Tree of Savior Forum

Are falconers viable end game?

omg, i am working so hard to get only one archer to max level:D

It helps alot to have a good guild to help you out with parties.

well i also havent played for about 7 months, but you are right for sure… things go alot easier in tos with a good guild

Falconer3 is a great support class end game but like many ppl said, it has no synergy with qs3.

I had been a qs3 sc1 fal3 before and had a lot of trouble dealing with the large group of mob so i reseted to ar3 ran1 fal3.

Guilds, been trying the guild section for a few days no luck, too little fedimian guilds in there. I guess i’ll have to find one in game

Guess you have been looking in the wrong spot:

I’ve seen the post, since i can only speak english the list didn’t seem too helpful. Atleast forum applications doesn’t work and i’m not sure if i can find out who’s online from a guild to talk about recruitment. TBH It’s only been a couple of days and i was focusing on leveling rather than socializing ^^

If you have enough money to fund, any class is viable in end game :+1:

Just a thought. [running shot] is (to my knowledge) the only archer skill you can use during [hanging shot]. Just to put it out there.

As a QS3 Falcon3, I agree with this. Only go for this build for fun. It’s more of trying to be able to do both PVP and PVE at a handicap. Not that either is bad, they just don’t go well together.

If you want to get serious with doing PVE as a Falcon3, you can go something with Sapper2/3, Hunter3 (@Composition could give you some TLDR about the build) or Wugu2, maybe with a mix of Archer C2/C3 and/or Ranger1.

regarding mergen’s 0 cd skill:

@elinhime Mind explaining why falconer 1 and Mergen have good synergy? A little insight on the rotation used on the build you provided would also be good, thx xoxo in advance.

circling+homing arrow
circling+triple arrow

The Falconer skill Circling changes the Mergen skills Homing Arrow and Triple Arrow from good damage too great damage on multiple monsters. Also works for Multishot.

First i normaly have to use Call if the bird is out doing it’s own thing. Then my normal rotation is Circling-Triple Arrow-Arrow Rain-Homing Arrow, and some Flare-Multishot-Twin Arrow/split Arrow(depending on if its one or more monsters) if anything are still alive. Then it’s just to use whatever skill is done with it’s cooldown. Always with priority on Tripple Arrow, as it got amazing damage, no casting time and low cooldown.

If i party with a Chrono, it’s just the Mergen dps skills i use. As Pass makes them off cooldown most of the time. Just make sure to bring a lot of SP pots or party with a Kabbalist if you do so, as spamming the Mergen skills at that rate is very SP consuming.

2 Likes

how about that build bossing capability?

It’s good, but i normaly bring my Fletcher/Mergen for bosshunting. It’s what that build was made for after all.

The Falconer/Mergen build mostly shines in dungeons/grind parties/questing.

I usually party with a friend who is a Mergen and Aiming+that Mergen Arrow Rain skill is devastating. It can bring down one flying boss in one skill. I’ll check rank 9 classes, but I’m really interested in grabbing Mergen at r9.

I was in a party with a Falconer3 once with my Fletcher/Mergen.
I have never seen a boss die so fast before. It was amazing!

Too bad mergen is a r8 class lol, or not falconer 3- mergen would be a perfect choice to rape the boss.:joy:

falcon 3 could be potential the best path as we dont know which classes archer gets with r9.