Tree of Savior Forum

Notice on Suggestions and Complaints

This is not an official announcement. It reflects my personal opinion, and not the official statements of IMC, so please keep that in mind.

Hi, everyone. There’s been a lot of discussion, suggestion or not, involving the game mechanics, primarily on 1:1 trading and other Token benefits.

In case anyone thinks they’re being ignored, your thoughts are heard. They help me get a scope of players’ needs. I learn a lot just by reading suggestions, as I’m not an expert at constructing or analyzing the functions of a game.

However, it’s difficult for me to promise you that those suggestions will take part in the actual development of the game.

For those who would like to tell me that current state of the game is wrong and will interfere with the game’s success, I am not trying to argue for the right answer. I’m simply stating that TOS has set game mechanics, and suggestions will not always get through.

Here’s what I have to say about “complaints” that many of you are mentioning. Complaints, depending on how they’re worded, are also suggestions. I don’t plan on closing any threads with valid arguments.

Pure objections that do not provide any solutions, however, will have to get filtered out as we specifically have customer support for them. Feel free to go wild when sending in tickets, but I’d like to request that you don’t bring chaos to the forums. That’s not what the forums are here for.

Debate is acceptable. Riot is not.

On another note, I’m seeing less and less malicious comments and I’m very grateful to everyone for that. A pleasant community begins with everyone’s participation and care.

If you ever feel you were acted upon wrongly, please send me a PM to resolve the issue.

I’m going to have the thread locked to prevent possible fights that may break out. Please come talk to me privately if you have an input on my post. Thank you for your attention.

90 Likes