Tree of Savior Forum

=>Schwarzer(Archer) Questions & General Questions<=

Sorry if my questions have been answered before somewhere in this forum, I had tried my best to search for the answer. this post is my first thread and maybe will be my last too, so don’t worry I’ll try my best not to flood or spam this forum.

>> Need Answer for Question number 7 and Need clarification for Question number 1

[Schwarzer(Archer)-Questions]

1. Do Schwarzer class get a free pet just like Hunter class?
    (This question has been mentioned before but I still cannot find the answer. Source)
    Answer : Still not sure, but probably Yes considering Hunter and Cataphract (@FatePGN )

2. Is the recent changes in KCBT3 will be applied in this iCBT2?
    (Ex: Pistols will now be subweapons. They can be equipped with a Crossbow. Source)
    Answer : Yes, all the recent changes in KCBT3 will be applied (@SixPool )

3. I don’t know why but now when I use Skill Simulator, they don’t show me about most of archer based class skill required stance anymore. (are they removed the required stance? or the website is not updated and bugged? or it just only me that have this problem?)
    Answer : Probably because of the change for pistol as subweapon (@SixPool )

4. Is there any changes or update about mounting and skill compatibility for the next iCBT2?
    (Ex :They made some changes for some skill to be usable while riding mount or vice versa. Source)
    **What I mean here is that sources still good and usable or it was outdated.
    Answer : The info still pretty good and usable (@SixPool )

5. In the source at question no 4 above, they did not mentioned Ranger skill at all, so are we could consider it as usable while mounted and un-mounted? also they did make some note about “Arrow Sprinkle” skill cannot be used while mounted, what skill is that? are they mean “Spiral Arrow” skill? or this skill has been removed or changed?
    Answer : We could use all Ranger skills while mounted. Arrow Sprinkle is a “datamined” skill, it could be either not implemented yet or is an old or removed. (@SixPool )

6. About Main-Sub weapon mechanic, is the main/sub weapon slot fixed for main/sub weapon only? can we equipt weapon like this? :
    1H-Main with 1H-Main (Dual Main Weapon)
    1H-Sub_ with 1H-Sub_ (Dual Sub Weapon)
    Answer : We could only equipt 1H Main with 1H Sub or 2H Main, the slot for main weapon is fixed only for main weapon only (@SixPool )

7. While we mount our companion/pet, is the pet also gain some amount of exp while we are grinding? considering it could not do any damages to the monster.
    Answer : (NONE) - Waiting for Answer

8. If we equipt crossbow as a main weapon, what sub-weapon options we could choose beside shield and artifact? and for the artifact, where to obtain? it seems I could not find it in any database provided by fansite, ex : Source 1, Source 2
    Answer : Guns (Schwarzer Reiter), Cannons (Cannoneers, not implemented yet), Artifact are obtained via Field Bosses or Full Party Member Quest (@Ltb_Regen )

[General-Questions]

1. Is the game accounts are tied directly with steam account? are we required to login after choosing the server?, if Yes, what username and password we need to fill in order to login to the game?
    Answer : This game (iCBT - ToS) required steam to be able to play, therefore it will use steam account directly to login to the game so we don’t need to do in-game login (@SixPool )

2. About gems, can we add or remove gem freely to our equipment if we have empty socket? or once the gem has been added to the equipt, we could not remove it or we get some kind of penalty to remove it?
    Answer : When the gem is removed from the equiptment, it will lost 1 level (@Ltb_Regen )

IDK. Let’s summon kCBT people. @FatePGN (mwahaha) @DiscKZee

Yes.

Most probably because they made pistols subweapons now. So there really aren’t any other type of weapon that won’t allow you to use Archer tree skills except for Fletcher skills that require 2H bows.

This info is still good. DiscKZee keeps that post pretty updates whenever there is new info.

2 Likes

Honestly not sure about this, but considering falconer get’s a free pet, and so does hunter and cataphract, it’s more than likely that Schwarze Reither does as well.

If it’s still a worry, keep in mind that you will usually have way more than enough money to afford a pet by the time you can unlock Schwarze Reiter.

1 Like

@SixPool @FatePGN

Thanks for your reply, also I added some more questions and hope you guys could help me out again :slight_smile:

Yes. You can use all Ranger skills while mounted. As for Arrow Sprinkle it says “datamined skills ‘Arrow Sprinkle’ for Ranger cannot be used whilst mounted” so I’m guessing the skill either hasn’t been implemented yet or is an old, removed skill.

No, you aren’t allowed to do this. It can only be 1H main with subweapon

This I am not sure of. You should ask kCBT people. Again summoning @FatePGN for answers. Lol.

You need to login to Steam BEFORE you login into the game. They won’t ask you for a login when you start the game since you already logged in with your Steam account.

1 Like

Anyone else could help me to answer the questions?

@SixPool @FatePGN

I need your help again, seems everyone always ignored me T_T.

Guns(Schwarzer Reiter), and later Cannons(Cannoneers, not implemented yet).

Artifact are obtained either from Field Bosses or Party Bosses from Party Quest (Requires you to be in a full party - a party of 5 members before you can initiate it)

Say: I have this Blue Gem level 3 and I put this into my Gloves socket. I get its bonuses(and penalties) and It stays there (does not drop) when I die in dungeons. Then, I got this brand-new Gloves from a Boss; I wanted to socket it with my Blue Gem from my old Gloves.

I take out the level 3 Blue Gem from old Gloves. Now, it’s an unsocketed Level 2 Blue Gem, sitting in my inventory. I upgrade it back to level 3 by feeding other level 1 or 2 Gems to it before I socketed it on my brand-new Gloves.

Alright! Now I have my brand-new Gloves equipped, complete with the Blue Gem level 3 socketed in it!

1 Like

@Ltb_Regen

Thanks for answering some of my questions, about archer sub-weapons, before we reach Schwarzer or Cannoneer class, our major sub-weapon is only shield? and about gem is it only lose some exp or always lose 1 level?

also d u know anything about question number 7?

Only shield and dagger, as far as I know, but you won’t use dagger a lot unless you go Rogue. Yeah, Archer is lacking in weapon variety at the moment.

Also, Gems always lose 1 level when unsocketed. So don’t feed your gems half-way its exp bar if you want to socket it soon. It will lose its progress since you won’t be able to feed your gems when they’re socketed in your equipments.

Edit: Don’t know anything certain about Point 7. If I recall, it’s easy to level up companions, though, but now they have a soft-cap so they won’t out-level you.

1 Like