Tree of Savior Forum

Character Customization! & [Cosmetic Cash Shop]

The main thing i want is account wide customization, like if i kill the 500 Hanamings for the black hair option, will it be available to choose when i make a new character or will i have to do the achievement again? Same thing with cash items and class costumes, i want the costumes to be tradable between my characters without losing the 1 potential it comes with. :<

It must be planned an keeeey

OMG yes i love these hairstyles the longer the better!! keep it up~!

when is it going to start @_@

I need these hairstyles xD

1 Like

One thing that has been annoying me a lot are the hair colors. I saw somewhere that IMC decided to put them available only in-game as a way for you to bond with your character while you unlock them but, tbh, that doesn’t work. Most hair colors take some time to be even able to unlock, and there are too few options.

1 Like

Also, although the idea of unlocking hair colors through achievements in-game is nice, I think it would make people happier if we had the option to select a basic hair color at the beginning of the game (blonde, black, brown, orange, red…) and make more eccentric ones available through achievements (purple, green, blue, pink, teal, white, etc).

It’s really unfortunate that I am no longer able to edit the original post – so I’ll just have to add more in a new post that may get lost in the middle afterwards.

More Npc with beautiful hair/eye type – I hope we get more beautiful hair added to our cash shop or unlocked through an achievement in-game!

(Beautiful shading on the collection npc’s hair!)

^ I beg you to please update Goddess Vakarine’s character model, she looks rough compared to the other goddesses. haha.

Here is an added example for different color skin tones that could be available as options eventually.

^ these klaipedia npc have a rosy pale skin tone compared to the default yellow undertone skintone.

Another idea aside from evolved class costumes for each circle of a class is Costume Dye – I was very excited to see different colored versions of some of the class costumes we have in game. I hope eventually there will be costume dye coupons we may purchase to change all of our costumes to a variety of colors. EX:

Lastly, to add to my addendum.

• Unique Weapon Skins

• Special cash shop Stickers! &

• Facial Cosmetics – Make-up items to adjust lips, expression, blush, beauty marks, facial hair, & tattoos.

^ I always liked seeing my character die because the blush is so cute! :blush:

@GM_Erick @GM_Fuji I’d be honored if you would also “forward this to our dev team” for us here in this thread as well. Thank You very much!

10 Likes

need more male hair styles and male “long” hair

1 Like

O! Where is the lass with gorgeous red hair and skin so fair,
With the most beautiful eyes, I have ever seen, with the shade of profound green.
She’s the one got me reminisce about that kiss filled my heart with bliss and which I sorely miss.

In all seriousness, I will forward your suggestions to our Dev team. No worries. :slightly_smiling:

And yes, I got a bad case of Rhymitis.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to check this thread out I hope these ideas happen and it’s so funny becase ‘‘red hair with green eyes’’ is how I want my character to look like with that hairstyle I mentioned before ! Really thank you

More options for skin color, plsssssssssss !! nice topic <3

1 Like

I just want to use glasses :smile:

1 Like

we really need much more cosmetics like this :c

:slight_smile: …cool! and i think, Tree Of Savior need more advanced customization system of character!

1 Like

that is too ugly for ToS

4 Likes

:relieved: Yeah! Just i mean, ToS really need more advanced customization system of character

ohhh… looks great!

We need (I need) facial hair!

4 Likes