Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

Hello @darakris,

1. The Team transfer that will be offered to Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access purchasers does not conflict with a transfer if / when regional servers are opened. So IF new servers are opened upon transition to F2P and regional servers are opened, you can transfer your Teams both times.

2. You will only be able to request transfers for a limited time. There will be a short period in which we will receive requests for those that wish to go to another server and you must request it within that time period. An announcement will be made is such a case, so please stay tuned to any official announcement we make.

Hope I cleared some things up for you. :slight_smile:

Signed,
Staff_Ethan

How long is “short period of time”?

It was announced that we would be able to transfer only 3 weeks after the start, so should we decide during those 3 weeks or before the server opens?

Meaning, there is no point in transfering to an empty server, so having some time to decide is a good thing.

We will make a more detailed announcement when that time approaches. However, it will most likely not be the whole 3 weeks.

Can people from Taiwan play the game when it comes out with the exclusive access?

There are no plans to open a regional server as of yet. The server you’ll be playing on initially is the server we have located on the east coast of the US.

What is with the Team Transfer if a Server come?
Can we take our items with us?

Yes, the items will move with you because they belong to your character.

Any news on server list Julie? We’re 1 day away from opening. Would be nice to know which servers will be available beforehand so we can prepare ourselves. It will be a pain to only know the list at the last minute… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

This is very important to me. I’m trying to organize a guild of a couple dozen people from all around the world. It’d be incredibly helpful to get the server list ahead of launch to avoid people redeeming their founder’s benefits on the wrong server.

1 Like

I just realised something what people are not thinking about you see % right?

what if I told you it can only ever go to 100% so let me show you a example.

If say 1000 (rounded number makes it easier to work out) people brought the early access and say 11% that are western Europe that would mean there are currently 110 people who paid for the early access wile in North America is 30% would mean 300 people do you understand now?

What they have given us is more of a heat map then a core reason why its uneconomical to make a new server at this current time.

10% of 100 = 10
10% of 1000 = 100

We don’t even know how many people brought the early access and they don’t know how many people are going to play after the game is launched they only have rough data they even confirmed this by saying they need more support that would indicate the number of people who brought the EA is not high enough to warrant a regional server at this time this is fact so please people stop with being blinded by assumptions and look at the data presented to you from the people who work for the company they are trying there best to make everyone happy give them a brake hell they are most likly being nagged like crazy from there boss regarding the day one launch don’t add to the stress the best thing to do is WAIT until the servers are launched or till more confirmed data is presented.

So Ethan, when you say “upon transition to F2P” do you mean the 29 April?? Is there a chance that we could get Regional servers in some weeks or a month??

its useless to ask for regional servers now they will just ignore it and pretend they are working on it.

I doubt they will pretend but they will ignore any more requests about it because they have presented a response that its still a maybe until they get more support stop jumping to accusations tos187169…

1 Like

lel:laughing:

cos 20Char

5pm Tomorrow WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! My balls hurt with anticipation :slight_smile:

its 7 am for me :smiley: that’s like perfect time because I always wake up at like 6 every morning what’s better is work has not roistered me on so I have the hole day off :smiley: unless they call me up but I am gonna fix that and leave a automated message if they ring lol

1 Like

France here , 8 am

2:00 pm tomorrow start of game for me . I can’t wait :grin:

13 Hours Left to 2:00 am 29th march :smiley: Imposibru to wait a simple second more.

I am from Mexico and still i think we should speak in english since it is the most common lenguage in here, if you are playing with your fellow germans you are free to talk in german in party, but it is good manners to keep public chat clean.

6 Likes