Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

To make people sheut up and play the damn game (and pay for the EA) ?
“Considering” it doesn’t commit them to anything. That’s the trick.

Okey I am gonna borrow this from ya sephi4321 hope you don’t mind but its a good time to use it.

“but mommy doesn listen to me”

“son you wanted pancakes and you got pancakes what on earth do you want now?”

“mommy you just make pancakes so i shut up i know it you dont love me wah wah”

That is what you sound like Lemaitre_dulotus…

1 Like

1) We need more advanced customization system of character
2) We need "EU server"

Thank you!

3 Likes

Because Europe server the European player needs, but not the one it deserves right now :smiley:

I, as an American, fully support the creation of Pacific (even if it’s just US West) and EU servers especially if it means keeping the salty unrealistic types that have been posting here from ever interacting with me because I have friends that are German and Vietnamese and even just from California and I care about their quality of play.

A happy community leads to money being spent.
Money being spent leads to a game growing and thriving.
A thriving game is the goal I strive for as a player.

However, to all those complaining that they’re going to refund or give up on this game especially those of you still posting here like you’re at a party and screaming “I’m leaving, this place sucks!”, you’re only hurting any chance of your fellow countrymen getting a localized server.

IMC has no publisher outside of a select few countries. They just don’t. That means they need financial support and need to know that it’s a worthy investment before risking everything on a server that can fail and ruin the entire operation, not only for EU, but for EVERYONE.

If you want EU servers or West Coast servers or SEA servers, support the damn game. Don’t drop it, don’t talk ■■■■ about it. Support it. Those dropping the game because they didn’t get the toys they showed Mummy are those that are hurting the chances of their being localized servers the most.

/endrant

6 Likes

That’s it.
People asking for refund only reinforce imc’s decision in don’t open a EU server. Open a server only based in that chart is a high risk too.
A good percentage of founders will never more support imc cause they only wants stay ahead from de f2p users.

People don’t understand that there is just one way to get their regional servers.

Oversized Ping to America for Europ and Russia. On the euro server will play all Europe and Russia at least.

its funny that is people believe using methods such as “don’t do what I say and ill get a refund” ironically hurts more then benefits the community because lets face it if your so quick to throw the refund card at a company then what would it be if they gave the game a eu server but in the future they nurfed something in the game that effected your class are they going to throw the “I’m gonna get a refund” card again its sad really and the game is not even launched yet.

1 Like

EXACTLY.
Look what happened when the Brazilians rioted ingame by standing still doing nothing. They got a damn server as was asked.

If you want to show IMC that they need an EU or SEA or even just USWest server, you need to play the game and be a statistic. Sitting on the forums does not make you a statistic, sad as it may be. Investors don’t care about how much of the forum count is European or from SEA or West Cost US. They care about the people playing, because the people playing are those that are likely to spend money on the game and in turn MAKE THEM MONEY.

^more then 40% of the sales where from non sout or north america.
An eu server would be good for these. As that would be a lowe rping then east or west coast.

^^

Investment not rentable atm~
No chance that we will get one so swiftly. IMC needs more way more demand… in hard cash.

The thing is, they’re looking at specific numbers for each of these countries.

EU server has already been proven to do less for the SEA players than the current servers. Including SEA in that is a poor statistic. West Coast US would even be better than the current servers, and still housed in the US so US West players also benefit.

I am not against you and your desire for an EU server, but you’re not going to get one unless you support the game, play the game, and be a statistic.

And most importantly of all…
DO NOT BE A LIGHTSWITCH PLAYER.

A lightswitch player are the people that are easy to turn off from the game Those people make already risky investments riskier because they don’t actually count in the statistics although they are present.

Sure, their current funds and statistics are nonsufficient to create an EU or SEA or USW server. But, if you hold with them, maybe they can be.

I’m that kind of stone in the sea player.

As soon as i feel comfortable. Only when all the water around me is gon e… i might decide to roll somewhere else.

Or if the water changes to something else… looks at soe

… so much potential down the pipe…

If only we could be acknowledged without having to riot ingame…
/me remembers all this hate towards Brazilians players…

Don’t forget Level up get the rights to publish TOS in Brazil a month ago(or more). And there is no advantage in this… why? we will not be able to transfer ours acc to Brazil.

Maybe we have to appear incapable of speaking english ingame. Talking a lot in public chat in german, french, spanish, russian, etc.
Show we can barely communicate with the US people and that we need our own place to build a working community. :wink:

But I’m afraid we’d end up like european ragnarok servers in regards to updates.
Korean server gets update. Months later US server receives the updates. and years later the european server.

But in the end, let’s just see what the actual ingame ping will end up to be, how communication works and stuff first.

I think we only have to continually show them that there’s demand and reason to set up more global servers, without resulting in flaming and crying.
I’d avoid setting up a server that attracts people that constantly complain. It would result in more work than it’s worth it.

So keep calm and show you’re there and have a wish.

1 Like

all the servers will be administred by IMC so the updates will be the same in all of them, so you dont need to be afraid.

you are talking about lug server? joke of the year haha

Will people from Asia be able to play in the North Amercia Server? I want to play from Taiwan

I’m talking about the steam servers ready the post…

lug server will be closed after 1 month