Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

You do whatever you can to be toxic and not helpful. Because of people like you they even had to make an entire topic. If nothing, you deserve a ban from these forums for continuing to be an nuisance to everyone. That’s just my opinion though.

I dont undestand IMC logic. Why need divided one big community into 3 small, if they want EU server?

So someone said SEA is include India, Japan, China, KR is ok?
And i can’t disagree?
Which comment above did you make me think i’m toxic except this one m8?

I think alot of EU players were holding out till they saw news of a EU server.
I’m pretty sure if they added a EU server that we would have west and east europe and probably russia playing on it. And as soon as there was talk of a EU server that more EU players would buy or start playing after EA. Also let’s not forget this game is the most expensive for us in the EU costing more then the 49$. Ahwell atleast we get free server transfer, but if there won’t be a Eu server when F2P hits it still doesn’t do much :stuck_out_tongue:

At least he didn’t go bash other people like someone is doing.
Why assume people didn’t play ping sensitive class, why assume people didn’t reach high level content.
Also, did we have PvP in CBT2? Only friendly duel.

His point is just to point out SEA players have worse ping than EU and he seem to be doing ok.

5 Likes

yeah, someday, maybe after year or two or in next life.

Because he posted a picture of his class.

I’m saying his points are moot because he didn’t play a ping sensitive class nor reach high enough levels where ping makes the most difference.

There are levels in this game where standing in the wrong place means you die.

Bosses have 1 hit kill AoE abilities and if you have a high ping you will be smelling the asphalt every time a boss does an AoE and there is no amount of Cash Shop resurrects that will keep you relevant.

2 Likes

Did you even read my comment?

Ok it was clear we get no EU Server everyone expecting something different …
Free to play Games are Money grabs dont think we will have something other with Tree of Savoir. Dont Dream no one Work to get no Money …

What i realy want to know is what are the Server Names? when do we get Patch Notes or will it be 1:1 KToS? I hope not when the Servers go Live…

And come on…
The Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access products will be offered at 30% off the original price from the 21st
I get no Bonus from the 50$ Pack
i could have buy the 10$ Pack to go into the Game and buy the 1 Pack for 35$ when it is on Sale save Money and get more tp

sorry for my bad English

@Staff_Julie, so atleast 23% of ur community is not enough for one freakin EU server?! It was a spit in the face.
First of all i didn’t saw any comment about server on territory of RF, people asked for server on EU territory.

#noEUnoMoney #refund #flagged

4 Likes

You misunderstood.
What will be 30% off is not the founder packs, but the cash shop items during early access.
The founders packs prices won’t change.

Are you reading different posts than I am? I honestly see very little “toxic” coming from @PoohVz, aside from the one post he pointed out himself. And that post came long, long, long after you started calling him toxic. (You basically called him that from the get-go.) Can you show me exactly where you think @PoohVz has been a toxic troll?

Do you even know his points? Because it’s starting to sound like you don’t

1 Like

Here comes again the EU people flooding the forum, more work for @Staff_Julie :cry:

I’m not specifically meaning this one thread. I’ve talking about him in other threads where he is indeed toxic and borderline acting like a child.

Then keep it to those threads. Don’t make it personal and drag an argument from one thread to another. Take issue with the things he does, not with the person himself. If he does nothing wrong here, then don’t lash out at him

1 Like

Ohh thx for the Info i missunderstood this Point

vpn 40k udah dapat kok

If you can, just give me some examples, i know i can be toxic something cuz my hot head about those Zombies, keep creating new threads within same old problem that has been solved or answered.
I’m just discussing here with @black_light, english is not my main language so sometime it can be rude.

3 Likes

If you merge Russia, West and East EU, it’s 24%, a pretty significant number.

Also a lot of EU were holding off buying before a news regarding EU server or server transfer.

2 Likes

I don’t think you were toxic in particular here.
It seems to me that’s he’s more pissed by the news. it’s undersandable although that doesn’t excuse anything.

3 Likes