Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

Just until F2P arrives

1 Like

I think you missed my point…
Its not the chat bubbles above players heads…
its the graphics in the chat window.
Why on earth would you think it was a good idea to put “chat bubbles” in the chat window…

will the team name reset go in effect this maintenance as well for those who requested it?

also if it takes more than 2 hours to get to 40 steam won’t allow the game or dlc to be refunded.

1 Like

yes, but there is no such game can stop the gold seller, even WOW.

Basically “X” amount of time invested in “Something” lol
can be leveling
can be questing
maybe when u reach 3/4th circle
Also I reckon the ban hammer should be on the get go when opening comes, sh*t’s gonna hit the fan real hard. My prediction. ^_^;

What others things do you think they are working on in this maintenance guys? I mean, 4 hours is a big maintenance window, just changing required level for global chat and making respawn rate higher shouldn’t take even 30 minutes. @STAFF_Ethan also said they are working on some other things, so what you all think they are actually doing? Im thinking / hoping on a dungeon fix, since they are gonna give dungeon reset tokens :smiley:

Well its a start, keep up the good work, also it would be nice if you could ramp up the headphones req to 80.

I believe in you guys :slight_smile:

price is set by the players selling the item. 500k is simply the going rate.

if there is actually a hard-capped minimum, (idk, i’ve never sold anything in market) i don’t imagine that removing it would have any effect as players wouldn’t be very likely to sell below that point anyway.

there is a hard-cap minimum of 500k
And yes people have been trying to sell the token for less for a very long time.
At one point people wanted to sell it for 100k

Yup those 2 changes can take 4 hours, if not more. There’s a lot of behind the scenes QA and applying the patch that goes into these kind of changes.

They need all the time they can get with all the issues happening 4 hours I would say isn’t even enough time

I agree because they can just bot all the way to 40.I say put it to lv 100 OR you need to be rank 5 to use the megaphone.

rate is a frequency so, it’s related to time but is increased not reduced, ie:

1 mob respawn every 10 seconds, so that’s 1 / 10 = 0.1

making the respawn rate = 0.1.

respawn time = 10 sec

So bassically you increase the rate by reducing the time, ie:

1 mob every 5 secs, 1 / 5 = 0.2.

respawn rate 0.2 > 0.1

respawn time = 5 sec

i hope that clarify things =).

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what i thought.

Though i still wonder if that change includes field-boss monsters.

My thoughts about the Megaphones is that, players should only be able to use the megaphone at level 50. Why? Dungeon starts at level 50 plus spammers will also have a hard time leveling just to use and “SPAM” Megaphones.
Thank you.

I predict it’s not over for the gold sellers they are just going to spam whispers and mails to multiple random players.

is it reported in the bug forum? if yes then they already know if no then you should report it to the bug forum.

If the time after a mobs death is say 2 secs then it becomes 1 sec.

no.
and 20 characters