Tree of Savior Forum

High DEX build?

I know what you guy talking about but your endgame and the other side’s endgame have different meaning

Both yesterday and today this debate war derail the topic and most reply don’t really try to answer what the OP want to know. I just try to answer about DEX to the OP because he/ she interested in high DEX build.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thats the meaning of end game for YOU. but not for all of us.

1 Like

So what’s end game for you ? Sleeping in city ?

End game content :

ET, PvP , GvG, Collection.

What else ?

If it’s ET you’re talking about for end game, CryoChrono is better if its the only chrono in the party.

With the sheer mob density in ET in some floors, the large number of mobs a cryo can lockdown with tree and snowball. (Side note, frozen mobs take bonus strike damage which helps SR)

Majority of ET is “untankable” in which the best way to tank them is through CC or not letting them get to you “aka barrier”

For grinding parties, Linker Chrono is superior for JP HK clear.

Your wiz2 linker2 chrono3 idea is interesting but it seems to lack CC that cryo one can offer (icewall, ice pike, icebolt) which you trade for surespell which most ET parties don’t really use

1. Most of EleLocks skills have no casting time BUT casting animations (plus they already have wiz 3 which means they have surespell already)

2. You only help cryochronos with their snowball

I’m not going to bring up buff limit since most ET parties SHOULD have daino scrolls

1 Like

I just read the posts.
I don’t recall Steady Aim getting shared through Spiritual Chain.

Some self buffs such as QS3 running shot, scout cloaking will be shared (for archers). Swift step shared too (even without attribute ON).

STR is only better for skills that have low base damage (Running Shot, Multishot, etc.), DEX is better with skills that have high base damage.

With the recent announcement of level 315 weapons, factored in with transcendence upgrades, DEX is going to scale better the more geared you are.

Hmmm, perhaps you guys could lend me a hand here. I’m having a hard time deciding, and math hurts.

I’m A1>QS3>Fletcher2 going 3 and not sure on Rank 8 yet. Currently I have 130 invested in DEX, 50 CON, and the rest going to STR. I still have 3 stat resets I haven’t had to use yet, but I’m not sure on this one.

Since I deal in half auto attacks, I’d think higher STR would be better. However I keep hearing Fletcher is better with DEX, which, for evasion and of course CRIT I can guess why. I’ve also considered just going half and half, which is nice because I wouldn’t need to use my stat resets, lol.

I don’t care if I’m meta class wise, but, I’d like to get the most out of my stats possible. So any tips would be appreciated. :heart:

I was wondering how much time it could take until someone just tell this obvious buff to share.

1 Like

STR is better for ET if the monster is debuffed by Zalciai. Majority of parties bring a Diev + Chrono + DPS.

Zalciai overall favors heavy STR builds due to how it can turn the tides for high crit resist monsters.

1:1 STR DEX (invested) intends to make you not completely gimp yourself when there are no supports around, and not completely gimp yourself when there are supports around and not completely gimp yourself when you do not have the BiS yet and not completely gimp yourself when you do have the BiS and not completely gimp yourself when the future patches come and beat over everyones build.

6 Likes

As the one who invest 1:1. I never thought someone will said like that lol

This may sound crazy but i think Restrain being shared gives Swordman a chance at ET.

From pvp testing, restrain+ rush and/or retreat shot can pretty much perma stun.

most archers who aren’t a wugushi can do better with dex builds.
the only exception might be a fletcher where str kinda makes your broadhead insanely strong.

Full dex builds ? In PvP ? GvG ? ET ?

This what i concern…

Does str really needed to increas broadhead bleed damage?? I know it depends on str and phys attack and its lvl…

But is it wise to sacrifice dex and other fletcher’s skill damage to Increase Broadhead bleed damage??

How significant is the difference of Broadhead bleed’s damage between high STR and high Dex??

very significant, imagine that having 400 str adds more than 600-700 damage to each broadhead tick.

Never go Full Dex. Hybrid is best. Get enough crit rate + cons then the rest into STR.