Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Just wanted to mention that your 3rd build links to your Hoplite build.

I think you’re a wizard.O.o How do you have 18 points on your Rank 1 Swordie?

Whoops, edited. Thanks for pointing it out. :sweat_smile:

its prob a bug bcz he got sw again at rank5
trying to recreate it atm
no sucess :persevere:

Does it decrease resistance to all elements or is it like a reverse Resist Elements ?

Latest patch notes (translated) have been added (Oct 20th), here’s the current changes!

New information added as a ‘Part 2’ section, scroll down to check!

• Pistols will now be subweapons. They can be equipped with a Crossbow.
  • Schwarzer Reiters will be compensated for the Pistol change. Pistols now have a maximum of 2 gem sockets.
  • Highlander’s Cartar Stroke has increased cast-time and amount of hits it does is reduced. At Level 15, it has a cast time of ~8 seconds, and does 4 hits. Levelling the skill increases damage only. EDIT: Further patch notes suggest the damage has increased and the cooldown time has been reduced. Check below for more information.
  • Sapper’s Claymore animation has been changed.
  • Pyromancer’s Flame Ground AoE size has been adjusted. It is now roughly the same size as Krivis’ Zaibas.

New attributes have been added:

Fencer’s ‘Rapier Mastery: Aggression’:

When wearing a Rapier and NOT wearing a Shield, +3% damage to skills per attribute level. (Basic attacks are not increased.)
(Max Level of 5)

Wugushi’s ‘Wugushi: Poison Saving’:

Poison Pot consumption for skills decreases by 1% per attribute level.
(Max Level of 50)

Schwarzer Reiter’s ‘Retreat Shot: Void Increase’:

[Retreat Shot] has a 0.5% chance per attribute level to ‘invalidate the enemy’.
It’s probably ‘chance to negate damage when using the skill’ since it’s Retreat Shot.
스킬 [후퇴 사격] 중일 때 적의 공격을 무효화할 확률이 특성 레벨당 0.5% 증가합니다.
(Max Level of 5)

Falconer’s ‘Hovering Shot: Enhance’:

Increase the damage of ‘Hovering Shot’ by 1% per attribute level.
(Max level 100)

Falconer’s ‘Dummy Pheasant: Enhance’:

Increase the damage of ‘Dummy Pheasant’ by 1% per attribute level.
(Max level 100)

Falconer’s ‘Circling: Void Reduction’:

When enemies are inside the effect radius of [Circling], there is a 5% chance per attribute level to reduce the chance of invalidating attacks.
[서클링] 반경에 있는 적은 공격 받을 때, 그 공격을 무효화 할 확률이 특성 레벨당 5% 감소합니다.
(Max Level of 4)

Pardoner’s ‘Increase Magic DEF: Duration’:

Increase the duration of [Increase Magic DEF] by 1 second per attribute level.
(Max Level of 5)

Druid’s ‘Specific Type: Beast’:

When using [Shape Shifting] or [Transform] to turn into a Beast-type monster, increase Crit Rate by 10% per attribute level.
(Max level of 5)

Druid’s ‘Specific Type: Plant’:

When using [Shape Shifting] or [Transform] to turn into a Plant-type monster, increase HP and SP Recovery by 10% per attribute level.
(Max level of 5)

Druid’s ‘Specific Type: Insect’:

When using [Shape Shifting] or [Transform] to turn into an Insect-type monster, increase P.DEF and M.DEF by 8% per attribute level.
(Max level of 5)

Oracle’s ‘Arcane Energy: Duration’:

Increase the duration of [Arcane Energy] by 1 minute per attribute level.
(Max level of 5)

Oracle’s ‘Resetting: Cooldown Reduction’:

The cooldown of the skill [Resetting] is reduced by 30 seconds.
(Max level of 1)

Oracle’s ‘Death Sentence: Slow’:

When an enemy is under [Death Sentence], movement speed is reduced by 15% per attribute level.
(Max level of 4)

Information in the Patch Files

• Animation data for Plague Doctor is being added. Only ‘Healing Factor’ for now.

