Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

This is not going to be enough. Make it lvl 80 (or even lvl 100) AND the requirement of progressing through the main storyline til a certain point.

15 Likes

Thanks imc. I agree with anyone saying the megaphone limit should be a bit higher myself, but for now I don’t think it’s bad.

Wtb less restrictions for non-token holders tho.

1 Like

Yeah, I hope so.
/20chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

You gotta love these guys for listening to their fanbase.

And we gotta realize that not everything will be fixed at once. Overall this maintenance and the next few will shape this game up greatly.

1 Like

Botters are happy with this update
Suggestion: Add report bot and implement cd on Megaphones

7 Likes

About the increased spawn rate, I was wondering about Vubbes Fighters and others mobs like that that have issues “other” than the spawn rate but spawn itself. I was able to spend 20min in a particular channel in order to see where and when vubbes fighter would spawn and they didn’t, I tried the same experiment on another channel and I saw them spawn twice (the three ones) in 20mins. So I guess it might be a bug.

1 Like

This is true. When I went to go check on the exploit-abusing bots in Miner’s Village, they were all around level 35. It won’t be long before they reach 40, if some of them haven’t already.

Love the change on respawn and megaphones.
That weekend break must have been amazing for IMC.
o who am I kidding, everyday is a weekend in IMC.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

THANK YOUUUU :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would like to add something to this @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

A big problem with the mobs is not simply that they take too long to respawn, but that they all respawn at the same time and in the same place. We will now kill all mobs within 1minute instead of two minutes and then the following will happen: a big wave of mobs comes falling through the sky ALL AT ONCE. This feels very unnatural and is quite welcome by Z-Bots. Wouldn’t it be much better to have a unique respawn time on every single enemy? As far as I know THIS was how it worked on every map before we got early access. Somebody (you know who u are) managed to take a look at the client and you can see that actually every mob has its own respawn time set to 15 seconds or something. However, now the maps have a respawn timer too and overwrite the enemies respawn timer. The old system, where the maps would not have a respawn timer that overwrites the enemies respawn timer, was much smoother, it felt natural. You never had times where you would not see a single mob. By decreasing the respawn rate by 50% it will still feel unnatural and I am pretty sure we’ll complain once again and hope to get you to realize that the better way for this system is to remove the map respawn timers and get back to unique respawn timers for every single enemy. Please think about it and please join the game and have a look at gele plateau. You will quickly realize what is wrong with the respawn right now.

11 Likes

Banning them now would hurt more than before.

1 Like

let’s wait and see what will come out of it. If respawn rate is tweaked specially for us and not changed in Asia - i donno, some technical tweaks can lead to great disbalance one way or another

Any word on the future of the trade system? If it is going to be permanent, I may just play until my token runs out. :confused:

Also are we getting a report option to combat bots?

6 Likes

because so far the gold seller able to get the account then refund it within 2hours. so they are not afraid of ban. I believe IMC continue ban them. Now if you want use megaphone, then your playing time will more than 2hours and can not refund. Means each id will cause them 10 dollars.

4 Likes

I wonder…
Respawn rate = respawn time? (increased = reduced time?)
-or-
Respawn Rate = amount of monsters spawned. (increased)

i guess the first one.

BUT

does this include field bosses?
like a 4 hour timer is reduced to 2 hours?

I’d assume not, but you never know.

1 Like

Same opinion. Make it so that they need to get past through Rank 4. I have seen Highlander bots at Tenet Garden camping and moving around in the same area endlessly.

I have also seen a C2 Swordsman bot which is Lv. 58. Obviously a bot. Not even a C3.

We all need stats reset potion in TP shop .

1 Like

The level restriction is nice but a cool down between megaphone usage would be nice as well. I would recommend a delay of 30 sec to 60 sec between usages but you might want to see what the majority would agree upon before implementing something like that.

4 Likes

@PrinceMark Apologies if that particular feature is causing nausea. We’re putting most of our efforts into stabilization at the moment. Quality of life tweaking will come later, so please bear with us. :slight_smile:

@LucianoShaman Yes, if you choose to do so and more importantly, have the stamina to do so. :wink:

@lobokalir As mentioned above, server stability is still a work in progress. It is on the top of our to-do list but it is a massive task at the moment. Server stability is related to all aspects such as instances / zones / server connection etc. We will let you know as soon as we can.

8 Likes