Tree of Savior Forum

Better class costumes for C2 and C3

honestly a small detail like an armband or maybe a cutting of the length of something, and a Color change is all that would be necessary.

1 Like

Here’s an example for swordsman class. We only need small details and it will be perfect.

1 Like

What why would I want my skirt longer on highlander why not shorter and quench my thirst.

2 Likes

Highlander is based on this:

1 Like

Can we just have the more facial hair part with both genders heh.

2 Likes

what about a Beard for pirates

100% agree. For the amount of time you spend as a c2 or c3 it would be nice to see even just a color change. Give them a special hat or weapon.

I agree. They should make each higher circle better, so it also gives a physical difference from Circle 1.

Would be great to see some changes/upgrades to the costumes as you get higher Circle. Would be even better with dye options to go with it.

I totally want that kind chages on the costume. :smiley:

Ohh you silly person, those things will come, eventually, with a price tag by all means

with cash or not, we need this

C2 no.
C3 yes, especially peltasta master looks way too different from the regular peltasta costume, that should be a C3 costume.

This so much. I went up to priest 3 and gdi, same costume forever which makes it a bit boring to be honest.

1 Like

Yes yes and yes!!! This is a MUST have! At least for C3!!! Please hear us out

they can just change the color way.

Goddesses are hidden in the details.

We need little changes for c2 and c3 costumes!

Search function is your friend :wink:

Looks like C3 might be getting these new costumes afterall.

i created this thread on november 15

it was during iCBT2…

There is still hope!

Probably they set them aside in favor of more important things, but since they already started working on those extra costumes, we will probably see them sooner or later, when they have manpower to spare I guess.