Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

With the ‘2HBook’ in the files… it’s certainly possible we’ll get to see some kind of Book stance, but probably not anything like Illusion Gunner.

In other news, all information has been added! It took some time as I was testing out some things in game.

Check the post out here.

1 Like

oh so fencer deals more damage if not wearing shields. this doesnt affect daggers and artefacts right? and pistols

It only states [Shield] in the description, so I would assume as much.

I can test this out soon, especially since all Rapiers at the moment have fixed damage rather than damage ranges.

1 Like

Those gems arent that you can summon a monster to fight against(rem gem) you or for you(blue gem)?

These seem different, but they could be for the Summon Orb system.

There isn’t a red or blue variant for each, each monster has a different gem. There are multiple gems of different colours for some monsters, which leads to the fact there might be one for each variant or some monsters just may have different gems associated with it.

So far it doesn’t look associated with the Summon Orb system due to the lack of red and blue gems for each monster.

[size=22]NVM[/size] I’ve read only half info… they changed it so your info is up to date.

Thanks again DiscZeeBoy

I think this will be too strong in PvP… :confused:

1 Like

It is pretty strong, I had to double check when I looked at it to make sure I didn’t miss a decimal point or something… :sweat_smile:

I’ve uploaded all of the monster gems so far, so take a look if you want to. Some have multiple colours but it seems like these monsters have different variants as well.

Monster Gems #1
Monster Gems #2
Monster Gems #3
Monster Gems #4

Maybe is something like RO card system and each color represent a character stat

Red (STR) - Green (CON) - Purple (INT) - Blue (SPR) - Yellow (DEX)

I don’t think this is the case. The monsters which have different coloured gems have different variants in game, this I’m pretty sure of.

The different gem colours are probably to differentiate the monster variants.

In regards to it being a new system, it is unclear. It could be a new type of gem system akin to RO’s Card System, but it could also not be the case. We shall have to see.

Indeed.

It can be also alchemist compose materials… or collection related.

I hope we can dual wield pistol or have a sword+pistol. :grinning:
The first time they showed the schwarzer reiter the class icon had a gun with a sword.

1 Like

Gun+sword:

I’m questioning that 8 seconds Cartar stroke .- . I mean how do they expect anyone to actually get full cast off with such a long cast time?

Or rather, why bother with the skill at this point, you can probably do more damage during that 8 seconds by using other things.

4-5 seconds + allow movement I can see it being used while running away and back to boss, but 8 is just…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty crazy. Note that’s the full charge time at Level 15. It’s still pretty long at Level 1.

The skill tooltip mentions that its cast time is still 0.5 seconds, but the problem is that the cast time is not a ratio but a stated number which probably hasn’t been adjusted.

The damage does not fit the cast time, it’s like if Meteor had its +300% M.Atk removed. KR players aren’t too happy about the change either based on posts I’ve read.

That’s pretty ridiculous. May end up changing out Highlander because of such. We’ll see.

WHY IMC ? WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME ? WHY ?? :cry:

You’re correct, based on the Korean text: [Retreat Shot] has a 0.5% chance per attribute level of nullifying the attack damage inflicted by an enemy.

So now Schwazer R can use crossbow + piston , OMG ! that’s a huge upgrade