• Monster Gem icons are added. There seems to be one for each monster. Here’s an example of a Popolion Monster Gem. Who knows what this will be used for? [size=8]Maybe a system akin to the RO Card system? We don’t know for sure.[/size]

• Musket icons have been added in. Here’s an example of one.

Oct 20th Info: Part 2

• Some attributes have been fixed. This includes:
  • Issue with toggling attributes on/off when using Iron Hook has been fixed.
  • Pierce: Continuous Attack; fixed issue where it would do 7 hits to bosses.
  • Sadhu’s Fluid Body: Defense weaken attribute fixed being able to toggle the attribute when using Out of Body.
  • Vashita Siddhi: SP Consumption decrease attribute adjusted; max level increased.
  • Cartar Stroke’s cast time has been reduced and damage increased. Will test to see the changes soon.
  • Revive’s tooltip has been fixed.
  • Server stabilisation work has been conducted. (Mainly affects kCBT players.)

Patch Files Info: Part 2

• New attributes listed for Musketeer:

‘Equip: Musket’
Allows you to equip [Musket/Rifle] weapons.

Schwarzer Reiter’s ‘Pistol Mastery: Accuracy’ has been adjusted for Musketeer as ‘Gun Mastery: Accuracy’, has the same effect (5% accuracy inc per level)

Skills listed for Featherfoot (R8 Wizard):

Blood Bath
Blood Sucking
Bone Pointing
Ngadhundi
Kurdaitcha
Levitation

Musketeer skills listed:

Covering Fire
Head Shot
Snipe
Penetration Shot
Butt Stroke
Bayonet Thrust

• Addon files include ‘serverwaitqueue.xml’ so they may be trialing a queue system in lieu of iCBT2’s expected population.

• Animation data for Plague Doctor’s Incineration, Beak Mask removal and Fumigate are present in the files.

• Models and textures added in the files for 2H Spears, 1H Spears, Maces and some unique weapons.

29 Likes

Already liking your post because I know yours are good. lol

Decreases elemental resistance to everything except holy and dark, although I’m not so sure about poison.

1 Like

Yeah… level 5 should “reduce” resistances by 100, but we can see on that video that, with 310 SPR, the tooltip was showing 3100 “reduction”.

This is really interesting, full/high SPR builds seems rather possible and fun!

I had not noticed that, well it all makes sense now. Thanks pal.

“- Has increased casting time of Cartar Stroke skills, damage applied method has been changed.”

“Damage applied method” is the way how the damage number appears on screen?

I’m getting someone to check that in game shortly. Still typing out stuff in the mean time. :grinning:

1 Like

Damn that Paladin… I really hope they dont nerf that skill too much because Paladin would be good as Monk…

Monk doesn’t benefit from conviction at all.

pistols as subweapon can other classes equip them? aside archer coz this was i was thinking

Cartar Stroke now applies 4 hits at any level.

Damage increases per level, not hit count anymore.

Casting time at Level 15 is now roughly 7~8 seconds long. Cast time is a lot longer at all levels.

They’re still Archer only, so still no Croisement stance for you. :persevere:

1 Like

why not a cannon? You will look so fancy with a cannon :kissing:

7/8 seconds at lvl 15!? That’s too much >.<! Cartar Stroke is now a totally PvE skill.

Well, If the skill applies 4 hits… 1007 of base damage x 4 = 4028 in one charge, right? Maybe is worth to have at lvl 10 (if the cast time will be less than 5 seconds).

Now that’s a blow. You will long be dead before casting ends - even against single mob, lol. Field boss will long be dead before casting ends also :laughing: I really was interested in Highlander as it offers some gimmicks to play around and now this… I still want to try it but IMC sure knows how to cool down the hype.

By the way, just confiming that +Element Attack on weapons does indeed add elements to your basic attacks. Tested with a Paladin, it shows up with ‘Fire Resistance’ when attacking a Paladin in PvP with a Rapier equipped with Karacha Dagger (+153 Fire Attack) with Resist Elements.

If a subweapon adds +Element Attack (i.e. +Fire Attack), it will also apply to the main weapon.

2 Likes