Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

Ya, that number can be seen on steamdb too.
But nobody know the number of EA pack be bought, just IMC and steam.

Not a cookie, but a priests hat.

He’s preaching the gospel and requesting us to trust IMC with blind faith.

4 Likes

Haha! Thank you :smiley: noms on cookie

carries on with what I’m doing

I bet his class in game will be PriestC3. I hope his blind faith will pay off for him.

You wan’t a cookie aswell?

No wonder you talk out of your behind. You never even reached levels where the ping makes the most difference and to boot you played a class that didn’t even rely on low ping. You didn’t do any PvP or any of the hard content at all. Makes perfect sense why you’ve been so toxic all along since you were screwed from the get go.

That picture is from CBT 1, did u ever try to level up in CBT 1?
Call other toxic when u don’t know anything at all.
Such lel, much sense.
And did you say Archer didn’t rely on low ping.
What the actual fk?

Nah man I need anti-depressants soon. Good thing is with the refund I can afford them now.

######I’m joking.

3 Likes

Yeah, those news about the lack of even a single european server certainly doesn’t make me want to get the strongest Founder pack like I wanted at first.
Probably the lowest one at best (wait for F2P at worst), but that’s a big shame. A lot of people from various regions were waiting on some details, and it’s a shame you think only NA deserve some servers.

Hope you reconsider it, and not when it’s too late to make the game a bigger success. Still, best of luck with your american launch.
(Hope you make the chat english only until there’s some region specific servers too btw)

5 Likes

Wish I could report you twice for trying to get around the curse filter. I also pretty much said nothing about archers. Whose post are you reading this time troll?

I played in iCBT2 and reached level 200. It was hard as balls but I actually reached levels where ping makes a difference and played a class that relies on low ping to perform well.

You? You played a cleric and installed adware on your computer and provide nothing but annoying replies to people on the forum with nothing helpful or insightful. You act like a kid on a sugar high and expect everyone to take you seriously.

2 Likes

Haha, played a cleric, annoying replies, nothing helpful or insightful.
I do whatever i can to help the community, not go around and beg for server.
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/users?period=all

You do whatever you can to be toxic and not helpful. Because of people like you they even had to make an entire topic. If nothing, you deserve a ban from these forums for continuing to be an nuisance to everyone. That’s just my opinion though.

I dont undestand IMC logic. Why need divided one big community into 3 small, if they want EU server?

So someone said SEA is include India, Japan, China, KR is ok?
And i can’t disagree?
Which comment above did you make me think i’m toxic except this one m8?

I think alot of EU players were holding out till they saw news of a EU server.
I’m pretty sure if they added a EU server that we would have west and east europe and probably russia playing on it. And as soon as there was talk of a EU server that more EU players would buy or start playing after EA. Also let’s not forget this game is the most expensive for us in the EU costing more then the 49$. Ahwell atleast we get free server transfer, but if there won’t be a Eu server when F2P hits it still doesn’t do much :stuck_out_tongue:

At least he didn’t go bash other people like someone is doing.
Why assume people didn’t play ping sensitive class, why assume people didn’t reach high level content.
Also, did we have PvP in CBT2? Only friendly duel.

His point is just to point out SEA players have worse ping than EU and he seem to be doing ok.

5 Likes

yeah, someday, maybe after year or two or in next life.

Because he posted a picture of his class.

I’m saying his points are moot because he didn’t play a ping sensitive class nor reach high enough levels where ping makes the most difference.

There are levels in this game where standing in the wrong place means you die.

Bosses have 1 hit kill AoE abilities and if you have a high ping you will be smelling the asphalt every time a boss does an AoE and there is no amount of Cash Shop resurrects that will keep you relevant.

2 Likes

Did you even read my comment?

Ok it was clear we get no EU Server everyone expecting something different …
Free to play Games are Money grabs dont think we will have something other with Tree of Savoir. Dont Dream no one Work to get no Money …

What i realy want to know is what are the Server Names? when do we get Patch Notes or will it be 1:1 KToS? I hope not when the Servers go Live…

And come on…
The Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access products will be offered at 30% off the original price from the 21st
I get no Bonus from the 50$ Pack
i could have buy the 10$ Pack to go into the Game and buy the 1 Pack for 35$ when it is on Sale save Money and get more tp

sorry for my bad English

@Staff_Julie, so atleast 23% of ur community is not enough for one freakin EU server?! It was a spit in the face.
First of all i didn’t saw any comment about server on territory of RF, people asked for server on EU territory.

#noEUnoMoney #refund #flagged

4 Likes