Tree of Savior Forum

Are falconers viable end game?

Hey guys, i just got bacl after a long break and i was wondering if my a2-qs3 to be falconer3 would be a viable build for end game pve stuff? Or should i rank reset into mergen?

If you want to play as an archer support, falconer3 is amazing. Fencers will love you.

If you want to be DPS, falcon1-mergen is really Nice.

1 Like

I don’t mind being a support archer as long as they can handle themselves decently without a group. Btw how bad is fletcher/mergen builds mana consumption in terms of having enough funing for lots of mana pots?

you will want to use mana 24/7 anyway in order to get use of your glassmole cards.

1 Like

I don’t have a falconer3, so i can’t really tell how good they are solo. I just know they are really good in the right party.

But i do have a fletcher/mergen and i don’t have any problems when it comes to funding for mana pots. I probably spend more money on making Magic arrows. And as @xgclaw said, if you have glass mole cards you want to spend mana pots anyway, as they trigger the card.

If you find SP pots to be to pricy, you can always make your own alch or do some of the map events that gives free SP pots every day.

I have two mergen builds atm. The first is a fletcher/mergen build, the other a falconer/mergen. I enjoy both but i recommed the last one.

It’s an archer3-scout3-falconer1-mergen1 if you are curious about the full build.

not as bad as scout3/mergen2 which both have 0 cd skill

mergen c2? wait, is the rank 9 update soon?

Elinhime, actually A3-scout3-falcon1 mergen sounds a little more indresting than the fletcher mergen :smiley:

Still no info on R9, so it’s probably still some time before it’s here.

If you feel a bit uncertain how to build it, this is mine:

I have several high lvl archers, and this is my fav atm.

QS3 has fallen greatly when R8 was released. Falconer 3 has great utility to party members and yourself. I have a A3 > Wugu 2 > Falc3 and it’s working ok! Circling new attribute helps me amplify my poison tick dmg when there are more than one mob poisoned with skills like gu pot and wugong gu. Aiming also helps spread poison via these same skills. I personally don’t see qs3 working with falconer 3, since falcon’s first strike speed doesn’t scale with aspd and qs lacks AoE skills. Of course, you’ll hit very fast, like and old RO sniper with 187 ASPD + blitz beat, but won’t take advantage from circling and aiming at all.

that looks great, thanks for all the help, one final question though; does thefull dex mean no str at all just dex and probably a bit of con or enough dex to hit that 100%ish crit rate and rest into str/con?

Well, yeah it’s a bummer QS3 isn’t really viable. I enjoy running shot for some reason, maybe the multi hit auto attacks makes me happy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Full dex does indeed mean full dex.
The str is usefull for your low rank skills, but you will see that when you get to mergen that those are the only dps skills you will use, so str is pointless.

The general rule has always been dex is good for high base damage skills, and str good for low base damage skills.

If you go for good full plate gear, red gems and headgear with HP, you can actually go for a build with no con. I don’t have any con and without gear got 8k HP, with gear i got 20k.

now i’m super hyped to hit rank 6 for scout 3 and then falconer and and mergen. gonna be resetting both my ranks and stats in this case ^^

1 Like

omg, i am working so hard to get only one archer to max level:D

It helps alot to have a good guild to help you out with parties.

well i also havent played for about 7 months, but you are right for sure… things go alot easier in tos with a good guild

Falconer3 is a great support class end game but like many ppl said, it has no synergy with qs3.

I had been a qs3 sc1 fal3 before and had a lot of trouble dealing with the large group of mob so i reseted to ar3 ran1 fal3.

Guilds, been trying the guild section for a few days no luck, too little fedimian guilds in there. I guess i’ll have to find one in game

Guess you have been looking in the wrong spot:

I’ve seen the post, since i can only speak english the list didn’t seem too helpful. Atleast forum applications doesn’t work and i’m not sure if i can find out who’s online from a guild to talk about recruitment. TBH It’s only been a couple of days and i was focusing on leveling rather than socializing ^^