Tree of Savior Forum

Linker - Joint Penalty bugged?

Moved to bug reports.

I think so , please fix :cry:

Having the same issues described in this thread.

link breaks when any member uses a “knockback” skill. just request your pt not to use those skills and it will be fine for the time being until IMC fixes it

bump waiting and answer

Pls fix this 20char202020

@STAFF_Ethan Plase, check this

Pls fix this it sometime it dissapear so fast like2 sec

Hey there stumbled here at the maintance topic, dint cleary red all posts i dint noticed it yet will take a look when servers are ready (and i find a party xD) but as i ayefloed the post noone names server? are u all on other server or may it be a specific? im on Fedimian

I’m on Orsha
/20 char

No replies yet…

Can we get some official announcement about this as I’m not far away from getting my 4th circle and planned to go wiz3 - Linker 3 but if its completely broken then I have to think of something else.

This is probably a bug. Don’t choose your class advancement over this. (And don’t expect an announcement anytime soon.)

Summoning @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Shawn Need some confirmation

can confirm that this thing still happens.

we thought that we can finish the dungeon faster with a linker guess we were wrong.

our cyromancer C3 didnt do anything when we heard that freezing breaks the link but still it breaks.

no knockback after hangmans knot it breaks sometimes just after they get close it breaks leaving a pretty slow wipe on the lured mob by the tanker.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Joint Penalty was hotfixed today, however I’m not sure it is related to our problem:

“Linker’s Joint Penalty skill fix: The skill correctly lands 10 hits instead of 6.”

However, I have no problems like they hotfixed :smiley: My JP lv10 was linking 8 targets as supposed.

Someone please test if it is still bugged?

It is still the same as before. I can’t believe we havent got any confirmation whether its a bug or intentional smh

Some issues with linking may have to do with the vertical range limit. which I hate so much. Having a link break because your team doesn’t know about it and keeps mobbing on stairs and then having to deal with the cooldown that only lets you link about every second mob is so frustrating.

Anyways, I’ll record some dungeon runs today and see if I can catch anything. I haven’t been because I can’t seem to land a healer.

bump
20char20char20char