Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo/Chrono or Linker/Chrono?

I don’t have any problem with leveling. I just went on grinding and just hit 150 tonight x.x It will be 1 full week on Sunday. After asking many people in the guild they said Cryo is better for end game. Grinding is better with Linker.

btw i just read this but im not sure if it was truth or not but enchanter class can create scrolls of your skills so if you look it that way (linker + chrono skills can be crafted) with that they dont even need to get support wizard at all in ET runs or some of the dungeon runs… but lets just hope its different type of crafting. ._.

Not all skills can be crafted, and crafting them costs 2500 per level

You can Linker at rank 8

Did the same poll some days ago; people preffered Cryo over Linker there

So which is better? Since on my thread linkers are taking the lead lol this is so confusing.

Follow your heart :ox:

2 Likes

how about create both of them :clap:.

well that’s the thing about enchanter we still don’t know which skills can be crafted :x

That’s why I am confused now, I said the same as you; ET, Guild, etc, and Cryo won so…

@Calla regarding enchanter scrolls:

1 Like

I thought the same aswell thats why my main was cryo/chrono which runs ET. However, after seeing linker2/chrono in my ET party i would say that it is more useful than a cryo/chrono even in uphill. I rerolled, and as far as ET linker2/chrono is better because the mobs melt, you can use JP twice with pass and cd is up before next mob shows up.

But you should go whatever build you feel like going and see for yourself cause even with facts, it is hard to sway people unless they experience it. Just make 2 chrono’s and get it to 280 like i did.

D; making 2 chrono with full cons is dreadful i can barely get through one.

1 Like

Cryo3 has more CC, and a bigger/longer duration CC pull.
Cryo1 Linker2 will help your single-target party members more through links. Can reach 9 targets with divine might + Dandel gem.
Physical link will make everyone take more damage, interrupt party member casting, and make squishies die. Very few useful skills are shared through Spiritual Chain, those skills will eat buffslots too.

Yeah i feel like linker doesnt offer much compare to cryo

so if im going to make a chrono now
its bettter or should i say more future proof if i do it this way
like wiz c3,link c1, chrono c3 then when they release rank 8 will just go for link c2 … then if ever there will be another rank will go for damage class for rank 9

Its the most masochisting thing you actually can do. I have t hat build (Wi3-Linker1-Chrono3) on Lvl232 (It was my first char… :P). You not gonna have much fun with it. Will it be good with R8? i think

Chrono3/Cryo3
Cryo1/Linker2/Chrono3

are straight better. But im really not sure what you could possibly do with those at R8

Also, im not 100% sure whats better, either cryocrono or chronolinker. I think they are both awesome.

On the flipside, considering that you maybe cant burst 300+ Mobs in 1 Frostpillar down, Cryo3 maybe lacks very late. But those are just assumptions…

ty, well its not gonna be my main just gonna be mission char when it hit lv 180+

Linker is one useful skill short.

Funny how some classes there is a point shortage like doppel,
Some classes don’t have enough useful abilities to put in skill points like linker, pardoner, quarrel shooter,
Some classes are just right, elementalist, wizard, cryo, cannoneer, SR.

@Nicola hi. its been a month now xD. how was your chrono? oh and i send you a private message.

Like it a lot x) but right now it’s all about focusing on Mergen