Tree of Savior Forum

19/05 BIG UPDATE // [kTOS] New costumes and cosmetics (warning - a lot of pictures!)

Newest update: 19/05

Hey guys, found some stuff on inven.co.kr and wanna share it :slight_smile:

I will be updating this topic whenever any new costume is revealed.

COSTUMES - 129TP
besides [RENTAL] - seems like there will be a NPC at which you will be able to rent a costume for 500k/week.

[male/female] Cockatrice costume

[male/female] Wizard C3

[male/female] Highlander C3

New Skyliner particle

[male/female] Quarrel Shooter C3
Havenā€™t found the picture of the male costume yet, however.

[male/female] Custom costume and headgear

[male/female] [RENTAL] Pilgrim costume (for archers)

[male] [RENTAL] Fedimian Item Merchant Costume (for clerics)

[female] [RENTAL] Fedimian Accessory Merchant (for clerics)

[male/female] [RENTAL] Orsha soldier

[male] [RENTAL] Jurus costume

[female] [RENTAL] Grita costume

HAIRSTYLES - 198TP

[female] Long wave

HAIR DYES - 49TP

Ash gray dye

Pastel green dye

Ruby wine dye

Ash blonde dye

VISUAL EFFECTS (included in circle 3 costume)

Archer 3 costume (multi-shot)

Priest 3 costume (mass heal)

COLORED LENSES - 49TP
At the beginning yellow and violet will be available.

Violet Lenses - 49TP

The normal ones look like this:

COMPANION

According to google translate, feeding the companion with sardines will cost 3TP (might be mistranslated though).

PREMIUM ITEMS STORAGE

Seems like the storage for premium items has been implemented in Korea, hopefully they transfer the idea to iTOS as well =).

NEW EMOTICONS

45 Likes

im already sold for the cockatrice costume

and nice one for the developer for making cosmetics

now we just need them to fix the server from bugs and stuff and people will support the game by buying them (aside from regular fans ofc)

New skill visual effects included with the costumes? Thats awesome!

That is not pastel greenā€¦

Iā€™ve been wanting lavender for a while now [and an actual shade of black],but if thatā€™s pastel to them I might never get it,lol.

4 Likes

oh god, no you can have it. i donā€™t want to be a pregnant turkey.

but i -do- love the Wizard 3[f], and the Grita costumeā€¦ tho iā€™m not going to pay for the grita if itā€™s just a rental.

1 Like

Ikr but thatā€™s how google translate translated it for me LOL

Woah, lavender white would be cool :3
Iā€™m all for ash grey though, I really like how it looks like.

Yeah, seems so :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, the game is really missing a lavender or atleast purpleish dye. Hope they add it in the future. sigh
And oh my god why a damn cockatrice costume. Iā€™m still traumatized by those despicable birds from the 90ā€™s dungeon x__x
But the Wiz one looks nice. Sadly the Highlander one looks like the baseline Highlanderā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah I feel like swordsmen is getting the short end of the stick on cool costumes hereā€¦
I like all the cleric ones, though.

And yes! You know exactly what I mean. Thatā€™d look so nice. That female premium hairstyle in the minty color would be nice on other hairstyles too.

1 Like

Yup i dislike the Peltastamaster as well. Its just so ā€œmehā€
It would be great if the different haircolors would be unlocked when buying a hairdo with the respective color.
Atm iā€™m stuck with the brown they call black sigh And white is just toooo much of a hassle to get until a color i actually want comes:(

1 Like

Those are archer costumes. The merchant one is the cleric.

1 Like

Thanks, fixed! :slight_smile:

//20char

Why rental costumes?.. at least put them into the TP-Shop as permanent costumes.

4 Likes

These all look cute but Iā€™d love some purple dye please!

1 Like

They need to revert the iTOS Skyliner to what it was.

Why else would we buy that outfit if you nerf the only ability it makes look sweet? :slight_smile:

im personally not looking forward to these releases specifically. Howeverā€¦ skill effect changesā€¦ they are taking a page out of poe bookā€¦ good for imcā€¦ cant wait to skill change my main skills

This game need so many more character customization items. With the art style they can do anything they wanted and cash in on the cosmetics market like other games are doing such as LoL/DOTA/CSGO.

I really donā€™t know why the character customization is so limited as this game has the potential to be the biggest dress up sim since maplestory and a lot of the players would love it.

IMC is leaving a lot of money on the table. The western market loves cosmetics and making their characters unique. One of the thing that irritates me about the game currently is how similar everyone looks the lack of individuality really makes every ones character feel static.

9 Likes

because the rental costumes would be priced significantly cheaper than the permanent ones. youā€™d get them for a few days and decide if you like them.
next month, new rentals, and IMC brings out whatever was popular as a permanent. well, thatā€™s a best-case scenario, anyway

more hair options, skill effects, dmg text fontsā€¦ mounts, weapon skins/effects. running trail effects. different character auras, character nameplate fontsā€¦ there is a LOT they could do that i would be happy about. chat box fonts, chat box changes, eye colors. hair costumes 1 2 3, vanity necklaces, week long day long month long teleport stone in your inventoryā€¦ similar to the one we have now but lets you teleport like a warp scroll, maybe a bf/gf hubby/wife bff feature that allows you to port to each other with a wedding ring, friendship ring linked between 2 playersā€¦ something like that.

8 Likes

Great ideas :smiley:

/20char

sigh rentalsā€¦

take my real money imc.