Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] The Best of Both Worlds (Mergen: The Next Generation) work-in-progress

They will turn mergen into more AoE focus.
Possible mergen2(?) attributes, I am looking.

Backward??? lol
/20char

Yes, similar to parthian shaft.
5 forward -> 5 backward… I don’t know why. Maybe you can get 2* hits if you hug a boss.

1st at all pls make all 5 arrow can hit same target. T T

Make the bounce % higher…the cost is rediculous.
Max attri. 20% for 24 mils. Not worth it at all.

Spread shot even with both attributes does not seem worth. The ‘backward’ attribute seems bad unless you are surrounded by mobs (rip). The bounce attribute cost/benefit is bad. Maybe if you want to farm low lvl dungeons on mergen the backward attribute could be ok (is 1 point attribute).

Mergen still is triple arrow/arrow sprinkle/optional homing arrow.

Updated:
Jumpshot damage quite nice. ~8000 + ~1200 per level. Seems like multi-hit from gif. +3 AoE attack ratio.

Haven’t seen this one in action yet.

1 Like

maybe you already seen but it too fast lol.(high hope high hope for let imc make us despair again)

case time 0.33 no cd that mean can shot 3 arrow per sec? (drain 150sp-300sp per sec lol)
15arrow in 5sec

well unlike magic arrow this skill upon ping/latency i think.

rapid fire sounds like… running shot/ split shot 2.0…

@_@…

that’s sounds awesome :open_mouth: hopefully it’s 1+ targets.

This rapid shot looks like limacon with 0CD. Move forward a little bit and shot.

Anyone tried wearing +1 aoe attack equips if additional targets gets hit by Triple Arrow, Arrow Rain, or Homing Arrow?

I saw from KToS, it does. But you need a lot of AAR to match a circling+homing arrow.

1 Like

At least 2 +aoe ratio needed to noticeably improve triple arrow. Gladiator bands are great for achieving that.

Arrow Sprinkle doesn’t seem to benefit from aoe ratio as far as I can tell, but falconer’s aiming has great synergy with it.

Homing arrow seems to improve, but not to a noticeable extent. I have +3 aoe ratio (glad band x2, lolopanther leather glove) and it’s not enough to make it a strong skill on more than 1 target. It’s possible +4 might be able to do the trick.

So I understand that this is a Fletcher3 > Mergen build thread, but I’ve seen a few Falconer1 > Mergen builds that look really fun. My question is: how viable is A2 > R1 > Sc1 > Fletch2 > Falcon1 > Mergen?

Is the difference between Fletch2 / 3 that big of a difference?

There’s also a similar build to Nightshade’s above that I was considering, but I think I’m giving up on trying to fit in Rogue1 for Capture + Circling + Arrow Sprinkle. Too many ranks required lol.

its fletcher 3 or no fletcher at all, period

Where did you pull the last image asset?

The roses icon formerly belong to a Scout skill called Be Prepared, a C1, 9 second cooldown skill that reduced the personal cooldowns of the player (5s at level one, 75s at level 15) and nearby allies in a small circle. It also had an attribute that would wipe DPS and reset aggro. Removed for obvious reasons.

…all of Fletcher 2 always lost my Archer 3-scout 3.
And my Archer 3-Scout 3 always lost to Fletcher 3 or Wuguchi lol.

main reason is Fletcher 2 magic arrow = 15 hit. Fletcher 3 magic arrow = 25 hit.
Also base damage of magic arrow lvl5=684 , lvl10=1139

easy calculate
without weapon/base dmg/attribue/crit = 10260 : 28475 (around 1 : 2.6)
with 2000 base dmg attribue/crit = around120780 : around235425 (around 1 : 1.9)

It’s really big different. almost double.

Thanks for the detailed response. This is the kind of info that helps people learn, thanks again.

I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread/build for more info.

@Nicola if you want to see jump shot in action.

go 290 Dungeon and watch those Vilkas archers do it :sunglasses:

Yes it is the old scout preparation skill right.
I have found the middle image was used for Mergen arrow sprinkle enhance attribute % but it changed.

It is from the (currently?) unused skill icon, unused attributes, and unused skill set.