy to hear any feedback on structure. At the moment there is a distinct lack of Equipment Storage which certainty deserves a section somewhere in Post 3.

Enjoy Episode 13-2

azusticker

2 Likes

Updated the guide with:

• Goddess Equipment Management
    • Succession, Engraving, Socket Management, Forge, Type Change, Crafting
  • Equipment Storage
    • Weapons + Armor, Accessories, Ark
  • Dual Weapon System

Find this information in 5th Post.
Will add the content portion and aether gems soonish (may or may not be today)

Archived

8.25.21 Update
Forgot to archive this earlier. It will likely make a return mostly in tact with slight modifications for Goddess Gear

Dysnai Ichoring

Dysnai Ichoring

Dysnai, the unidentified 430 gear dropped from Episode 12 maps has unique properties that separate it from all of its predecessors:

• Rarity does not effect max rolls
  • Primus items only roll 80-100% of the maximum possible roll
  • Line values roll substantially higher than previous sets
  • Equipment types can slot into any same equipment (i.e. cloth pants ichor can be equipped on legendary leather plants)

Please note that the magnifier process discussed below is the same for Savinose Dysnai equipment, be it 12-1, event, or crafted. The random ichors are built in but you can adjust them using the magnifiers. Glacia Legenda equipment has no random ichors so you will need to work with berthas/primus 430 gear.

Complete list of Primus Dysnai max rolls

The order of operations for creating perfect Dysnai Ichors goes as follows:

• Mysterious/Artisan Magnifier for maximum number of lines
  • Use Sandra’s Magnifiers until you achieve desired colored lines
  • Identify at the blacksmith until you achieve the desires lines
  • Use Sandra’s Detailed Magnifiers to achieve desired value on each line

Alternative methods aren’t without merit. Fishing for 3/4 or 5/6 valuable lines with blacksmith re–identification and using Sandra’s Magnifiers to roll the final line into something desirable is worth considering. This method applies to Savi Dysnai as well though the max line values are a little bit higher. Benzo has a complete list in this google document.

Mysterious Magnifier

• Rolls random assortment and number of lines

Artisan Magnifier

• Same as previous but allows you to select which set of lines to keep new/old

Sandra’s Magnifier

• Select desired line(s) and randomly selects from all possible lines

Sandra’s Detailed Magnifier

• Select desired line and roll a new value while retaining the stat

mysterious magnifierartisan magnifier sandras magnifier sandras detailed
Sandra’s Perfect Magnifier

• Apply to Dysnai items/ichors with 4 or fewer lines and rolls maximum values

Sandra’s Ultimate Magnifier

• Apply to Dysnai items/ichors with 6 or fewer lines and rolls maximum values

item_icon_premium_sandra_glass_max_4line item_icon_premium_sandra_glass_max_6line

2 Likes

*must be typo i guess

Updated the guide with:

• Unknown Sanctuary information
  • Bounty Hunt optimal pathing
  • A few typos (thought I’m sure I’ve missed more)

Sorry for slow updates. I’ve been absorbed by the update myself!

2 Likes