Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

One day later the high level map will full of people…

Wow what a great changes! I played in many early access and IMC you are doing really good job. Thanks for fun game. When we can buy some TP? I want to give you money.

Seriously do you think this will solve the problem of spammers?

@STAFF_Ethan did you know? Normal chat doesn’t have cooldown. In mercenary post always has a retard spamming his party in the chat.

No more megaphone now?
OK, now they will spam infinitely the normal chat with bots in the cities, just because there is no punishment for that!

I highly doubt that you guys have not thought about it.

STOP SWEEPING THE PROBLEM FOR UNDER CARPET!

Insert a cooldown and punishment for those who also spam in normal chat. And, if you want do more, start banning those spammers FOR EVER, because it shouldnt be SO difficult…

Or is it? After all they, also paid to “play”… Don’t they?

1 Like

wow what a nice update.

Can’t wait!

All chat doesn’t cause nearly enough instability issues as megaphones do, as megaphone spam actually causes overload across the entire server. They are prioritizing stability and not countering the bots right now

At least we have some small band-aid solution now. Not nearly good enough but they must be aware of this already.

In the long term we need a much better method than a couple hurdles for those parasites to jump over. Bots are filled with determination.

1 Like

For server quality and game quality, how about removing the chat bubbles from the chat window and just make it plain text… those chat bubbles actually makes an impact on the FPS, especially on lower end PCs.
Also change the fact that when you block a person you also block all incoming data packages from said person… as it is now you still recive the message but its just “hidden”. This has been proven with a 3rd party spam filter that puts all chat messages in cmd promt first to reduce lag and fps drops, and then filters out any message with keywords the users has blacklised such as gold, silver, USD, $, www, sell and any other egyptian text style the gold spammers use…

3 Likes

I don’t think this update is to stop bots, just to stop bots’ megaspam instabilities. They probably don’t have a bot solution yet / are still int he works for one.

Would you please consider increasing the amount we can type in the World chat since you implemented the lv 40 requirement for megaphone?

Not only we struggle selling items through Auction House
(taxes,and cooldown to receive our money)
but now we cant even sell items using world chat because linking an item into the world chat takes up most of the space.

Either that or please reduce the time we have to wait to receive the money from Auction House,48 hours is ridiculous too much.

@STAFF_Ethan Can you please take a look on joint penalty skill.

Thanks for respawn rate & for these gold seller

@LokePGN You can disable chat bubbles if you wish to do so near where it shows you how to disable shout chat [here] (Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)) on topic 11.

1 Like

Ty for taking ur time answering my question.

You see IMC working hard on game issues… Fills you with determination!

But I don’t think im going for the good finish, I have so many levels now by killing every monster I’ve found and then some, it will haunt my dreams forever. (Undertale reference)

I hope they decrease the minimum price of tokens in market also at least make it 100k or something so that newer players gets a chance to buy them

@STAFF_Ethan
Here is another topic where people also talked about the changes regarding enemy respawn.

I hope so can somehow make it clear what I think is really awkward with the spawning in waves. Please consider changing this back to the way it was in iCBT 2. Is there a reason it was changed?

1 Like

Recommended review on Steam! Let’s do this! :laughing:

I guess is the second one. Respawn Rate. (amount) I guess of course.

Even thought we all had complaints you can’t knock this company for giving a good effort for listening and trying to fix everything

Haha the gold spammers are gonna be annoyed they can’t spam til level 40. It and if try go through the effort of leveling to 40, they run the risk of having their account banned. And wow 50% more spawn rate. Some places have high spawn rate as it is :open_mouth: