Tree of Savior Forum

A2-R1-SC1-F3 Solo Crystal Mine 280

Just quickly record the video showing my run. So not the most perfect run I had.
The video is a little glitchy in the middle so my apology for that.
@seifer0692 This is what I mean by DEX is superior to STR. High Dex is really good in party too.

3 Likes

Sequioa boss summon Flame damage one shots each of my chars during solo. I have to run like crazy.

Did you get lucky finding an ET party for your fletch yet?
Seems most ET will only accept Reiter2 + krivis melstis + diev3 teams. (+2 filler)

A bit overkill on dex/con to be honest, since a lot of that can be made up via gear. If you have a static that has a proper cleric, as a DPS 0 con is no different from 31 points invested even in the higher ET floors.

With stats more optimized towards magic arrow and higher gear investment, you retain similar crit rate/evasion while doing 10k+ magic arrow (more with steady aim) and 15k+ with glass mole instead of ellaganos.

Since Mergen is currently just filler skills, at the time it’s better to keep building stats towards magic arrow until its C2 can let the new class actually stand on its own.

That said, being A2 R1 X already gives you a lot more DPS than if you had gone R3 like the outdated ktos meta and transcendence/new weapons make stat allocations less relevant so can’t really go wrong.

Sadly no, its hard for fletcher to get pt for et. My CryoChrono will be doing et though.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The reason Fletcher is not nice at ET is because fletcher lacks AoE. It is not about stats (though don’t go pure CON, pure INT, pure SPR obviously).
Reiter retreat shot is really strong AoE, so people prefer reiter.

Fletcher at boss floor will be OK, however you need to get AoE carried until boss floor or you have to party with 2x linker.

I am sure Nicola is on Klaipeda server. Never seen nicola on EU fedi.

1 Like

A2 R1 SC1 Fletcher actually works well in et with a linker chrono. You can cheese a lot of mechanics/gimmicks and outright skip floors by using cloak sharing. It also contributes a lot of multihit skills for gimmicks that need them, and you’re basically guaranteed not to fail any boss floors. AoE dps needs in ET are met by elememe + chrono a lot better than people think, which leaves the archer and cleric roles to be a lot more flexible than everyone assumes.

Things will change enough with r8 that a lot more classes will be viable, so who knows. It’s possible most classes will be strong enough to fulfill vital roles at least up to 20f.

But currently, elememe warlock is ideal for the AoE dps role. They also add some utility, like how Theurge orbs count as players for some of the dungeon’s mechanics. For example, you can basically skip floor 7 without fighting anything by using Theurge + Pass + Theurge while under a shared cloak.

Why would I go full str just for ET lol. I’m still firm on Dex our calculations and POV are different when it comes to DEX vs STR.
I told you that I have high Str Fletcher and my main which is high dex hybrid build. Hybrid with high dex build works best for me. As for ET gl going high STR. Fletcher doesnt have a place in ET atm. I dont calculate with 0 crit resistance since I want me build to work best all-round.

for archers dex is superior for everything, unless you build a QS or a wugushi. certain QS builds are better with str damage wise.
swordies are much more complex.
but with archers its simple dex is better with all this itemization and transcendence. in ktos someone got 550% damage with transcendence :open_mouth:

if you are missing CC you know what you need? :slight_smile:

C.C. = Cryomancer Chronomancer

get my pun? :confused:

What does that even mean lol? If single target yes. But AoE is much more pref in ET.

My point is CryoChrono is better for ET
if single target Linker/Chrono

Again you don’t know wtf you are talking about.

Sorry I’m just trying really hard to understand your sentences. AoE is pref for ET. Cryo/Chrono is best for ET. What don’t you understand? Greyheimalready stated that Single target linker will be better. But all-round CryoChrono is better for ET.
@greyhiem I’m sick of this guy. Can you tell him?