Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Right now there are 4 classes that can destroy/take your safety wall:
Rogue
Thaumaturge
Sapper
Oracle

About druid + sadhu…
why use transform when you are out of body?

Sadhu is INT and [AGI/DEX]. The AGI only use for evasion, I believe, as I am not sure if this increases the attack speed. And if this is magic, no hit point penalty. Not sure about crit from the nature of this skill.

You use transform when you are being attacked. Change to another monster with their skill (eg. Cloaking, Safety Wall again, teleport, and etc.) Once you got to a new safe place, you can be OOB again, right?

Haha, IDK I was thinking about possible combinations since Indeed brought up the Transform skill.

I think he was trying to say that by transforming into a monster with high Dex/Agi, you get evasion for better survival if someone does hit you in phys body.
But, assuming that the monster’s stats overwrite your own, why not transform and use the OoB evasion bonus haha!

I know that, looks versatile and that may give you more time,
despite monster skills seems weak when I played on 1st cbt, maybe give you couple seconds (?)
we don’t have any details about monster skill levels =p

I thought Sadhu could get some advantage with transform while attacking with OoB, but I think the best you can do is get this plant attribute =p

Definitely, changing monster size will help (believe small gives you evasion).
Not sure if the armor size carries over (eg. you use cloth before, now transforming to a monster with leather)

When you are fighting someone you can’t kill, the best thing to do is RUN!
Pretty sure there is monster with cloaking, then you cloak back to your party and OOB again. Since I am Cleric -> Priest -> Sadhu -> Druid, I am going to be a target as a healer, Druid definitely going to distract them and buy some time, and Sadhu will allow me to escape. Also, Sadhu is basically the most CC class in Cleric at the moment. Ignore Mace stun from Priest, a knock down and a root is very handy. The root combine with Druid is decent.

So this has been on my mind for a while. Are people planning to keep using Sapper as their main dps even when the higher ranks come out, or will the sapper oob skill just fall short and not be used as much (or just used in certain situations)

(I posted this in the sapper thread lol opps)

I dont know how it is in pvp, but maybe a real good sadhu player can survive in OoB
with possession (bind), astral body explosion (knockback), prakriti (escape)
while safety zone is in cooldown

Just a few hours before he server release and I’m still in doubt about where to invest my stat points…

Int + con?
Int + spr + con?
Int + dex + con?

Which rate? Im thinking about Int + dex + con at a rate of 3/1/1

Hello there Satoru, thank you for sharing, but I was wondering, you did mention that blessing doesn’t work on OoB form, but in your test results you mentioned that for both DEX and INT builds you have Blessing’s damage there, why is that so?

Thank you in advance!

can smb confirm or deny,
is “knockdown” considered as “harmfull effect”?

Let’s take one more look at this. In the earlier video by FatePGN ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Z_bFhtCz8 ) we saw Zacial tripling the damage (from 99 to 299) in the half int half dex build. I don’t think we know more about how Zacial works, than is shown in this video.

In Satoru analysis Monstrance gives ~50% bonus (full Dex) to ~70% (full Int). This is however nowhere near the 200% bonus of Zacial. The base damage in Fate example is however lower than even the full Dex scenario for Satoru (maybe due to being naked?). Perhaps the bonus is flat, and hence the percentage comparison is misleading.

Either way, this greatly limits the path choices of Sabdhu. If Zacial is so much stronger than Monstrance, you still need to go Kivris route. If Zacial bonus stacks with Monstrance bonus, you need to go Kivri + Priest. Unless ofc you are going hybrid, who is ok with sub-par damage or have a specialized build depending on outside sources to provide Zacial/Monstrance. The difference in damage is so big however, that in a general group a Sabdhu that does not have access to those buffs will be sub-optimal (if he is supposed to deal damage with OoB).

Just to show once more that Blessing doesn’t help Sadhu, if people missed what I said before.

@Crow_mw
Monstrance bonus is not flat for sure. Sacrament has flat bonus damage, but Monstrance increases by a lot with higher INT/matk, which is not a simple result of OoB % damage attribute.

Indeed Zalciai bonus is bigger (unless it was changed since the video was recorded, but I don’t think it was), however we lack testing scenarios to see how Zalciai scale with OoB, if at all (we could see that Zalciai is flat while Monstrance scales, who knows).

We need more people to test those or someone to datamine the info (if possible). :smile:

I’m almost Sadhu now going Krivis/Priest.
Thankfully my friends made leveling easy from the early levels.
I’ll see what kind of numbers I can pull using both buffs.

Yay!

If possible, do your testings like this:

Full INT + weapon + Zalciai
Full INT + weapon + Monstrance
Full INT + weapon + Zalciai + Monstrance

Full INT + no weapon + Zalciai
Full INT + no weapon + Monstrance
Full INT + no weapon + Zalciai + Monstrance

No INT + weapon + Zalciai
No INT + weapon + Monstrance
No INT + weapon + Zalciai + Monstrance

No INT + no weapon + Zalciai
No INT + no weapon + Monstrance
No INT + no weapon + Zalciai + Monstrance

Taking a note for all damage done under those circunstances. And what was your level, base matk, weapon matk and total matk with INT overall.

^^

1 Like

3 Job levels away. Slowest leveling possible without my friends.

Can’t wait for the numbers.

Same here it’s so painful alone

I take it that you want zalciai to be maxed (currently krivis 2 so for me, 10 points) for the most damage right?

@tirannon - Waiting for your results as well.

I don’t have a lot of time to play, but I’m slowly going priest->sadhu. I’m mainly interested in PvP and priest toolkit is much better suited for that. Unless zacial OoB damage outshodows monstrance damage. However, I can already tell one problem -> the Monstrane circle disappears when anyone (enemy, ally, yourself) steps on it. Applying monstrance to your Oob, especially if things get a little hectic, will be much more troublesome than applying zacial. I don’t know what ‘max number of circles’ from leveling monstrance does (skill gains charges before going on CD? Bad translation, and it is just that each circle may be ‘consumed’ X times?) but ideally we would want to keep it at level 1 and the problem would remain.